Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: King Grayskull re-release discussion

The new accessory is a pack-in Spirit of Grayskull figure, right?!?!

Anyway, will the re-release have a removeable head, and removeable cape and armor?
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Badass with a bottle Drunken Fist's Avatar
    That's okay with me. My SDCC Grayskull is on display in the castle doorway-- still wearing the World Heavyweight Championship belt I put on him the day I got him, now that I think of it-- and I pretty much have to keep him there. He has a few issues that make me want to leave him alone, and I ike to be able to pick up my figures and re-pose and mess around with 'em sometimes. I'm planning to pick up one of the reissues for that reason.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I'd guess the new accessory will be He-Ro's Gravestone.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Anyway, will the re-release have a removeable head, and removeable cape and armor?
    Yeah I remember Toyguru saying that at one point.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

I was hoping that the original would start selling for about $500 dollars so that it would be totally "worth" spending that kind of money on. Dreams...

The new accessory will be a the case to put the power sword into!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    We've always stated that King Grayskull would be a redeco only (and the new deco is not that different, just minor changes). The only "new" part is one new accessory. It is really about getting him out there for fans that missed out on the original release without too many changes.
    Thanks for clearing that up Scott!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I'm Awesome Sauce! Grange Wallis's Avatar
    So have we gotten official confirmation about the boots? Are they going to be the original bigger ones or the ones seen at SDCC?
    Being a kid in the 80's scarred my life! In an awesome way! so many fantastic cartoons and toylines!!!
    Follow my art & Animations @ my blog! http://grangewallis.wordpress.com/