Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what are the chances that we get these figures?

what are the chances that we get these figures?

Check out these figures, some are awesome. Never produced, but maybe there's a chance we might get some!

www.eternian.com/reference/conceptfigures.html

Basher, Eldor, and Hand-Some would be the only ones in that lineup that I would like to see added.

Basher has the ram's head, which is reminicent of Skeletor's staff, as well as a really cool villain that appeared once on THE THUNDERCATS. With his hoofed feet, furry lower body, manlike chest and arms, and topped by an evil horned head, he could be very cool. And the name is simple and fits with the other characters. Basher or Bashor would be very cool!

Hand-Some is a humoruos thing, but there may be a better way to work his name than his having huge hands. Maybe he could be "handsome" but have six arms?
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; August 2, 2009 at 06:51pm.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

For most of them, hopefully never...

Footsto? Hans-Some?

The Mummy Horde thing was pretty cool though.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow! Those certainly are interesting characters.

LOL @ Whiplash77.

I like the Mummy Horde member and the Horde apprentice Skeletor is a cool idea. Eldor might be interesting too as an ancient character to go with King Greyskull and He-ro.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I bet the 4H would make any one of those awesome enough to buy.

And remember most of these are just concepts, who knows how far along in the process some of them were.

With a little extra tweaking, these could be awesome.

For example, "Footsto" could be given huge heavy boots on BOTH feet and could be made into a redcap type character, which I think would be pretty sweet.

Eldor is a good chance same with a horde Skeltor everyone else are problem just drawings minus He-ro who we already got

I'd bet money on Eldor being made. I have him pegged as the SDCC exclusive for next year. I'd like to see Fearless Photog made.

Basher, Horde Skeletor, Mummy Horde, and Horrorsaur would probably make excellent MOTUC figures. Dial-A-Feature looks like a concept Dial-A-Mug.

The Tom-Art concepts are really cool. Id like a few of them to be made.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I hope so!

I really like the Mummy Hordesman, Horde Skeletor, Super Brain Man and Basher.

Strobo seems like he'd be an easy Bonus figure to make once Sy-Klone gets made. It's basically a repainted Sy-Klone with Zodac's head and a mirror instead of a radar screen.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Who knows, some day!!

I really dig the MUMMY dude.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    I dig Basher, Eldor, Mummy, Brain man and the wart-hog guy.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Wow. Shows just how out of ideas they really were. Other than Horde Apprentice Skeletor, they are all just indefenseably horrible!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Personally, I would love to see Eldor, the Horde Mummy, HOrrorsaur, Tank Top and a couple of others. I've always thought the mummy was a cool idea.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I think the Horde Mummy would be awesome. Wasn't there a trademark application recently for Wrap-Trap? Could it be Horde Mummy?

I wouldn't mind Horde Apprentice Skeletor to be a bonus release for 2010 aslong as there is also a plan to release Demo-Man at some stage

Eldor would be a good choice for a SDCC exclusive but a better choice would be to have him as a regular release and get rid of the whole exclusive figure BS altogether

Transparent Man would also be a cool visual character

I would like to see a figure like Manotaur released in the beast assortment (like Battle Cat) but looking more like a bad ass Motaro (from Mortal Kombat)

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Actually, now that I think about it, Horde Apprentice Skeletor CAN'T be done.

When he was Hordal's apprentice, he was still Keldor. So, here's to Horde Apprentice KELDOR!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Some of these drawings could be made possible into figures but others I love the idea but I don't think they would work that well because they lack the uhmmmffff needed.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

I want a Horrorsaur.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

They will DEFINITELY make Eldor. He's IN He-Ro's Bio.

I think the "Horde Apprentice Skeletor" might be what we see when/if we get a "Demo-Man" figure... maybe.

The Horde Mummy figure would be awesome... if they could do something with him that made it less a straight-up mummy and something more interesting..

I'd love Strobo. That would be SO easy too - Zodac+SyKlone+Randor's Cape=Strobo.

Manotaur was basically made when Sagittar was made for NA.

Basher is a great idea, but he was also basically made when Butt-head was made for NA.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Mummy Hordesmen
    Horde Apprentice Skeletor/Demo Man
    Lizard Jester

Please and thank you !
    Once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger
    Positive Trade with : Thehorde,

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I'd quite like to see the brain guy, something about him appeals to me. Not sure if some of the weirder examples will ever see the light of day though.

And as I've said before, I'm certain the concept of Fearless Photog was developed into Sy-Klone - same colour scheme, similar 'monitor' on chest, sheild... it's all there.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Most of those characters are FAIL. I mean, the foot version of Fisto? A guy with ginormous hands? There's a reason these were shot down. However, I do think that Fearless Photog and Horde Apprentice Skelly would be pretty cool. Although I can't really tell what Photog's head really is....anyone? It looks like a cannon or something...

There is a great "appetite" for Eldor, maybe he will be produced.

As for me I would like see that Horde Mummy made, cause it looks cool and itīs Horde related.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Out of all of the concept figures, He-Ro is a must have and he's being released on Matty in an hour

This would be my list of the only ones I like and in the order of most wanted:
    1 Horrorsaur
    2 Manotaur
    3 Eldor
    4 Mummy Horde
    5 Lizard Tongue
    6 Basher

The other ones out there that I didn't put on the list are huge dislikes for me.