Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Heroic Warrior
    I too vote for this thread to be stickied!

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smplsimon View Post
    Totally agree. A very useful thread.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Great update. I like it!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Quote Originally Posted by smplsimon View Post
    Sticky it and make it easier to find
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I agree with couple of previous posters, that this thread should be stickied. This thread is great and very informative.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Where was it confirmed that Beast-Man is being re-issued as well?

Maybe now that we've seen the bio, Adora's tagline should now read "Leader in the Great Rebellion"?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I updated both the text and image lists and added Evil-Lyn as the April figure!
    I'm thrilled she's going to be released so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    Maybe now that we've seen the bio, Adora's tagline should now read "Leader in the Great Rebellion"?
    Thanks Toymaker, I updated it

Quote Originally Posted by lannyjack View Post
    Where was it confirmed that Beast-Man is being re-issued as well?
    It was stated by Toyguru in either a thread or in one of the WTFWTK about a month or 2 ago
    in an official small checklist of upcoming sales of mattycollector.
    However it still depend on the sales of the re-releases of He-Man and Skeletor,
    so the release date of Beast Man could still be changed as well as future plans to release more re-releases like King Grayskull.
    Right now Mattel is keeping a very close eye on the sales of the re-releases and the bonus figures to be able to schedule all the releases for 2010.
    Last edited by synthalus; November 16, 2009 at 03:06pm.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    bump! haha... took me a bit to re-find this thread. I was thinking it should be sticky; then saw that others too vote for this. So sticky?!

Yeah, this info should be available somewhere easily.
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

I'm expecting another sell-out! When will Matty ever learns.....?
    Accept the unacceptable.

Hi!

Why...

TRAP JAW
    BATTLE CAT
    Battle Stands 5-pack

2010-02-16 and not 15? Matty said that BattleCat will be 02/15...

so all will be 02/15....no?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekaneck View Post
    Hi!

Why...

TRAP JAW
    BATTLE CAT
    Battle Stands 5-pack

2010-02-16 and not 15? Matty said that BattleCat will be 02/15...

so all will be 02/15....no?
    i think matty made a mistake. 2/15 is a holiday in the U.S. and they previously said the february group would go on sale on 2/16. that said, this thread does need an update! wun-dar is now coming in feb and we know which version of evil-lyn we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent-GHQ View Post
    I'm expecting another sell-out! When will Matty ever learns.....?
    WOW! With all those characters listed, honestly don't see this Classic line surviving either! Is anybody familiar with the WWE Classic Superstars ? Well, was an avid collector of that line myself, until they produced every character possible(celebs as well)! I hate to see it happen to this line....

Heroic Warrior
    I love this thread.

Visual MOTUC list based on Vintage Line

I just completed a visual MOTUC list based on the vintage line releases. Check it out here:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...checklist.html

If you want to see the visual vintage list I did (also acting as a card back figure art archive), check that out at:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...motuvfigs.html

All images on the vintage list can be clicked on for their full size and are downloadable. The classics version only has this feature with the logos.

Let me know what you all think. Thanks!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I just completed a visual MOTUC list based on the vintage line releases. Check it out here:

If you want to see the visual vintage list I did (also acting as a card back figure art archive), check that out at:

All images on the vintage list can be clicked on for their full size and are downloadable. The classics version only has this feature with the logos.

Pretty cool, though I'm pretty sure Mekaneck was released in 1984, not 83. Also not crazy about having Faker on the lists twice, as it was basically the same figure, one with a soft head or whatever. The other 86/87 figs need images too.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Those are incredibly cool, soundwavempl! I look forward to seeing more Classics figures added to the Classics page!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Pretty cool, though I'm pretty sure Mekaneck was released in 1984, not 83. Also not crazy about having Faker on the lists twice, as it was basically the same figure, one with a soft head or whatever. The other 86/87 figs need images too.
    I did some research on the character releases while I was making those pages. I think Mekaneck was released late 1983 as his cardback has a copyright 1982-83 while other 1984 releases only had 1983 as their copyright. Mekaneck was also available with the 1983 comics "The Magic Stealer" and "The Menace of Trap Jaw". I know the org collection list has him as 1984 but GrayskullMuseum.com has him listed as wave 2 in 1983. I've always felt Mekaneck belonged with Man-E-Faces and Ram Man in 1983 versus the 5 heroic warriors released in 1984

I included Faker twice because he is shown on both wave 2 (1983) and wave 6 (1987) cardbacks - with a different description each year as well.

