Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    My checklist has been updated:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/soundwav...checklist.html

I added images for Man-E-Faces and Sy-Klone and updated the re-release info for Moss Man.
    That is sooooooooo cooooooool. I love it.

(Thank you for making this for us fans.)

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I finally got around to updating my MOTUC from vintage list:

Vikor and Eternian Palace Guards are now pictured.
    Great work, but in MOTUC Wundar is a Preternian character (like all the He-Men), so he must be included in the POG subline.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

My checklist has been updated:

I added images for Man-E-Faces and Sy-Klone and updated the re-release info for Moss Man.
    This checklist looks great!

Do you plan on including characters like Battlecat, Gygor, Shadow Beast and Swiftwind eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    Great work, but in MOTUC Wundar is a Preternian character (like all the He-Men), so he must be included in the POG subline.
    Uh, according to Wundar's bio (I double checked to be sure), it says he became He-man only 100 years before Prince Adam. Pre-eternia characters lived 5,000 years before Prince Adam became He-man.

My reasoning for putting Wundar in the other section in my list is:

1) His release in the original MOTU vintage line was a supposed mailaway figure

2) He would most likely not have been a character released in the POG line if the vintage MOTU had continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    This checklist looks great!

Do you plan on including characters like Battlecat, Gygor, Shadow Beast and Swiftwind eventually?
    Yes, eventually I would like to create a beasts/vehicles/playsets check list. However, no immediate plans right now but maybe I'll get to it sometime this year.

Thanks!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Uh, according to Wundar's bio (I double checked to be sure), it says he became He-man only 100 years before Prince Adam. Pre-eternia characters lived 5,000 years before Prince Adam became He-man.

My reasoning for putting Wundar in the other section in my list is:

1) His release in the original MOTU vintage line was a supposed mailaway figure

2) He would most likely not have been a character released in the POG line if the vintage MOTU had continued.

Yes, eventually I would like to create a beasts/vehicles/playsets check list. However, no immediate plans right now but maybe I'll get to it sometime this year.

Thanks!
    I think you should get on it, my friend. I love your checklist most.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

updated 2011 checklist

Here's the updated 2011 checklist. I have to use the best images I can find of the figures until they release the official images. So this is what I got so far.

2011 Checklist

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_w...klist_2011.jpg

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofsquares View Post
    Here's the updated 2011 checklist. I have to use the best images I can find of the figures until they release the official images. So this is what I got so far.
    Superb as usual, my only suggestions would be to call the She ra in November She Ra 2.0 instead of 'Reissue' also theres a typo there and shes called 'She Re'

Other than that Bravo, I rely on your checklists and update them as my 'Wallpaper' constantly!

cheers Ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

That really highlights what an exciting couple of months we have lined up.

Thanks, jackofsquares!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Due to a lack of time I decided that I'm going to change the entire checklist from the long detailed list to a short and quick reference list with the newest known release dates on top and the older releases at the bottom. I changed the color codes as well to hopefully make it easier to view. I also added the first 2 letters of the weekday and typed out the full month for the sale dates. I grouped the month sales together. The list is shorter and easier to view this way. The old list was detailed, but looked like clutter. All the links to all the known checklists will be listed after the checklist. The old list with the extra details and info will continue to be available for archival purposes in post #241 of this thread.
    What do you guys/gals think?

--

SDCC 2011 UPDATE!!!
    Queen Marlena with Cringer and
    a Polly Pocket 3-pack with She-Ra, Catra & Frosta
    will be the SDCC 2011 exclusives!
    The SDCC MOTUC item will be Queen Marlena. She will come with a sword, staff, Cringer (articulated at the head and tail) as well as an alternate head, space tunic with bubble helmet, riffle, gun belt and pistol to transform her from the Queen back into Captain Glen (or the other way around!)

She will be packed out as Queen Marlena at SDCC and as Captain Glenn on Mattycollector.com after the show. Both versions will have all the parts for both figures but each will have a bio unique to the pack out.

I'm sorry to hear AOTS did not show the footage we shot for this figure, but we'll have more details posted tomorrow (as well as images and a video changing the figure from Queen to Space explorer) posted tomorrow!

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg52683">
    Last edited by synthalus; April 28, 2011 at 10:23pm.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

My list has been updated for May and June releases.

MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Awesome!

Faceless One is Heroic?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

I can't wait until one of these checklists shows the Queen. Then I'lll have a new wallpaper on my comp.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Awesome!

Faceless One is Heroic?
    Well, I almost created an "Other" section for him but since his MOTUC bio has him once being a part of Grayskull's Council of Elders, I had to go with Heroic Warrior, even though all his job is just to guard the Havoc Staff and Ram Stone. He is definitely not what I would consider an Evil Warrior, since he has never intentionally helped Skeletor, Hordak, or King Hssss (as far as we know).

