Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Why not put Battleground Evil-Lyn in the 200X section?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    @ soundwavempl, your list is cool. Everyone has opinions, at the end of the day it's your creative choices that makes it yours. If you spend too long changing it for everyone else, or have to keep explaining yourself it can get tiring, and then you might even just drop the project. That's kinda' what happened to my price list page, it became a chore instead of fun. Do it anyway you want and don't explain yourself if others don't agree.

You rock, and so does your site, keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it and your comments! I am going to try to keep up with this list as much as I can even though it is becoming more challenging to keep up at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Do you have one, for the beasts?
    Not yet. I am mainly focusing on figures only right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Why not put Battleground Evil-Lyn in the 200X section?
    To be honest, Battleground Evil-Lyn does not have enough 200X elements for me to justify putting her in the 200X section. The colors may closely resemble her 200X look, but her design is just a vintage repaint.
    Last edited by soundwavempl; April 15, 2013 at 02:28pm.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Here's the update 2013 Checklist for April & May. I was waiting on finding the official Matty King He-Man image, but could not for the life of me find it on their website. Luckily soundwavempl found or made one I could use.

Enjoy!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B...klist_2013.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Soundwavempl,

Here's the images I was using for the Toys R Us exclusives. Feel free to use them, but they might not look as good blown-up. Maybe someone else can post better images of the TRU variants with White Backgrounds.

I also found an official Matty photo of the other snake men 2-pack heads. I tried to put them on in photoshop, but it didn't look right. Maybe you will have better luck (and hopefully also have the time to do it).

Your site looks great and sort the figures however you see fit! Keep up the good work.
    Thank you.

W8893_fullsizeimage04.jpgfaker battle armor.jpgtru merman.jpgzodac_tru.jpgshera tru.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jackofsquares View Post
    Here's the update 2013 Checklist for April & May. I was waiting on finding the official Matty King He-Man image, but could not for the life of me find it on their website. Luckily soundwavempl found or made one I could use.

Enjoy!

Hey Soundwavempl,

Here's the images I was using for the Toys R Us exclusives. Feel free to use them, but they might not look as good blown-up. Maybe someone else can post better images of the TRU variants with White Backgrounds.

I also found an official Matty photo of the other snake men 2-pack heads. I tried to put them on in photoshop, but it didn't look right. Maybe you will have better luck (and hopefully also have the time to do it).

Your site looks great and sort the figures however you see fit! Keep up the good work.
    Thank you.
    Awesome! Glad to see your list updated as well! I really like it! I think I had to find a good King He-man image and edit out the background. Glad you could use it!

Thanks for the images of the MOTU 2-pack figures and the Snake Men heads. I will see what I can do when I find time to edit the images.

You rock man!

-- Updated 4/29/2013 --

I have added Rokkon and Stonedar!

Masters of the Universe Classics from Vintage Visual Checklist
    Last edited by soundwavempl; April 29, 2013 at 11:08pm.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Has anyone here done a checklist like these other onese for the New Adventures toy line yet?

I would love to have one for that line as well.

Any chance of this checklist happening as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Has anyone here done a checklist like these other onese for the New Adventures toy line yet?

I would love to have one for that line as well.

Any chance of this checklist happening as well?
    I have a New Adventures figure section in my MOTUC check list. It lists all carded figures released in the original line.

My Feedback Thread

Thanks to everyone for the hard work they put in on these lists! Just curious if Spirit of Hordak would be added now.

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I have a New Adventures figure section in my MOTUC check list. It lists all carded figures released in the original line.
    I mean just a full list of all of the New Adventures toyline figures, vehicles, playsets, etc that were made back in the day.
    Last edited by Replikor; May 10, 2013 at 01:11am.

I have updated my list for May, which includes the Spirit of Hordak, Karatti, and the Fighting Foe Men!

My Feedback Thread

I have updated my list for May, which includes the Spirit of Hordak, Karatti, and the Fighting Foe Men!

sorry to say that but if youregoing to place the foe men on preternia they can't be horde members but just a neutral faction with their own logo. the subject changes f you place them in "modern" times.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    sorry to say that but if youregoing to place the foe men on preternia they can't be horde members but just a neutral faction with their own logo. the subject changes f you place them in "modern" times.
    Yeah, I know. I cheated on that one.

My Feedback Thread

Awesome work! Thanks again for keeping up with this.

Hello there,

Here's the updated checklist for May & June (so far).
    Enjoy!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-M...klist_2013.jpg

Shouldn't it say "Shokoti" not "Shakoti"?

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    Shouldn't it say "Shokoti" not "Shakoti"?
    You are right! Good catch! I corrected her name in my list.

I have also updated my list for June 2013!

Enjoy!

My Feedback Thread

Shouldn't Castle Grayskull be spelled "Grayskull" instead of "Greyskull?" That is how Mattel has trademarked the item, thus that is the correct spelling, despite it rarely appearing spelled with an "e" in various forms of media. In a large majority, it is spelled "Grayskull."

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I get such a kick out of that site, and seeing the question marks become figures. Thank you for maintaining it!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

@ jackofsquares - I love using your guide, but Leech needs to be swapped with Spikor for June 2013.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Heroic Podcaster
    To be honest, Battleground Evil-Lyn does not have enough 200X elements for me to justify putting her in the 200X section. The colors may closely resemble her 200X look, but her design is just a vintage repaint.
    I know many 200X fans were unhappy the figure didn't go far enough sculpt-wise, but she is 100% the 200X Evil Lyn of MOTUC. So you are keeping her out of the category she was created SOLELY for because you wished she had been made a bit differently.

Not trying to start an argument, I would have liked a unique sculpt as well, but her exclusion seems petty.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man - GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MERMISTA! - MultiBot - NINJOR! - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST! - Rotar
    Saurod - SPINNERELLA! - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - TUNG LASHOR! - Twistoid

You are right! Good catch! I corrected her name in my list.

I have also updated my list for June 2013!

Enjoy!
    Love your list as always. Really wish you'd put beasts in so we could truly have a complete figure list.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Wow looking at your list really puts things in perspective. What an amazing line this has been! I'm most excited about getting some more of the POP characters into the line. There are so many great characters still left for the Horsemen to tackle. I can't wait for the SDCC reveals!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Love your list as always. Really wish you'd put beasts in so we could truly have a complete figure list.
    Agreed. Granamyr and Procrustus being on the checklist, but not Gygor just feels weird.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I've always been a fan of Soundwavempl's lists, I just don't like how he includes alternate head versions, like the Alcala Skeletor or 200X Fisto, Moss Man, Whiplash etc. It just feels redundant to me. Especially since the TRU variations or alternate heads like Mer-Man or Stinkor aren't shown. And I agree, the beasts should be added. To each their own, I guess.

When's Clamp Cgamp going to be added.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, ROTAR, TWISTOID

I will add Clamp Champ once Matty posts the high quality images of him.

I know people want beasts on the lists and I will try to get around to an all inclusive MOTUC based on vintage lines list if I can someday.

I am looking forward to jackofsquares update, his list is a great way to keep track of what is released every year!

My Feedback Thread

I know people want beasts on the lists and I will try to get around to an all inclusive MOTUC based on vintage lines list if I can someday.
    Just add the beasts we have - you don't have to add the lists of ones missing from the vintage lines. It would be awesome just to see the whole figure collection together.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela