Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Lordamercy, if those silhouettes could only be what we are actually getting for the remainder of the year.

My list has been updated for this month as Matty has the July sale page up and I was finally able to get a good loose picture of Clamp Champ!

Masters of the Universe Classics from Vintage Visual Checklist

Enjoy!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    My list has been updated for this month as Matty has the July sale page up and I was finally able to get a good loose picture of Clamp Champ!

Enjoy!

Soooooo cooooool! I love it. You can really see who is still missing. (I've seen it before, but I like that you keep it up to date, you deserve more praise for it)

Enjoy!
    Yeah Scott....we have soooooo many POP figures in MOTUC ....I see sooooo many holes in POP....this list makes that abundantly clear.....

Get over the fact that the Horde are POP, they are Vintage MOTU, regardless what show they were from.....not the POP/TGR figures people were talking about....didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, just common sense.

The only Horde POP fans consider POP are the ones from cartoon (Hordak, Leech, Mantenna.... were released as MOTU figures, not POP), therefore in Classics we only have 3 POP Horde....HP, Shadow Weaver & now Octavia....well 4 if you consider Catra is cartoon based....so still, very few actual POP....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; July 9, 2013 at 06:52am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Yeah Scott....we have soooooo many POP figures in MOTUC ....I see sooooo many holes in POP....this list makes that abundantly clear.....

Get over the fact that the Horde are POP, they are Vintage MOTU, regardless what show they were from.....not the POP/TGR figures people were talking about....didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, just common sense.

The only Horde POP fans consider POP are the ones from cartoon (Hordak, Leech, Mantenna.... were released as MOTU figures, not POP), therefore in Classics we only have 3 POP Horde....HP, Shadow Weaver & now Octavia....well 4 if you consider Catra is cartoon based....so still, very few actual POP....
    Right...POP is GR...

That's what gets lost.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    Right...POP is GR...

That's what gets lost.
    Forgot for a moment that Catra was also a Vintage POP doll....yeah, it's a Horde tie in....but still other than her the only Horde that's cared about are likely the Filmation original Horde characters....Which I think most of us would like....Octavia is awesome....

Great Rebellion, Scott....focus on those for POP figures....not the Horde, save the Horde for non POP figures, even the Filmation ones....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Hi Soundwavempl - Here is an image of Hydron you can use for your checklist (might want to tidy up the edges a bit!)

Enjoy!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Can't wait for Soundwave's update!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back-half!) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 12) Saurod 13) Blast-Attak 14) Karg 15) Gwildor 16) Lodar 17) Mask of Power Demons

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    SDCC 2013 Reveals:

Club Eternia 2013:
    August - Castaspella
    October - Mantenna
    October - Lord Dactys
    October - Horde Trooper 2-pack (Q4 Oversized)
    November - Geldor
    December - Plundor

Club Filmation 2013:
    August - Shokoti
    September - Batros
    October - Nepthu
    November - Sea Hawk (sub only)
    December - Strongarm

Out of Sub Items 2013:
    September - Sky Sled Vehicle with Skyhigh Figure
    October - The End of Wars Weapons Pak with Kowl Figure!
    November - Castle Grayskull (pre-order)
    November - MOTUC stands

Club Eternia 2014:
    January - Two-Bad
    February - Glimmer
    Q1 Oversized - Modulok
    March - Hydron
    Sub Exclusive - The Unnamed One (Mystery Figure or from the mini-comic?)
    Scorpia (Seen in a sneak flash, released probably in April or May 2014)
    Loo-Kee (revealed for SDCC 2013 win-a-club-Eternia-Subscription Contest)(http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...c-subscription)

Out of Sub Items 2014:
    2014 Traveling Convention Exclusive Figure: Goat Man
    Standar (Stan Lee figure available at Comikaze 2013)

Huntara (SDCC 2013 vote Huntara VS Lord Masque)
    Last edited by synthalus; July 19, 2013 at 11:47pm.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    SDCC 2013 Reveals:

Club Eternia 2013:
    August - Castaspella
    October - Mantenna
    October - Lord Dactys
    November - Geldor
    November - Horde Trooper 2-pack (Q4 Oversized)
    December - Plundor

Club Filmation 2013:
    August - Shokoti
    September - Batros
    October - Nepthu
    November - Sea Hawk (sub only)
    December - Strongarm

Out of Sub Items 2013:
    August - Sky Sled Vehicle with Skyhigh Figure
    October - The End of Wars Weapons Pak with Kowl Figure!
    November - Castle Grayskull (pre-order)
    November - MOTUC stands

Club Eternia 2014:
    January - Two-Bad
    February - Glimmer
    Q1 Oversized - Modulok
    March - Hydron
    Sub Exclusive - The Unnamed One (Mystery Figure or from the mini-comic?)
    Scorpia (Seen in a sneak flash, released probably in April or May 2014)
    Loo-Kee (revealed for SDCC 2013 win-a-club-Eternia-Subscription Contest)(http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...c-subscription)

Out of Sub Items 2014:
    2014 Traveling Convention Exclusive Figure: Goat Man
    Standar (Stan Lee figure available at Comikaze 2013)

Huntara (SDCC 2013 vote Huntara VS Lord Masque)
    Unless something has changed since the panel earlier today then: (1) Sky Sled and Sky High come out in September, and (2) the Horde Troopers are coming out in October.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I was wondering the same thing.... Can someone PLEASE update us??

