Thread: MOTUC Figure Reviews by He-Bro

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I finally finished it:

https://youtu.be/1ERNIy7uCKM
    Shared it to my page. Great video He-Bro! Love that custom hood you showed off. Nice sharp image quality too. What camera do you use?

Heroic Warrior
    I finally finished it:

Nice! I'll be watching this when I get home from work!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

I finally finished it:

A great review, BUT I have to agree with some that they do look like knock offs compared to what we've had before...the shiny plastic is nasty...the changes in design...I dunno I'm leaning towards flipping thes when they arrive... Maybe Super7 will get future waves right and they do deserve a chance, but kinda sorry I purchased the CG wave 2 now... :/

Plasma is probably the best looking one of the three...

I finally finished it:

AWESOME video. I expect nothing less from you He-bro. Everything you do is a great asset to the MOTU community.

So, awesome about the ankle rockers, transparent gem on Plasmar, but what's up with the Pegs on the Trap-Jaw weapons? So we have TWO characters with the trap jaw arm from powercon, and neither of them will be able to swap weapons with all of the other Roboto/trap jaw accessories? Guess It just didn't pay to buy all of those weapon paks. Some decisions are great, others, baffling.

Nice thorough review.

I did not realize the arm attachments were not backward compatible.
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Shared it to my page. Great video He-Bro! Love that custom hood you showed off. Nice sharp image quality too. What camera do you use?
    Thanks, I used just my Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Nice! I'll be watching this when I get home from work!
    Cool, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    AWESOME video. I expect nothing less from you He-bro. Everything you do is a great asset to the MOTU community.

So, awesome about the ankle rockers, transparent gem on Plasmar, but what's up with the Pegs on the Trap-Jaw weapons? So we have TWO characters with the trap jaw arm from powercon, and neither of them will be able to swap weapons with all of the other Roboto/trap jaw accessories? Guess It just didn't pay to buy all of those weapon paks. Some decisions are great, others, baffling.
    I was surprised too about the attachment points. I do really like the ankle rockers, it also alleviates the gap between the foot and ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Nice thorough review.

I did not realize the arm attachments were not backward compatible.
    I know, right? (The attachments do work better though)

Boy the String on Lord Grasp's cape is not going to last long at all.

Great review! I am very excited to add these guys to my collection. I know they have a few issues but these are awesome. Val,I hope you guys can bring us the rest of the unreleased waves.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MEisterShake View Post
    Boy the String on Lord Grasp's cape is not going to last long at all.
    As I'd posted/video-reviewed, I agree completely. I like the figure, so I don't mean to be overly-critical of it, but ... that rope on the cape... super fragile seeming, to me. Not a knock on the figure as much as a "be warned".
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Great review! I am very excited to add these guys to my collection. I know they have a few issues but these are awesome. Val,I hope you guys can bring us the rest of the unreleased waves.
    I'm still very happy with them. And a number of other fans are too. But I completely understand the reasons other fans are not satisfied. I wish they had been perfect.

As far as other unreleased figures, we'll have to see.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Love the villains' designs, Plasmar's fine but seems a bit generic. They all fit right into the collection on my shelf just fine.
    MOTUC Wishlist: Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Andros, Monstroid, the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Ugh! I didn't realize that Terroar's attachment pegs were designed differently!! Unbelievable. This goes to show how disappointed I am in these figures that I put them away immediately after inspection and missed even more problems. lol.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Power con 2017 comic exclusive masters of the universe classics action figures Review

Thank you for posting another review, sir!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Nice vid He-bro! I'd somehow missed that these have new ankle articulation. Looks great!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Great stuff. I'm still excited for my sets to come in and see them in person and have them in-hand!
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - Peter Steele (Type O Negative)