Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Checklist 2008-? for all MOTUC Releases; Upcoming, Rumored, Trademarked

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Time for an update!

And Mods, this dude put some time into a valuable resource...why isn't this thread a STICKY?????
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

We should update

Optikk in MAY

Trademark :

- Rattlor
    - Count Marzo
    - Clawdeen Wolf
    - O-larr

May be I forget another ?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post

And Mods, this dude put some time into a valuable resource...why isn't this thread a STICKY?????
    Yes Please!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I have updated my MOTUC Visual Checklist (see my board signature for the link):

Updated Wun-Dar's image
    Added Trap Jaw's image
    Added Kronis

I'll add images as Matty puts them up.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

soundwavempl - Now that Optikk has been revealed, are you planning on adding New Adventures to your visual checklist?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    soundwavempl - Now that Optikk has been revealed, are you planning on adding New Adventures to your visual checklist?
    That is a good question. Unfortunately, I do not currently collect NA and therefore do not have any NA cardbacks to start a checklist. I would rather do a POP checklist before NA and my POP collection consists of a poor conditioned She-ra card backing only. When I did my checklists, the scope of the project was focused on vintage MOTU figures only. I've already had requests for beasts/vehicles/playsets/accessories checklist for the vintage line, but again, I do not have any of those in my collection as of yet - and getting boxed/packaged vintage figures is not cheap, so I don't have any plans to do the above checklists anytime soon.

I may put Optikk in the Other section of my visual MOTUC checklist when his official MattyCollector.com pictures are posted though.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

MAA second edition in February!!!

It is going to be one expensive month!!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar

Sticky this thread, mods!!!!

Bump.

STICKY THIS THREAD, MODS!!!!!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I have updated my visual checklist of MOTUC based on MOTU vintage releases with a Moss Man picture and re-release dates for Man-at-Arms and Stratos:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/soundwavempl/motucfigs/motucvchecklist.html

Enjoy!

My Feedback Thread

Heroic Warrior
    One thing... Mattel is not going to NYCC... Mo-Larr & Skeletor is the SDCC 2-pack and will be available in July. I assume you are posting release dates rather than announce dates?

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Thank you for the continuous updates. I need to know what and when to look forward to things..! I forget sometimes.

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I have updated my visual checklist of MOTUC based on MOTU vintage releases with a Moss Man picture and re-release dates for Man-at-Arms and Stratos:

Enjoy!
    I love your visual checklist with the vintage card art!!
    It's awesome, thanks for making the awesome list soundwavempl

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    One thing... Mattel is not going to NYCC... Mo-Larr & Skeletor is the SDCC 2-pack and will be available in July. I assume you are posting release dates rather than announce dates?
    Thanks, I updated it
    Last edited by synthalus; February 17, 2010 at 11:56am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Enjoy!
    That is a great page, I think you need to update again now that Tytus and others have been announced and their dates have been given
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

This is a great thread!!

Just wondering why "Heroic Feline Warrior" is labeled as POP?

Both Catra and Clawdeen are evil...
    But Chief Carnivus is an Heroic Feline Warrior
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This is a great thread!!

Just wondering why "Heroic Feline Warrior" is labeled as POP?

Both Catra and Clawdeen are evil...
    But Chief Carnivus is an Heroic Feline Warrior
    Thanks bcrduke!
    I changed it
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Why isn't this thread stickied? It has almost all the information anyone would want to know about the MOTUC line. I almost even started threads that would have been answered in here. It sure would also help out a lot of people that are new to here or collecting MOTUC.

Thanks for the time and effort on this, I guess I can delete my terrible makeshift checklist I have on my desktop.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I love your visual checklist with the vintage card art!!
    It's awesome, thanks for making the awesome list soundwavempl
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    That is a great page, I think you need to update again now that Tytus and others have been announced and their dates have been given
    Thanks guys! I will try to update my visual figure list this coming weekend. Lots of updates to do!

My Feedback Thread

Great thread, I agree...please sticky!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Ok, I went ahead and updated my visual MOTUC based on MOTUV release figure checklist:

- Updated release description for Trap Jaw and Kronis since they have been released
    - Added Evil Lyn image
    - Updated Whiplash release information
    - Added Tytus image and release information
    - Added She-Ra, Optikk, Keldor, and Count Marzo

I'll probably update most of the images in the future if Matty posts better ones.

Enjoy!

My Feedback Thread

soundwavempl, can I add the links of your checklist to the front page of this thread?
    Thanks for the updates
    Can I suggest to add a Princess of Power faction for Adora & She-Ra and a Space Mutants faction for Optikk?
    And maybe a Beast "assortment" with Battle Cat, Zoar & Screeech?
    Keep up the great work

Ok, I went ahead and updated my visual MOTUC based on MOTUV release figure checklist:

- Updated release description for Trap Jaw and Kronis since they have been released
    - Added Evil Lyn image
    - Updated Whiplash release information
    - Added Tytus image and release information
    - Added She-Ra, Optikk, Keldor, and Count Marzo

I'll probably update most of the images in the future if Matty posts better ones.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by synthalus; February 19, 2010 at 12:03pm.

Enjoy!
    There is so much awesome on that page, thanks for updating
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

That is a good question. Unfortunately, I do not currently collect NA and therefore do not have any NA cardbacks to start a checklist. I would rather do a POP checklist before NA and my POP collection consists of a poor conditioned She-ra card backing only. When I did my checklists, the scope of the project was focused on vintage MOTU figures only. I've already had requests for beasts/vehicles/playsets/accessories checklist for the vintage line, but again, I do not have any of those in my collection as of yet - and getting boxed/packaged vintage figures is not cheap, so I don't have any plans to do the above checklists anytime soon.

I may put Optikk in the Other section of my visual MOTUC checklist when his official MattyCollector.com pictures are posted though.
    I don't know if it'll help, but there's a thread started by Toyguru that contains lots of NA packaging shots: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=179832

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    soundwavempl, can I add the links of your checklist to the front page of this thread?
    Thanks for the updates
    Can I suggest to add a Princess of Power faction for Adora & She-Ra and a Space Mutants faction for Optikk?
    And maybe a Beast "assortment" with Battle Cat, Zoar & Screeech?
    Keep up the great work
    Adding links to the front page of this thread would be great! Thanks!

As for adding factions for POP, NA/SM, and vintage beasts/non-figures, my ultimate goal is to create a separate visual MOTUC checklist based on these lines. Once I get some boxed vintage MOTU vehicles, carded POP figures, and carded NA figures, I will be working on those vintage card back art visual checklists first. Then I will get to creating MOTUC visual checklists based on those vintage lists. Plus I would like to wait until we get more POP, Space Mutants, and beasts in MOTUC first as those checklists would be really bare at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I don't know if it'll help, but there's a thread started by Toyguru that contains lots of NA packaging shots: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=179832
    Thanks for the link. I checked it out but I need the full cardback images. I also use resolutions of 400 dpi or higher when I scan in the cardbacks, and none of those images meet that requirement. This project is persuading/helping me to collect more vintage MOTU as welling as starting to collect POP and NA figures.

My Feedback Thread

Adding links to the front page of this thread would be great! Thanks!
    I added the links