Thread: Receiving a subscription renewal mail now, for Triple Ship?

Receiving a subscription renewal mail now, for Triple Ship?

I thought the charging/shipping schedule for Triple Ship subscribers was April, August, and December?

I have both (Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull) "Triple Ship" subscriptions, and just got an email today notifying me that "it's time for your club subscriptions from MattyCollector.com to automatically renew."

Have any other Triple Ship subscribers received this email as well? Am I mistaken on when the 3 dates are? Because I had not at all budgeted to have my card charged this month...
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Notification you received is for Collector's Choice (Darius, Crita and Despara).
    Triple Shipment months are:
    - March, July, November (Collector's Choice)
    - April, August and December (Club Grayskull)

Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull aren't combining, so if you have both subs, there are six shipments total this year.

- Joni -

Heroic Warrior
    I received an e-mail as well (I have both subscriptions, too), so you're not alone. However, I don't remember when the shipping dates are supposed to be. They tend not to matter when the figures are delayed...

Yeah I have Triple Ship and so far, like you, I've just has the one email saying "it's time for your club subscriptions from MattyCollector.com to automatically renew."
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post
    Notification you received is for Collector's Choice (Darius, Crita and Despara).

Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull aren't combining, so if you have both subs, there are six shipments total this year.

- Joni -
    Ah, that clears everything up.

I had no recollection of the two being on asynchronous schedules.

Thanks, Joni!

November is going to be expensive as they are shipping both the deluxe figures together now

I'm looking forward to Crita and Despera though! They both turned out great!

I got the e-mail as well, but I haven't seen it happen on my card yet. Does the "friendly reminder" usually come a day or two before they actually charge?

I hope so, because I need to put some more money on the card, but I have to wait until tomorrow (Monday).
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Crap...

I owe even my underwear this time thanks to the Green Granamyr and Camo Khan, not to mention the Club Grayskull Skeletors from last month...

Damn... I should have picked up the bi-monthly releases, I'm gonna spend the next 2 months paying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post

- Joni -
    They have always combined before after the first respective shipments. Why is this year any different? I'm expecting CC and Grayskull to ship together.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    They have always combined before after the first respective shipments. Why is this year any different? I'm expecting CC and Grayskull to ship together.
    Have you seen any reports of bi-monthly figures shipped combined? No, so why would triple ship combine either.
    Subs in the past were combined after the first shipments, but only when subs shared shipping months. Now Figures (bi-monthly) are shipped on alternating months and triple shipment months are not shared, so they are not combining.

- Joni -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    That is absolutely impossible as the 2 different subs renew and ship at alternate months. In previous years we were getting a release from the same subscription every month which meant that could combine with whatever shipped from the add on sub. 2016 is completely different.

The only subs that should ship together are the ThunderCats with your Oct/Nov/Dec MOTU subs.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Wait a minute...I thought the Collector's Choice Triple Ship was for August?! Club Grayskull and Collector's Choice Triple Ship both shipped for the first time in April (13th and 29th). Club Grayskull's second shipment went out August 12th. I have no sub renewal e-mail or shipping notice for my 2nd Collector's Choice batch with Crita and Despera.

Has everyone else with Triple Ship received those ladies? I'm REALLY worried now.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Wait a minute...I thought the Collector's Choice Triple Ship was for August?! Club Grayskull and Collector's Choice Triple Ship both shipped for the first time in April (13th and 29th). Club Grayskull's second shipment went out August 12th. I have no sub renewal e-mail or shipping notice for my 2nd Collector's Choice batch with Crita and Despera.

Has everyone else with Triple Ship received those ladies? I'm REALLY worried now.
    Those shipped in July for the Triple Ship Option.

Widget
    Im pretty sure its all screwed up at this point. I have triple ship on club grayskull and received a skeletor figure in the mail last week. No email, just showed up. Problem is, by my count shipment should have also included beastman and evilseed. Called twice already and no one seems to know what i'm talking about, just keep telling me they sent me a skeletor figure. Waiting to hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by batz75 View Post
    Im pretty sure its all screwed up at this point. I have triple ship on club grayskull and received a skeletor figure in the mail last week. No email, just showed up. Problem is, by my count shipment should have also included beastman and evilseed. Called twice already and no one seems to know what i'm talking about, just keep telling me they sent me a skeletor figure. Waiting to hear back.
    That's ok, I'm still waiting on my Skeletor / Beastman / Evilseed shipment. They canceled my sub for no reason, I called last week they say they re-instated, but still nothing. I emailed them again yesterday, nothing. I plan to call again either today or tomorrow. Ridiculous. I really want my Evilseed!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by revelat10n View Post
    Those shipped in July for the Triple Ship Option.
    Thank you. I e-mailed and my subs were cancelled. I didn't received any notice about this, and would not have known had I not seen this thread. I gave them my info and my subs were re-instated and my figures have been shipped.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

My Club Eternia was cancelled with no notice too.

I found out by accident while logging into My Subscriptions to sort out a mistake Matty made on my Club Grayskull sub, and noticed something amiss with Club Eternia...

I called them up, and they reinstated my sub (which took 6 days to finally activate), and then a few days later my Despara inclusive package was sent, and arrived a few days ago.