Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: optibotimus MotUC video reviews

southern california...where the weather isn't all that hot...but the girls sure are :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    Meh..seen better *shakes fist*
    BIG BABY :P

Be nice...or i won't allow the goodness that is me to let you get your stuff in the mail sooner EVER AGAIN :P

Very well done!

Very nice review, Optibotimus!! (It definitely helps to pass the time while I wait for mine to arrive, LOL!)

Keep 'em coming!! Looking forward to the next one!

southern california...where the weather isn't all that hot...but the girls sure are :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvik View Post
    Very nice review, Optibotimus!! (It definitely helps to pass the time while I wait for mine to arrive, LOL!)

Keep 'em coming!! Looking forward to the next one!
    i read that you ordered yours at a little after noon...was that eastern time or pacific? I'm finding the shipping and processing of mattycollectors to be..."odd"

i likey bring on more man
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    i likey bring on more man

bringing!!

I'm still waiting for my He-Ro to arrive, but in the meantime it's fun to see reviews such as these. It really gets me more excited to finally receive my figure. I loved the review,optibotimus. I love the fun nature in which it was put together. Keep em coming, pal!
    2 Cor. 12:9 (KJV) "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmites, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The Last Wielder of the Sword of Power

Faithful Member of Club Eternia

http://photobucket.com/LastEternian

good job dude keep em' coming!

Quote Originally Posted by LastEternian View Post
    I'm still waiting for my He-Ro to arrive, but in the meantime it's fun to see reviews such as these. It really gets me more excited to finally receive my figure. I loved the review,optibotimus. I love the fun nature in which it was put together. Keep em coming, pal!
    one thing about me...is i have fun with my collection. I have a sense of humor and it shows when i love things.

Love your review and very insiteful and funny all in the same time. Keep up my friend you are doing a great job with this one and looking forward to more videos.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Wow pal, very thorough. That's a good review.
    The thing I like about reviews is, sometimes folks'll find something about the figure I might have overlooked myself.

Thanks for taking the time to post it. I hope you're able to get all the figures you want, so you can own them AND post more reviews!

Good job pal.
    I want my other half.

very nice. You talk quite fast which makes it not so boring to listen to.
    Try to keep your review short like 3 min, I guess thatīs the only downside IMO.
    Overall I like your style.

Mario Kart Wii 3222-5679-3227
    Wii : 1387-4766-1567-1633

My DELL Studio 1535 review at youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuf0...e=channel_page
    A+ traders
    Man-E-Toys, toyjesus, jesstertwo, StaticX999, SirBushnell, bluecyclone, ghostface, Troy-Klops

welcome to the boards
    I really enjoyed your review of he-ro. Isn't he just amazing !?!?!? Love him! But wait till you get your hands on Hordak! Still my favorite, together with skeletor!
    I like the length of you review. gives you the time to dive into the figure. well done

waitin' for more to come from you
    HEC-TOR-KUR has the hots for sir Emiliano's SHADOW WEAVER

I cannot thank all you guys enough for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. I'm a member of a lot of other forums, mostly for transformers...and a great many of them, the members are...well...let's say..less then friendly...it's nice finding a community that appreciates everyone.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.weaver View Post
    welcome to the boards
    I really enjoyed your review of he-ro. Isn't he just amazing !?!?!? Love him! But wait till you get your hands on Hordak! Still my favorite, together with skeletor!
    I like the length of you review. gives you the time to dive into the figure. well done

waitin' for more to come from you
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by optibotimus View Post
    I cannot thank all you guys enough for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. I'm a member of a lot of other forums, mostly for transformers...and a great many of them, the members are...well...let's say..less then friendly...it's nice finding a community that appreciates everyone.
    It's amazing the complete contrast these forums are when compared to more Transformers oriented ones. The fanbse actually has me wanting to post reviews on here, when I start, as opposed to never posting them on the other more robot themed ones.

very good review. I really appreciate the close up shots - especially of his sword. Looking forward to seeing more
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

i should be getting my Man-at-arms today...so those that kept telling me they look forward to more...he'll be my next one lol

i should be getting my Man-at-arms today...so those that kept telling me they look forward to more...he'll be my next one lol
    Dude, you are gonna love him. He's so cool and he's definitely one of my favorites!
    2 Cor. 12:9 (KJV) "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmites, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The Last Wielder of the Sword of Power

Faithful Member of Club Eternia

http://photobucket.com/LastEternian

Very nice...looking forward to that! He's definitely one of my faves released so far!

video review of MOTUC Man-At-Arms

I know this is a older guy (well sort of anyhow)...but i just got him today. A truly excellent figure. And since enough people seemed to like my review of He-Ro...i thought i'd give it a try again. I hope you all enjoy.

I think Man-At-Arms is at the top of my priority list. Awesome character and that figure really does look "gorgeous".

Nice work, sir.

The best figure released so far. I think I'll give the 200X sword to Clamp Champ when he comes out. Thanks for reviewing!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    The best figure released so far. I think I'll give the 200X sword to Clamp Champ when he comes out. Thanks for reviewing!
    umm "clamp champ"?

Thanks Opti, your reviews are kinda entertaining indeed...

Looks like a number of us have similar joint problems in this figure! (Loose biceps, and very stiff shoulders)
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.