My Feedback Thread

2012 Club Eternia Subscription?

Has Mattel announced the dates for the 2012 Club Eternia membership/subscription sale? I've been looking for this, but have yet to find an exact date. It is not listed on the checklist, at least that I could see.

I'm suprised that they haven't added 2012 Club Eternia Membership to the sale page with a "Coming Soon" teaser.

Edit: If this information is correct this is what I found on Matty hidden in the forums:

ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS

• Memberships are available for purchase for approximately two weeks, starting on the first day of San Diego Comic-Con. They can be purchased on MattyCollector.com and at kiosks located at the convention.

Hopefully this information is still correct. I would hate to miss out on a chance to purchase a membership -picking up MOTUc on the bay is starting to get very old...

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    That's the right info Gracie
    Club Eternia will go on sale at Thursday July 21, 2011 and will last till at least August 4th.
    The 2 weeks could be extended by a week or so like all the previous years, but that's always a wait and see.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Great job everyone on the checklist.

By the way, this thread should be stickied.
    Last edited by tkjaer21; June 24, 2011 at 10:31am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Boomer Sooner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tkjaer21 View Post
    Great job everyone on the checklist.

By the way, this thread should be stickied.
    It's listed in the MOTUC Index (which is a sticky thread) alongside the rest of the checklists.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar

This list makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing it!

I'm not sure if it's been discussed already but you have Cronis in the 200x section, what do you think about adding 200x Mer-man in there as well? He's technically available with the weapons pack golden armor/weapons.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    This list makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing it!

I'm not sure if it's been discussed already but you have Cronis in the 200x section, what do you think about adding 200x Mer-man in there as well? He's technically available with the weapons pack golden armor/weapons.
    Thanks!

As far as 200X Mer-Man, I don't have any images for him. I get all the MOTUC images from MattyCollector.com and size them as needed for the webpage. So my MOTUC from vintage list is limited to what MOTUC figures have images on the Matty website.

I have updated my list with the July Clawful picture and Buzz-Off re-release info.
    Last edited by soundwavempl; July 7, 2011 at 11:23pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Feedback Thread

I love your checklist soundwavempl, and I find myself looking at them all the time! I'm curious. Will you be adding Battle Armor Faker? I've been making my little poster, and I haven't included any of the DCUC vs. MOTUC figures. This is one figure I'm planning to add just because it is significantly different.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I love your checklist soundwavempl, and I find myself looking at them all the time! I'm curious. Will you be adding Battle Armor Faker? I've been making my little poster, and I haven't included any of the DCUC vs. MOTUC figures. This is one figure I'm planning to add just because it is significantly different.
    I would like to include Battle Armor Faker in my list, but I limit the pictures on my list to the loose figure pictures Matty puts up on MattyCollector.com. However, if there are Mattel marketing pictures of the Bizzarro and BA Faker sets loose, then I could use those.

My Feedback Thread

I would like to include Battle Armor Faker in my list, but I limit the pictures on my list to the loose figure pictures Matty puts up on MattyCollector.com. However, if there are Mattel marketing pictures of the Bizzarro and BA Faker sets loose, then I could use those.
    Theres's finally a pic of Queen marlena on matty collector under the SDCC voucher screen.there also one of Captain glenn in the news setion from when they were announced.
    Last edited by bribri4u; July 8, 2011 at 06:35pm.

here's the updated 2011 checklist (at least until SDCC happens)

here's the updated 2011 checklist. Once SDCC happens (and I have the time to add the new images) I can add the 2012 checklist too! These things are getting packed nowadays.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-x...klist_2011.jpg

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by jackofsquares View Post
    here's the updated 2011 checklist. Once SDCC happens (and I have the time to add the new images) I can add the 2012 checklist too! These things are getting packed nowadays.

enjoy
    That is really cool, I use these all the time and have one on my fridge with prices of what I'm going to spend that month, so my wife can see.

I have one favor to ask you, when you make your next one after SDCC can you put Captain Glen as the first figure in Aug and below put (released Aug 1st) or something like that so my wife knows to buy her at 9am on the first.

30TH Anniversary figure release schedule?

According to ToyGuru:

January - Fearless Photog - Heroic Master
    February - NONE
    March - Draego-Man - Evil Warrior
    April - NONE?
    May - MATTEL?
    June - NONE?
    July - Geoff Johns
    August - NONE?
    September - NONE?
    October - MATTEL? ("late-Fall")
    November - NONE?
    December - Create-a-Character Contest Winner
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah