1) the Masks of Power demons
    2) Green Granamyr
    3) Long haired Alcala He-Man
    4) Ice Hacker & his trolls
    5) Haramesh
    6) human Delora
    7) Red Beastman
    8) Old king Randor
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Amen to all of those! I mean come on! Granymyr is green on the freaking map!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    Green Trap Jaw and Orange Ram Man would kick some major butt!

Friggin' awesome commercial! Thank you so much for posting that!!
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'd like to see:

Blonde Teela with hair up
    Oo-Larr
    Caucasian Stratos with Beast Man body and feathers around his neck.
    Red Beast Man
    Green Trap Jaw
    Orange Ram Man
    Mini-Comic Tri-Klops

Basically seven more Pre-Filmation figures to go.
    I'd hope that if we get the Caucasian Stratos, he gets Beastman feet and not those horrible sock feet.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post

i'll take animation over a few poorly drawn & poorly colored illustrations (imo) anyday. those early comics are horrendously bad looking imo, & look like they were colored by a 3 yr old. some of the later ones are equally bad (like the leech one). maybe if they had some form of consistency, i'd be more into them.
    Saying Filmation is superior to Alcala's art is akin to picking a McDonald's Dollar Menu burger over a steak dinner.

I suppose there truly is no accounting for taste!!!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Yup, I want them all and yes, green Granamyr please
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Saying Filmation is superior to Alcala's art is akin to picking a McDonald's Dollar Menu burger over a steak dinner.

Some people would rather watch a show than read the book. Or were introduced to the show or movie first, before the book.

Alot of John Carter watchers are learning that there's a distinction between the book and movie...Walking Dead too. Hell, you can say that about almost anything.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

1- Alcala He-Man with new head, deco, and boot dagger
    2- Red Beastman
    3- Stratos with pale body and Beastman feet
    4- Blond Teela with a new hair down head and a hair-up head
    5- He-Man jungle style aka Oo-Larr (hate that name)
    6- Man-At-Arms with brown trunks and boots
    7- Green Godess with non-brittle hips and energy blast attachment
    8- Purple beast from first mini-comic with blood deco on the mouth to reinact the scene where He-Man crushes the creature's jaw with his bare hands

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Yeah !!! Green is his rightful colour !!!

I'm actually a vegetarian, but I'll stand next to you on this one

Quote Originally Posted by THINKOR View Post
    Yup, I want them all and yes, green Granamyr please
    Then please sign this thread, good sir, if you haven't already: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...olators-unite-!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I'd hope that if we get the Caucasian Stratos, he gets Beastman feet and not those horrible sock feet.
    Seconded !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

Y'know, the Filmation era has been so ingrained in my head that I almost forgot about the cool, savage world of Eternia that the comics portrayed. As a kid, I loved the original four storybooks, and thumbed through every mini-comic I got, but I mostly remember the cool artwork and didn't really piece together the stories so well. I used my imagination a lot to create my own stories until the Filmation cartoon showed up to bring the world of Eternia to life. Looking back on the cartoon series today, I can see how cheesy it was but, I have to admit, it provided the soundtrack of MOTU in my mind. Whenever I think of He-Man, I can't help but hear the sounds, voices, and music from the Filmation cartoons!

Thanks to this thread, though, I've gone back to the mini-comics and realized how awesome they were. I still have He-Man and the Power Sword and several other mini-comics. I wish I also had the other 3 original storybooks, the Alcala artwork was epic, but I just noticed last night that, within my "random" collection of mini-comics, I actually have all 7 issues from Series 2! The dark and savage stories paint a more interesting picture of Eternia. I'm glad to see the comics archived here, they're great to read again and make me wish that there was a trade paperback collection of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Then please sign this thread, good sir, if you haven't already: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...olators-unite-!!!
    Thank you for making me aware of the thread I just lend my voice for the green version I hope we get him.
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Or were introduced to the show or movie first, before the book.
    I was introduced as a kid through the show and that was my basis for all things MOTU. I could enjoy other versions, such as the movie, but didn't care much for the weird stories of the comics.

