Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    My list has been updated for February and NYTF reveals:

Masters of the Universe Classics from Vintage Visual Checklist
    Love your list as always, though I strongly believe the Snake Men warriors 2 pack should be with Snake Man-at-Arms since they are 200x-based figures. Also, I wish you'd drop the second Whiplash in the 200x section off as it is just a second head and not a 200x Whiplash. Again, though, I love your list. I look at it frequently!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Love your list as always, though I strongly believe the Snake Men warriors 2 pack should be with Snake Man-at-Arms since they are 200x-based figures. Also, I wish you'd drop the second Whiplash in the 200x section off as it is just a second head and not a 200x Whiplash. Again, though, I love your list. I look at it frequently!
    I so agree with this I think the same though about Fisto. Plus where are Strobo & King He-Man
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I so agree with this I think the same though about Fisto. Plus where are Strobo & King He-Man
    He'll probably add them once their images go up on Matty. Also, I'd love to see you add the beasts released thus far (and the Wind Raider) just to be complete, especially if we get more beasts or a vehicle for 2014.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Thanks everyone for the comments. On my next update, I will try to remember to add toothless Skeletor in the Robot Chicken section and move the Snake Men in the 200X section with Man-at-Arms.

No plans for non-figures right now but I will keep them in mind.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Thanks everyone for the comments. On my next update, I will try to remember to add toothless Skeletor in the Robot Chicken section and move the Snake Men in the 200X section with Man-at-Arms.
    Thanks. Can you remove the "200x" Moss Man and Whiplash? Those aren't exactly 200x versions, nor were they individual releases.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

No plans for non-figures right now but I will keep them in mind.
    I love your list... it's actually my sig. Why are there 2 Fakers, though?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I love your list... it's actually my sig. Why are there 2 Fakers, though?
    They were released like that in the vintage line, I believe. Still, I'd prefer the second one to be knocked off as well.

MEAN GREEN MACHINE eternianturtle21's Avatar
    actually just put battle-armor faker in the second faker's spot

Thanks. Can you remove the "200x" Moss Man and Whiplash? Those aren't exactly 200x versions, nor were they individual releases.
    Yeah I think that would be a good idea also and I'd also remove the 200x Fisto.

Quote Originally Posted by eternianturtle21 View Post
    actually just put battle-armor faker in the second faker's spot
    That's a good idea for the second Faker spot.
    Last edited by Jubilation; March 5, 2013 at 08:03am.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : The Twiggets

If recall right this 2nd Faker you guys are carrying about what just the 1st just released that why he had the He Back sticker back in the 1987 so there is no need to to be him in the Second Fakers spot but maybe a special spot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofsquares View Post
    Here's the updated 2013 checklist and the final (and hopefully complete) 2012 checklist. 2013 is starting to fill up and NY Toyfair should add a couple more!
    Enjoy

2012 Final Checklist
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E...klist_2012.jpg
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E...klist_2012.jpg

2013 Updated Checklist
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J...klist_2013.jpg
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J...klist_2013.jpg
    Yours are the best, but it needs to be updated again. Here's the latest info:

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ales_schedules

Why would we want to remove those? The heads were included so that you had a representation of 200x Mossy and Whiplash. So, yes, we have gotten those released.

I agree with removing them i don't like the representation of the additional heads as a separate figure.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I agree with removing them i don't like the representation of the additional heads as a separate figure.
    I agree. Kronis is the only exception as that is more than just a head and that is an alternate identity. It's kind of like putting MAA's second head on and having two spots on the list for that figure. Or the same for Optikk.

So a better question is, if Matty released 200x Fisto, 200x Mossy, and 200x Whiplash would you actually buy them? I wouldn't, cause i already have them as the alternate heads work perfectly.

That said, i do see your view, i just don't think i would buy a separate release of those figures.

I agree. Kronis is the only exception as that is more than just a head and that is an alternate identity. It's kind of like putting MAA's second head on and having two spots on the list for that figure. Or the same for Optikk.
    I completely agree Kronis is the only exception I see to this the rest I think should be removed.

I don't get why anyone would want anything removed. Not like they are cheaper when having only 1 head.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I have done the following updates to my list:

• Moved the Snake Men to the 200X MOTU vs Snake Men section
    • Added Skeletor with the missing tooth to the Robot Chicken section
    • Added Strobo and King He-man

Masters of the Universe Classics from Vintage Visual Checklist

Enjoy!

---Update---
    My list has been updated for April 2013. A picture of Snake Face has been added.

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist

Enjoy!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    My list has been updated for April 2013. A picture of Snake Face has been added.

Enjoy!
    I don't know if it's been asked already, but what about Battle Armor Faker, or Zodac from the 2 pack? Or are they on different lists?
    Does Galactus fart?

Enjoy!
    you should create a separate section for the filmation charcters

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    I don't know if it's been asked already, but what about Battle Armor Faker, or Zodac from the 2 pack? Or are they on different lists?
    I have not included any of the characters from the MOTU vs. DC comic packs due to the fact Matty has not provided official pictures of those characters on a white background. If someone has good quality pictures of those characters on a white background, I will gladly add them to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    you should create a separate section for the filmation charcters
    For Filmation characters, I am treating them as if they could have been released in the original vintage lines, which is mainly why I put them in an Other section. The main purpose of my list is to show what figures have been released in the MOTUC line when compared to the vintage lines.

My Feedback Thread

@ soundwavempl, your list is cool. Everyone has opinions, at the end of the day it's your creative choices that makes it yours. If you spend too long changing it for everyone else, or have to keep explaining yourself it can get tiring, and then you might even just drop the project. That's kinda' what happened to my price list page, it became a chore instead of fun. Do it anyway you want and don't explain yourself if others don't agree.

You rock, and so does your site, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    @ soundwavempl, your list is cool. Everyone has opinions, at the end of the day it's your creative choices that makes it yours. If you spend too long changing it for everyone else, or have to keep explaining yourself it can get tiring, and then you might even just drop the project. That's kinda' what happened to my price list page, it became a chore instead of fun. Do it anyway you want and don't explain yourself if others don't agree.

You rock, and so does your site, keep up the good work!
    Good advice!

Great job with this visual checklist.

Everytime I look at this and see how much is left from the later years and that we have almost everything from the early years kind of frustrates me. This magical road map just seems like it wasn't planned out well. Shouldn't we have at least 1 figure from the second wave of POP figures?!? Or more than 1 figure from the 86 MOTU heroes? As much effort as might have gone into the roadmap, it doesn't appear all that well through through, IMO.

Love the list, great as always. What about adding the bronze King Grayskull. I don't think I saw him on the list.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I have not included any of the characters from the MOTU vs. DC comic packs due to the fact Matty has not provided official pictures of those characters on a white background. If someone has good quality pictures of those characters on a white background, I will gladly add them to my list.

For Filmation characters, I am treating them as if they could have been released in the original vintage lines, which is mainly why I put them in an Other section. The main purpose of my list is to show what figures have been released in the MOTUC line when compared to the vintage lines.
    Do you have one, for the beasts?
    Does Galactus fart?