Thread: Prince Keldor in MOTUC

Prince Keldor in MOTUC

The new mini comics featured in the Masters of the Universe Classics toy line are every bit as exciting to read now as the original mini comics were in the 80's! Skeleton's origin was beautifully laid out in one such comic book, and we were treated to a look at Keldor in his youth, fighting alongside his brother Randor against the villains of Eternia. Prince Keldor features a very stylish design that would translate perfectly to a Classics figure, including his golden armor lined with polished emeralds, green plumed helmet, and matching cape, complete with gemmed sword! The design really pops against his blue skin. A must have! Give Prince Keldor your support!

Last edited by AdultCollector; April 21, 2014 at 05:44pm.

Very YES on this version. Toss in a melts head for the Keldor we already have and it's a hit!

I really hope to get this figure eventually, alongside Prince/Captain Randor, Miro, and Old/Cursed Marzo!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I don't love this design, personally, but I'll take any Keldor I can get my hands on as he's my favorite character
    -KTC

My FREE full-length MOTU novel:

MOTU: The Keldor Chronicles

And its newly-released sequel (which is also FREE):

MOTU: Legacies

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    This is one of my top ten of figures not made. His design is great I love the blue and green But more than anything, he is a big part of the story.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

Prince Keldor survived Round#1 and will be returning to face off against even greater challengers in Week 7! Show your support and help bring Prince Keldor to the Classics line!

Last edited by AdultCollector; April 21, 2014 at 05:45pm.