However, as an adult, the early minicomics are the only incarnation of He-man I actually really like. Series 1 and 2, along with the DC Comics are it for me. Actually, I should say perhaps more specifically that those are the major influence for my own MOTUverse; the ever popular "In my canon...".
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Spot on analogy!!!

I like Filmation and what it was able to accomplish with its notorious frugality, but Leonardo Da Vinci, IT WASN'T.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; March 16, 2012 at 04:04am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    In no particular order:

1. the Masks of Power Demons,
    2. Green Granamyr,
    3. Haramesh,
    4. Green Trap Jaw,
    5. mini comic Tri-Klops,
    6. Alcala He-Man/Oo-Larr,
    7. human Delora,
    8. red Beast Man,
    9. early mini comic accurate Stratos, with Staff of Avion,
    10. Spirit of the Castle (card board) diaorama (glow in the dark),
    11. Ice Hacker + Trolls,
    12. Ilkort(s),
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

I thought this thread needed a little bump. Here's to my favorite era in MOTUC! Now where's my Oo-Lar

Exactly.
    Awwww...I was so expecting Oo-Larr to be this year's exclusive too. Hopefully, we might still see him this year. Demo-Man gave us an Alcala Skeletor head last year, Oo-Larr could give fans an Alcala He-Man head THIS holiday season.

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Exactly.
    Awwww...I was so expecting Oo-Larr to be this year's exclusive too. Hopefully, we might still see him this year. Demo-Man gave us an Alcala Skeletor head last year, Oo-Larr could give fans an Alcala He-Man head THIS holiday season.
    Scott shot that down. No Alcala He-Man for the 30th in 2012. I was really disappointed. The best we can hope for is early 2013.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3010818

I broke down and got a Demo Man during the March sale. Now that I have the Alcala head, I love it. My regular Skeletor head has now been retired, and I really liked that head!
    I even like the greenish look, which I thought was a horrible mistake at first. Perfect all around--THAT is the Skeletor I grew up with. Alcala Skeletor is the best look and definitive version imo.

Beastos!

Almost forgot to post this latest custom/bash for all my Pre-Filmation hommies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

More pics and info at InsidiousCustoms.blogspot.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Exactly.
    I want one as well!!!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniklor View Post
    I want one as well!!!
    Seconded !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Scott shot that down. No Alcala He-Man for the 30th in 2012. I was really disappointed. The best we can hope for is early 2013.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3010818
    Damn...I never saw that post! Maybe Oo-Larr in later 2013. Since Vykron will be on sale at SDCC, I can't see Oo-Larr making an SDCC appearance as an early 2013 figure.

I broke down and got a Demo Man during the March sale. Now that I have the Alcala head, I love it. My regular Skeletor head has now been retired, and I really liked that head!
    I even like the greenish look, which I thought was a horrible mistake at first. Perfect all around--THAT is the Skeletor I grew up with. Alcala Skeletor is the best look and definitive version imo.
    Wow. I'm surprised that YOU didn't get a Demo-Man for that purpose. I too, didn't like the green at first, but that head is so awesome that I don't care about the greenish tint anymore. My normal Skeletor headed figure is resting in a bin too.

Exactly.
    I want Oo-Larr to come with a Ceril head!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Oo-Larr HAS to come with something extra right? I mean, there's really not that much too him...

Existing Tooling
    Shoulders, upper arms, upper legs, torso - He-Man
    Calves - Demo Man

New Tooling
    Forearms, feet, trunks, spear, head, hair

My hope is for an "Ultimate Oo-Larr" that comes with He-Man's gear so he could become He-Man...

Harness
    Attachable belt
    Boots (one with a slot for a removable dagger)
    Boot dagger
    Bracers
    Axe
    Shield

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Oo-Larr HAS to come with something extra right? I mean, there's really not that much too him...

Existing Tooling
    Shoulders, upper arms, upper legs, torso - He-Man
    Calves - Demo Man

New Tooling
    Forearms, feet, trunks, spear, head, hair
    If we don't get more weapons or accessories, then maybe we could get another Alcala He-Man head. We could get a calm Alcala head and a determined or grimacing Alcala head.

Or howabout a blonde Teela head? Give her a bigger ponytail, to differentiate her from red haired Teela.