I also originally had Rokkon and Stonedar erroneously listed in 1985 instead of 1986 and Blade, Gwildor, and Saurod in 1986 instead of 1987.

I presently do not have any cardbacks that have the missing vintage figure art images I need. Once I get a carded, Blade, Gwildor, or Saurod, that should take of all of them except Rotar and Twistoid, both of which I've yet to see pictured on a vintage cardback. I also posted in the Card Back thread in the vintate MOTU section if you want more info on the vintage figure card art page I did.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

..Let me know what you all think. Thanks!
    Nice job there! Also add:

Laser Power He-Man
    Laser Light Skeletor

EDIT: There's no pictures of Rotar, Twistoid, Tytus or Megator in cardback format.

Here are those Laser figs and a second version of Motion Picture sticker.
    Would be cool if you can render that one up too (or somebody else).
    Last edited by Tuukka; January 4, 2010 at 03:25am.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Somebody get this man the missing cardart he's missing so he can complete his great work!

He needs Snake Face, Sqqueze, Mosquitor, and Blast Attak.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

That's really cool! Thanks for doing this.

I have one slight complaint though: Please change Hordak's tag line back from Evil Leader to Ruthless Leader. That was a mistake by Mattel that has since been corrected from Webstor's cardback onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Nice job there! Also add:

Laser Power He-Man
    Laser Light Skeletor

EDIT: There's no pictures of Rotar, Twistoid, Tytus or Megator in cardback format.

Here are those Laser figs and a second version of Motion Picture sticker.
    Would be cool if you can render that one up too (or somebody else).
    Thanks for the feedback and images. I have updated both pages so that they include the 1988 figures of Laser Power He-man and Laser-Light Skeletor as well as Tytus and Megator. Since no cardback pictures exist of Rotar, Twistoid, Tytus, or Megator, I put "No Image Available" instead. I also added the second movie logo you provided. I got mine from the back of the mini-comic "The Cosmic Key".

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Somebody get this man the missing cardart he's missing so he can complete his great work!

He needs Snake Face, Sqqueze, Mosquitor, and Blast Attak.
    Thanks! I believe all 4 of these images are on the cardbacks for Blade, Gwildor, and Saurod. I probably will attempt to purchase MOSC versions of them so I can get the cardbacks to scan (and to get closer to completing my vintage MOTU US figure collection).

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    That's really cool! Thanks for doing this.

I have one slight complaint though: Please change Hordak's tag line back from Evil Leader to Ruthless Leader. That was a mistake by Mattel that has since been corrected from Webstor's cardback onwards.
    Thanks! I went ahead and changed Hordak's description back to Ruthless leader instead of Evil. I shouldn't have changed it in the first place, but I was using the MOTUC MOSC figures as my reference for the descriptors.

Thanks for your input everybody. Here are the links again:

MOTUC Visual Checklist - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...checklist.html

MOTU Vintage Cardback Art - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...motuvfigs.html

My Feedback Thread

...I also added the second movie logo you provided. I got mine from the back of the mini-comic "The Cosmic Key".
    That's great man.. thanks! I also noticed RATTLER = RATTLOR

Here are those other 4 in a various quality (some need rendering):

+ Here's art from Megators box and Rotars card:
    Last edited by Tuukka; January 5, 2010 at 03:44pm.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    That's great man.. thanks! I also noticed RATTLER = RATTLOR

Here are those other 4 in a various quality (some need rendering):

+ Here's art from Megators box and Rotars card:
    Thanks a bunch Tuukka! I've edited and added all the stuff you gave me.

Here are my latest updates:

- Corrected Rattlor's name on both pages.
    - Added Wun-Dar to the classics page
    - Added Blast-Attak, Mosquitor, Snake Face, Sssqueeze, Rotar, Tytus, and Megator to the vintage page

Twistoid is the only one that's missing now!

My Feedback Thread