Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation He-Man and MOTU (Classics 2.0) Subscription Discussion!

Evil Master of Spaghetti Kobra Khan's Avatar

Filmation He-Man and MOTU (Classics 2.0) Subscription Discussion!

Matty posted this message on facebook 4 minutes ago:

"Next week is going to be a big week...
    #toys #motu #geek #entertainment"

Together with this picture:

12072636.jpg

Announcing Classics 2.0 Subscription:
    “A” List Characters in Filmation Style!

Posted by Admin on October 2nd, 2015

By Tara Z.

These are the figures that’ll take you right back to Saturday morning, sitting in your PJs, bowl of cereal in hand, face ten inches from the TV. Get ready for Classics 2.0!

He-ManThis is the subscription that’ll give you all the feels, with a lineup of “A” list characters in the style you remember from the animated series. These newly-designed Filmation-style figures come in 6” classics scale to fit in perfectly with your existing collection, but they’re not Classics… they’re Classics 2.0!

This bi-monthly 2016 subscription brings six of the most-wanted characters, newly-designed in Filmation style, plus a club-exclusive Evil Seed™! Scheduled releases include*:

He-Man® (2/16)
    Trap Jaw® (4/16)
    Skeletor® (6/16)
    Evil Seed™ (Subscription-only figure, 8/16)
    Beast Man® (8/16)
    Evil-Lyn® (10/16)
    Clawful® (12/16)

The subscription period will be open 10/5/15 through 11/2/15 at 11:59 PT. Along with guaranteed delivery of these new Filmation-style figures, subscribers get Early Access beginning in February 2016. That means you’ll have first shot at figures like the 2016 chase figure and our annual San Diego Comic-Con After-Party Sale. Click here for all the details and to sign up for the Classics 2.0 subscription!

*As always, names and release dates are subject to change.

Lower Prices, Guaranteed Products:The price for figures is $20 each when shipped through a subscription. These figures will be $25 each when purchased during All Access on regular monthly sale days. They may sell out quickly so a subscription is the only way to guarantee you'll get every club release. And remember, only subscribers to Classics 2.0 will automatically receive the exclusive Evil Seed™ figure directly from Mattel.

Subscription Cost: The Classics 2.0 subscription includes one figure released approximately every other month beginning in February, plus the subscription-only figure released approximately in August. The total commitment will be $145, not including applicable fees/taxes and shipping (varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose). This includes 6 figures @ $20 each and a $25 membership fee that covers the cost of the subscription-only figure. ONCE PURCHASED, MEMBERSHIPS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.

Click here for more details
    Pasta la vista, baby!

NA, 11 more to go! Vizar, Nocturna, Kayo, Sagitar, Artilla, Spinwit, Lizorr, Quakke, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn.

I wonder if the packaging will keep the HMATMOTU logo - I hope it does - although I wonder if they've changed it to include She-Ra characters (or more specifically Horde characters) rather than take a risk on a She-Ra-focused line...
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

I can't wait to own these Filmation figures, they really look like they walked out of our TVs.

20 dollars a figure. Can't wait
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Can someone please inform me what HMATMotu stands for? apologize for not knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    Can someone please inform me what HMATMotu stands for? apologize for not knowing.
    He-Man And The Masters of The Universe
    :: Odrakir ::

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odrakir View Post
    He-Man And The Masters of The Universe
    THANKS!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    Matty posted this message on facebook 4 minutes ago:

"These are the figures that’ll take you right back to Saturday morning, sitting in your PJs, bowl of cereal in hand, face ten inches from the TV.
    I always thought the Filmation cartoon was shown weekday afternoons after school...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

These really aren't 2.0s. I wish they'd stop saying they are.

Colors make you happy! Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I always thought the Filmation cartoon was shown weekday afternoons after school...
    LOL You're right!! Maybe it was on Saturday mornings as well?

20.00 ???????

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make My SUB purchase count to 7 instead of originally planned 6 !!!!!!!!!!

Cant Wait !!!!!!!!!
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!

I am really excited for these. I can't afford two subs so I'm still torn if I'd open them or not. I'm also wondering what the packaging will look like.

It costs $25 to sub.

The monthly charge is $20 (plus shipping, handling, and lawyers' fees) or $25 DOS.

http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...0#.Vg7ranpVikr
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Heroic Warrior Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    Yeah, I watched the cartoon at 4PM after school, not Saturday morning. I'm cancelling my sub! I want a cheeseburger instead!
    Motu short short stories.

Motu Mini-comic

Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    It was for me. But I'm from the Tri-State area, so my case might be different.

He-Man and She-Ra were on different stations, at different times. Channel 29 for He-Man and Philly 57 for She-Ra.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Kobra Khan View Post
    Subscribers get Early Access beginning in February 2016. That means you’ll have first shot at figures like the 2016 chase figure and our annual San Diego Comic-Con After-Party Sale.
    Now that would be a nice perc
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

With $20 apiece there won't be any import taxes = one sub for me on Monday. After a small break, I will once again have a some kind of MOTU sub (my last one was Club Filmation).

- Joni -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    LOL You're right!! Maybe it was on Saturday mornings as well?
    Well, it was shown here in Europe / UK on Saturday and Sunday mornings, so yeah, kind of fits

And wow, $20 a figure, color me excited!!!
    Last edited by thebortster; October 2, 2015 at 05:04pm.

This $20 a figure price is great, especially with the exchange rate being so bad right now. Can't wait to sign up for these the moment the sub opens up!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I LOVE how they shamelessly mention Early Access for SDCC after party sale now..

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Im ready for this, 5 subs coming to big papa! Now please bring my Thundercats!!!!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by thebortster View Post
    Well, it was shown here in Europe / UK on Saturday and Sunday mornings, so yeah, kind of fits

And wow, $20 a figure, color me excited!!!
    Yeah I believe She-Ra was shown on Motormouth on saturdays... but wasn't He-Man always on weekdays in the UK? All the TV Times listings I have seem to say so.
    My top 10 characters: 10/Filmation Ram Man, 9/Filmation Count Marzo, 8/Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 7/Kothos, 6/Filmation Mer-Man, 5/Filmation Leech, 4/Filmation Tung Lashor, 3/Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina), 2/Hunga the Harpy, 1/Dylamug.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Yeah I believe She-Ra was shown on Motormouth on saturdays... but wasn't He-Man always on weekdays in the UK? All the TV Times listings I have seem to say so.
    I saw both cartoons on Sky Channel(a UK channel) in the early 80ties at saturday and sunday mornings in a show called Fun Factory.

Saturday had been the rerun from sunday the week before.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Wow 20 a pop is nice, Evile Seed seems to be entirely new unique tooling so 25 for him is still a great price. I was only goin to do 1 sub after way over subbing this year but may do a few.

$20? Another debate ended. This proves the HATMOTU figures are indeed cheap, less detailed knock-offs of the Classics figures!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199