Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demo-Man's head/Skeletor's staff?

Demo-Man's head/Skeletor's staff?

I was just looking at my MOTUC figures, and something popped into my mind. What if Skeletor carries a remnant of Demo-Man with him? What if Demo-Man's skull was used to make Skeletor's staff? It's not a far cry from the ram's skull that he's always had. The MOTUC ram's skull is about the same size as the figures' heads, and has a point of articulation where it meets with the staff.

Has anyone created their own Demo-Man by customizing the staff into a new head?
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I think that would be a really cool way to link Demo-Man and Keldor through the use of the Havok staff.

Awesome idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    Awesome idea!
    In the thread I started one of the evil concept figures has a rams head. Could be in the works as demo man, though I want something more evil looking for demo man

I have seen some folks remove the staff head and attach it to Skeletor's body... it seems to fit.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

There's actually a picture of Demo-Man in the art book.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    There's actually a picture of Demo-Man in the art book.
    I know it isn't cool to scan from the art book, but are there any other pictures of this that can be linked to?
    Who has the Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Merman's Head View Post
    I know it isn't cool to scan from the art book, but are there any other pictures of this that can be linked to?
    Actually, yeah.

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conce...tortaylor2.jpg

Demo-Man is on the right. It's the same pic that's in the book, but the one in the book is colored.

That's Vikor The Barbarian on the left. (what they were originally calling He-Man)

Quote Originally Posted by Merman's Head View Post
    There's a review from GayComicGeek on YouTube, if one can't be linked.
    He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

I see more Beast-Man than Skeletor in Demo-Man lol. If they make a Demo-Man based on the original design it probably won't have any similarity to the Havoc's staff ram head. But that the idea sounds pretty cool, that it does

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfchild View Post
    I see more Beast-Man than Skeletor in Demo-Man lol.
    I thought so too, but then there's another character called "Red Beast" in the art book (from the same time frame) that looks reminiscent of Beast Man.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I think that would be an wawesome idea! It would really tie ieverything together with Demo-Man/Keldor/Skeletor. I'm all for it! Is it confirmed that we'll get a Demo-Man figure?

Like my 3 year old daughter would say "Coolsome!" It's really a good idea.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Interesting idea. I certainly hope that we get Demo-Man in the Classics line!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfchild View Post
    I see more Beast-Man than Skeletor in Demo-Man lol. If they make a Demo-Man based on the original design it probably won't have any similarity to the Havoc's staff ram head. But that the idea sounds pretty cool, that it does
    I remember hearing somewhere that "originally" It was supposed to be He-man vs. Beastman for the leaders. So going WAY back demo-man probably DOES have more in common with Beastman. Personally I hope they can get creative and give us something cooler!

Heroic Warrior
    If this part of the 200X canon stays intact, then Keldor stole the Havac Staff from the Faceless One. Doesn't anyone remember that the outside of his sanctuary was a ram skull and that he owned the ram stone? Now that's a dude with a real goat fetish...lol.

I agree I thought that was beastman before. I really like the the idea that the ram skull is actually demo man

I hope not. I like the Havoc Staff as a powerful magic ancient Eternian artifact that Keldor found/stole/inherited before he became Skeletor. I see it being older than King Grayskull or He-Ro's appearance on Eternia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Actually, yeah.

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conce...tortaylor2.jpg

Demo-Man is on the right. It's the same pic that's in the book, but the one in the book is colored.

That's Vikor The Barbarian on the left. (what they were originally calling He-Man)
    Awesome. Thanks! I would totally go for that.
    Who has the Power?

I have to agree.. I would not like Demo-man to look like that sketch. It really does look to much like Beastman.. perhaps an early ancestor.

I think that Demo.. is more of a play on Demon.. I think the horned ram skull on the Havok staff would look better for a Demo-man head.. if this is so. It is not far fetched either for a villian to carry something of his image with him. Look at Hordak.. it looks like his face with wings is his crest on his armour.

I think Demo-man needs to be more sinister, demon like in appearance.. terrifying actually. That sketch of a proposed demo-man looks like a clumsy ape guy. He sort of reminds me of the King of the Trolls from a She-Ra episode.

Behold DEMO-MAN!

Wonder no more!!

one more...
    Last edited by Neutro; August 6, 2009 at 01:38am.
    – No comment.

That look soooo bad. God I hope that's not the way they are going. No offense. Your pics are great. But that's just not evil looking enough for demo man. That can be Orkos side-kick!

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    i'm sure they already have something in the works for demo man since they mentioned him already in skeletor's bio and they have the sketches in the artbook and the fact that they already sd they were planning on making never produced figures!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Glow View Post
    That look soooo bad. God I hope that's not the way they are going. No offense. Your pics are great. But that's just not evil looking enough for demo man. That can be Orkos side-kick!
    I agree, more evil would be great. But I gotta say, I actually really like this idea, and I actually like the way he looks with just the simple head/staff-head swap, although I think he could look a bit better if there was some "added" sculpting around the neck, like what was done with Mer-Man, and/or to the bottom of the Ram Skull head, just so it doesn't look so much like the head is just sitting on top of the neck. But definitely, the Ram Skull could use some paint apps!
    Oh! and a cape would look cool too, and would help with hiding the neck articulation as well.
    – No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    I agree, more evil would be great. But I gotta say, I actually really like this idea, and I actually like the way he looks with just the simple head/staff-head swap, although I think he could look a bit better if there was some "added" sculpting around the neck, like what was done with Mer-Man, and/or to the bottom of the Ram Skull head, just so it doesn't look so much like the head is just sitting on top of the neck. But definitely, the Ram Skull could use some paint apps!
    Oh! and a cape would look cool too, and would help with hiding the neck articulation as well.
    It's still great what you have done. Your pics are sweet to. I'm hoping they make demo man really evil looking, scare glow looks pretty evil, but I want demo man more demonic. Since this is an adult collector line, they should push the limits on an evil looking figure. Skeletor is pure evil so it only makes sense that demo man is just that!