Thread: When will be see what other figures are comming out in 2010?

When will be see what other figures are comming out in 2010?

I know every year at the SDCC we see what new figures are comming out for the following few months... now that those have been mentioned is there another event or time when Mattels usually posts and releases photos of the next batch of figures comming out?

Mattel usually reveals figures about 3 months before their release date.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Maybe in January, we'll see April's figure. I know Mattel will premiere their WWE line then.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Maybe in January, we'll see April's figure. I know Mattel will premiere their WWE line then.

wwe line? please tell me it's classic wrestlers like hulk hogan and the ultimate warrior in motuc style....
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    wwe line? please tell me it's classic wrestlers like hulk hogan and the ultimate warrior in motuc style....
    Modern wrestlers only for the moment, although Mattel said they are interested in doing Classic superstars. The bodies are not the same as MOTUC; they look like a cross between Jakks' WWE & Toybiz's TNA figures.

With all the figures we know about now, I don't think we'll learn of any more until after the New Year, probably at Toy Fair or something. I also think we might learn about some in isolated announcements the way we learned about Webstor. We still need to learn about four to five figures in 2010 before the next SDCC (April, May, June, and July figures at least), assuming they reveal as many figures then as they did this year.

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Too bad. Wouldn't Ultimate Warrior look kick-ass in MOTUC style?

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

I suspect April's figure will probably be announced after the New Year while May and June will be unveiled at Toy Fair in February. I think they showed Zodac at last year's Toy Fair and mentioned Hordak for June. So we will probably see April and May's figure at Toy Fair and find out who is coming out in June as well.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrett View Post
    I suspect April's figure will probably be announced after the New Year while May and June will be unveiled at Toy Fair in February. I think they showed Zodac at last year's Toy Fair and mentioned Hordak for June. So we will probably see April and May's figure at Toy Fair and find out who is coming out in June as well.
    Not Toy Fair, but the NYCC which was in February this year.

Mattel unveiled Zodak, Hordak, Man-At-Arms and Tri-klops in one fell swoop. The Teela prototype was also put on display even tho there was no official unveiling for her. The 4H had just finished her, and brought her to show ToyGuru and the fans.

We'll probably have a similar reveal around February, but NYCC won't be till next fall. Mattel has said their looking for a new winter venue for their exclusive figure and fan-panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    We'll probably have a similar reveal around February, but NYCC won't be till next fall. Mattel has said their looking for a new winter venue for their exclusive figure and fan-panels.
    Yeah I remember they said they weren't going to be at NYCC in '10. I'm not sure if they'll be at Toy Fair actually. I could be wrong, but I think as of earlier this summer they weren't going to be at another con until SDCC 2010!

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Yeah I remember they said they weren't going to be at NYCC in '10. I'm not sure if they'll be at Toy Fair actually. I could be wrong, but I think as of earlier this summer they weren't going to be at another con until SDCC 2010!
    ToyFair isn't a con. It's where all the toy companies go to hawk their wares to the buyers from the retail community.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper View Post
    ToyFair isn't a con. It's where all the toy companies go to hawk their wares to the buyers from the retail community.
    I didn't mean to imply that it was, I meant just if Mattel would show off MOTUC there. Probably they will, but I start to get paranoid.

I am sure I read somewhere that Mattel were looking into attending another con like Chicago or something like that.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!