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Unless something has changed since the panel earlier today then: (1) Sky Sled and Sky High come out in September, and (2) the Horde Troopers are coming out in October.
    Thanks for catching it, my mistake. I updated it!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    Thanks for catching it, my mistake. I updated it!
    You're welcome And WOW, October is going to be an expensive month!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Okay... I think I got it all and my checklist is updated minus images for Sea Hawk & Strong-or. -> http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=9102

:fingers crossed:
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Hi Soundwavempl - Here is an image of Hydron you can use for your checklist (might want to tidy up the edges a bit!)
    Thanks! Sorry it is taking me a while to update my visual checklist but I have a lot of photoshopping to do! I got the MattyPalooza PDF and will be getting good quality images from that!

I have no idea when I will be able to finish but I will start as I am waiting for the HTS exclusives to come up today.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Can't wait for your update!

I hope you consider adding the beasts for a complete list!

And why put Moss Man and Whiplash on twice when they are the same figure? They aren't even "200x versions," either.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back-half!) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 12) Saurod 13) Blast-Attak 14) Karg 15) Gwildor 16) Lodar 17) Mask of Power Demons

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Can't wait for your update!

I hope you consider adding the beasts for a complete list!

And why put Moss Man and Whiplash on twice when they are the same figure? They aren't even "200x versions," either.
    Getting the alternate heads, which we are lucky to have, make them as close to 200X versions as we will ever get, hence their inclusion.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Right outside your window - MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I'm just curious. From all the pictures I've seen from ads and catalogs of the era, I was almost certain that Mekaneck was part of the 1984 lineup rather than 1983. I remember seeing ads of the 1983 wave featuring only Man-E-Faces and Ram Man, and Mekaneck wasn't present on the vintage Ram Man cardback.

He was also definitely a featured figure in the 1984 Sears catalog alongside the rest of the 1984 wave. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't think I've seen any evidence that he existed prior to the 1984 selection.
    Always remember: Pillage BEFORE you burn!

Quote Originally Posted by Griftor View Post
    I'm just curious. From all the pictures I've seen from ads and catalogs of the era, I was almost certain that Mekaneck was part of the 1984 lineup rather than 1983. I remember seeing ads of the 1983 wave featuring only Man-E-Faces and Ram Man, and Mekaneck wasn't present on the vintage Ram Man cardback.

He was also definitely a featured figure in the 1984 Sears catalog alongside the rest of the 1984 wave. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't think I've seen any evidence that he existed prior to the 1984 selection.
    I have a couple vintage MOTU cardbacks that show Mekaneck was available in late 1983 along with Evil Lyn. That is why I included Mekaneck in 1983 and not 1984.

My Feedback Thread

I have a couple vintage MOTU cardbacks that show Mekaneck was available in late 1983 along with Evil Lyn. That is why I included Mekaneck in 1983 and not 1984.
    Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Griftor View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info.
    I got Mekaneck for xmas '83.
    Just noticed on my SoH white mailer on the reverse at the bottom the trademarked name oo-larr,i haven't noticed this before and Icer and Octavia defo don't have any names on the reverse of their mailer boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by he-man121 View Post
    I got Mekaneck for xmas '83.
    I got Mekaneck for Christmas '85 in the 3-pack with Buzz Off and Moss Man.

Has anyone updated the various checklists yet for the new revealed items?

Sorry, things have been busy for me and I have not gotten around to updating my list for SDCC Reveals and the August sale. I will probably hold off on adding pictures for figures that don't have official white background Matty pics available, as I just don't have time right now to do all the photo editing. Plus if the sub does not go through, i would have done a bunch of work for possibly nothing.

--August 17, 2013---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have updated my list for August 2013 and the SDCC reveals. I will add pictures of the reveals as Matty adds them to their website each month. Enjoy!

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist

--September 10, 2013---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have updated my list for September 2013. Enjoy!

Last edited by soundwavempl; September 11, 2013 at 12:04am. Reason: Updated post

My Feedback Thread

Sorry, things have been busy for me and I have not gotten around to updating my list for SDCC Reveals and the August sale. I will probably hold off on adding pictures for figures that don't have official white background Matty pics available, as I just don't have time right now to do all the photo editing. Plus if the sub does not go through, i would have done a bunch of work for possibly nothing.

--August 17, 2013---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have updated my list for August 2013 and the SDCC reveals. I will add pictures of the reveals as Matty adds them to their website each month. Enjoy!

--September 10, 2013---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have updated my list for September 2013. Enjoy!

Are you adding sky high on to the list? Here's a link to the 4h's gallery with some good solo pics of him

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?page_id=327&album=6
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz