Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    July is going to be a cheap month.
    I was actually thinking that myself. I'm gonna grab 2 Wind raiders I think, so it will be over $100 still. Compared to this month it is a huge difference though.

if the wind raider is the only rerelease for July than just Spikor for me. I don't have room for another vehicle....I still don't know where I'm gonna put griffen!

Very happy that July and August are going to be cheap months as I'm only getting Spikor and one Snake Men 2-pack.

I have updated my checklist for July 2012:

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist

Only 5 more characters (Ram Man, Jitsu, Two Bad, Mantenna, and Modulok) to complete vintage years 1982-1985!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

I love your checklist. Here is hoping we'll see a 1986 character reveal at SDCC!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Front page of this thread is updated with the SDCC Reveals!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Can someone help me out here?

July
    - Spikor
    August
    - Sub?
    - Sir Laser Lot
    Last edited by General Hawk 7; July 13, 2012 at 10:02pm.
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Just Sir Laser-Lot in August. Frosta is the official August figure, but she has slipped to October.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist

Only 5 more characters (Ram Man, Jitsu, Two Bad, Mantenna, and Modulok) to complete vintage years 1982-1985!
    '82, '83, and '84 are complete!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Wow it is nice to see the visual checklist! Almost everything is getting made!!

Is there any reason the New Adventures and She-ra are not up there?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I really want a visual checklist for Princess of Power and New Adventures as well!!!
    I'm not sure why soundwavempl never added them to his site like he has vintage MOTU, so I am making them myself based on his.

Here's the visual checklist for Princess of Power!!!
    http://motuc.host-ed.me/pop.htm

soundwavempl, feel free to add them to your site if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Wow it is nice to see the visual checklist! Almost everything is getting made!!

Is there any reason the New Adventures and She-ra are not up there?
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Looking to this makes me think, It cannot over, we are so close!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I really want a visual checklist for Princess of Power and New Adventures as well!!!
    I'm not sure why soundwavempl never added them to his site like he has vintage MOTU, so I am making them myself based on his.

Here's the visual checklist for Princess of Power!!!

soundwavempl, feel free to add them to your site if you want!
    Wow, we have not gotten very much Pop stuff. This really shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Wow, we have not gotten very much Pop stuff. This really shows it.
    Yeah. This shows exactly why the POP fans have been so upset all this time. I can only imagine the poor New Adventures checklist if soundwave or synthalus make one of those.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

There hasn't been many PoP releases yet, but if we could get 2013 running and 2014 with all major A-Listers, 2015 could complete at least all of the toyline figures. There are only 14 figures left from the vintage PoP Toyline.

I have added all of the PoP Creatures, Vehicles, Playsets and Filmation characters to the visual checklist. It becomes a HUGE list with those added for potential releases:

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    There hasn't been many PoP releases yet, but if we could get 2013 running and 2014 with all major A-Listers, 2015 could complete at least all of the toyline figures. There are only 14 figures left from the vintage PoP Toyline.

I have added all of the PoP Creatures, Vehicles, Playsets and Filmation characters to the visual checklist. It becomes a HUGE list with those added for potential releases:

I liked the original list you posted and that was great but I think the extended list is way over done and will scare people away from supporting POP it needs to be the vintage characters and the extreme Aa-List Filmation Scorpia, Sea Hawk, Octavia, Razz, Imp, Hunga, Huntara.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I liked the original list you posted and that was great but I think the extended list is way over done and will scare people away from supporting POP it needs to be the vintage characters and the extreme Aa-List Filmation Scorpia, Sea Hawk, Octavia, Razz, Imp, Hunga, Huntara.
    You got a great point! I downsized the original list:

For anyone interested in seeing the extreme list with ALL of the Filmation side characters:
    http://motuc.host-ed.me/pop_all.htm
    Last edited by synthalus; July 22, 2012 at 11:11pm.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Can't wait to see these visual checklists updated with the SDCC goodness!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    Let us know when you have images of Ram Man and Jitsu on that page.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

The New Adventures of He-Man visual checklist is up!
    http://motuc.host-ed.me/na.htm

There are 16 characters + 1 creature left from the toyline if we don't count prototypes,
    Jetlag characters and variants (with the exception of NA He-Man & NA Skeletor)...
    Last edited by synthalus; July 22, 2012 at 11:26pm.

i like this list too. but again i think some overdo is here i think the four scientist and Drissi and Caz as they were a big part of the show and maybe Gleep and UR are necessary out of the others. I appreciate what you are doing but we need to stick to basics and not push our luck if we want sympathizers.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    i like this list too. but again i think some overdo is here i think the four scientist and Drissi and Caz as they were a big part of the show and maybe Gleep and UR are necessary out of the others. I appreciate what you are doing but we need to stick to basics and not push our luck if we want sympathizers.
    Thanks
    I will look into removing several entries to have the bare minimum so that the lists will be shorter. Maybe I'll cut into creatures, vehicles, playsets etc as well.

I'll add a link inside the short versions at the bottom for the full complete list of everything toy and character related including all extremely obscure characters (which probably won't ever get a chance to get a figure). I'm aiming at making a complete source out of the full lists and they will eventually include pictures for all characters as well.

- - - Updated - - -

The short lists are up with links to the fully detailed lists at the bottom!
    http://motuc.host-ed.me

I was just curious if the "monthly calender" style visual checklist was going to be updated any now that all the 2013 items are out and revealed?
    I ask, as my son loves that one, and thats something we can share looking at... so personal request if at all possible.

These are great as always, but the PoP and FILMation portions make me weep.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated my list yet but I am working on adding all POP and NA vintage figures to my visual checklist. I have been really busy lately and will do my best to get my visual checklist updated within the next week or so.

synthalus, great job on your POP list! I already had started working on mine when I saw yours though! I think I am using blue instead of pink for the names and descriptions as the POP vintage cardbacks just used black so I decided to keep with the MOTU cardback text color for the heroic warriors.

As for pictures of Ram Man and Jitsu, I did not see any high-res pics of them on Matty or the 4H website that I can use right now. I will keep on looking though!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I stayed up late and updated my visual checklist for the SDCC reveals. POP and NA basic figures from the vintage line have been added as well.

I will add pictures once Matty adds them.

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Figure Checklist

Enjoy!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread