Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok we have HE-RO......any possibility of ELDOR being released?

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to get Eldor...hopefully he'll come out soon.
    "A Race 2 What And Where We Going?
    We In The Same Boat
    But Eye'M The Only One Rowin
    Last Time Eye Checked U Were Sleepin'
    …but U Can Call Me A Dreamer 2"

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I hate to ask...but who's Eldor??

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFan View Post
    I hate to ask...but who's Eldor??
    Here's a link that shows his picture in a catalog:

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conception/Eldor.htm
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

I think Eldor is pretty much guaranteed to come at some point, and I couldn't be happier!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Warrior
    Now, I'm almost certain Eldor will be made ! His role is SO important in the MOTU mythos that I can't even begin to think that they would not produce him !

- He healed He-Ro
    - He's the guardian of the book of Living Spells
    - His magical book contains the secrets of Preternia and Grayskull

They cannot possibly forget him, right ?

Now, if the giants (Tytus, Megator) and the dinosaurs (Tyrantisaurus Rex, Bionatops, Turbodactyl and... yes ! the awesome Gigantisaur) were produced, that would be really marvellous !!!

With MOTUC figures being even bigger than the 80's figures, try to imagine the size of a MOTUC Gigantisaur ! This would be the Holy Grail, the ultimate battle mount !

Now, we have to push for this...

Plus, all of it would fit so well with the Snakemen and the Horde ! Really, this thread got me all excited and drooling. My eyes are filled with stars...

I wouldn't mind an Eldor figure but not anytime soon. I can think of 30 other characters I'd like to get before him. He would be a cool addition though.

I am all for Eldor being released as a figure. I would love for Eldor to be released in 2010 and not as an exclusive. I hate exclusives (unless I can get them at cost with no problems )

I don't want everyones favourite character in the first couple of years, I want brand new characters. It will give more longevity to the line (providing no unforseen problems forcing the line to be cancelled)

Bring on Eldor and more Preternia characters

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    OMG!!!! Bugga Eldor.......I want that Dinosaur! thats awesome, did the proto ever surface???
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Defender of the Elders Red Trinity's Avatar
    I think Eldor was the founder of the original Council on Eternia. He's absolutely necessary. In fact, I'm enjoying these Preternia characters (KG, He-Ro, Goddess, Zodac/k, Hordak, etc.) even more than the "present day" characters.

Bring on Eldor, Sharella, King Hiss and the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Trinity View Post
    I think Eldor was the founder of the original Council on Eternia. He's absolutely necessary. In fact, I'm enjoying these Preternia characters (KG, He-Ro, Goddess, Zodac/k, Hordak, etc.) even more than the "present day" characters.

Bring on Eldor, Sharella, King Hiss and the rest!
    Exactly. Preternia is untouched and untapped. There is so much that can be done with Preternia

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Now, I'm almost certain Eldor will be made ! His role is SO important in the MOTU mythos that I can't even begin to think that they would not produce him !

- He healed He-Ro
    - He's the guardian of the book of Living Spells
    - His magical book contains the secrets of Preternia and Grayskull

They cannot possibly forget him, right ?

Now, if the giants (Tytus, Megator) and the dinosaurs (Tyrantisaurus Rex, Bionatops, Turbodactyl and... yes ! the awesome Gigantisaur) were produced, that would be really marvellous !!!

With MOTUC figures being even bigger than the 80's figures, try to imagine the size of a MOTUC Gigantisaur ! This would be the Holy Grail, the ultimate battle mount !

Now, we have to push for this...

Plus, all of it would fit so well with the Snakemen and the Horde ! Really, this thread got me all excited and drooling. My eyes are filled with stars...
    And he also trained He-Ro to become the most powerful wizard in the Universe according to Toyguru.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I am looking at the pic of Gigantisaur. I think it is less a beast and more a mobile base. Plus looks like the is a slit on the neck so you can swallow 3 figures(horde or snakemen anyone) and then pull them out later for lockup.

Question: Where He-man, Skeletor, M@A, and othe Masters(Heroic warriors)/Evil warriors supposed to go to the past and help He-ro in the original line or Where we just going to follow He-ro vs. the snakemen and horde?
    Last edited by griffen112182; August 30, 2009 at 04:26am.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

I hope we get Eldor, and not as an exclusive. No more exclusives, Mattel, please! (unless is just some minor variation like with He-Ro).

griffen112182, I guess it was both. In the Powers of Grayskull mini comic we had He-Man travel back to Preternia, but I guess we would also get He-Ro's and Eldor's solo stories if the line had been launched.

A big fan of Slush Head
    In MOTUC Eldor plays a big role. Just by reading the Bios we have so far we can tell he is a great character.

I can't wait to see how they sculpt the book of the Living spells.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    Well, since Eldor is mentioned in He-Ro's bio and seem to play an important role (he's the one who healed He-Ro), I guess they plan to release him in a not-too-far future.

And I'm all for it !
    yeah it seems pretty obvious to me. no question about it. why bother mentioning his name if he wasn't in the works? Same with Dekker from MAA bio... i'm sure he's coming sometime too.

wow, that gigantisaur looks awesome... the ultimate dino toy....looks even bigger than lotr Balrog.

the two giants would make cool motuc figures too.

only bad thing is, they'd be so damn expensive....
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Adroit Academic Professor Griffin's Avatar
    I hope that if they do make him, he'll look a little cooler than the cosplay Obi-Wan Kenobi in the prior link provided.

Is the point of Eldor that he was always old? At one point, was he Youngstor, or is Eldor a title that is passed on?
    Last edited by Professor Griffin; August 9, 2009 at 09:30pm.
    Zodac is the name for God on the lips of all fanboys.

I'd certainly like to see an Eldor figure! And, I could see him as an exclusive. The 4H could do a lot with the design of this character considering the original prototype was so bland…work your magic 4H!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I can careless for a queen Marlena fig...unless it its the 200X version with 200X style Randor 2 pack.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior
    Poor Tung Lashor lol. He is being ambushed by man at arms in one pic and being man handled by gigantisaur in the other while rattlor and skeletor are having an conversation. I would rather ask orko to pistol whip me with that greyskull gun.

Sssqueeze can at least choke him out and she-ra would probably have to cut snakefaces head off, ride on swiftwind, and show his head to gigantisaur.

make an eldor gigantisaur exclusive where hes deep within gigantisaurs stomach and comes with a variant accessory so its fool proof to see what he has lol.

I wonder about a couple of things regarding the powers of greyskull. How igicantisaur makes dinosorb have a complete inferiority complex, demoting tyrantisaurus into a Utah Raptor and not including battle bones in that era, and tytus and megator fighting over the butterflyer lol.

Hey guys check out the other thread thats titled Eternias Past (He-Ro) in this forum and tell me what you think about what i said in the second posting.
    Last edited by Taurus; August 10, 2009 at 02:48am.

Quote Originally Posted by the.overlord View Post
    Here's a link that shows his picture in a catalog:

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conception/Eldor.htm
    Based on this pic, there seems to be a lot of pieces in play to create an Eldor. He's not really a....he's seemingly not a battlefield figure, but one never knows & avatars of the imagination and all. He'd make a great candidate for a PoG figure to be released in 2012, imo.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Warrior
    Eldor is one of those very important characters (bio-wise) that are left, along with Sorceress, Gwildor and a few others... I'd buy one for sure !

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    With the new pieces made for PE He-Man, I'd say Eldor is as sure a bet as it gets (Mattel's motto: re-use or die!!!!). References to him in the bios are icing on that cake.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I don't know. You think Eldor would use PD He-Man's tunic? Eldor had an undershirt and no dress-thing. I could see him reusing Bow's belt region and outside underwear, but he ought to have an original shirt rather than PD He-Man's (which can still be reused to make the wizard Tarrak from the DC comic!). Eldor also needs Blade's boots!

Eldor is A MUST HAVE !!!!!

I really hope he is coming soon and I would love a HOLOGRAPHIC book of spells! It could be a nice accessory!! Something similar to He-ro's staff... with a secret inside ... and 3 different holograms... One with the present, one with the past and a last with the future.

What do you think about that buddies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    What do you think about that buddies ?
    I think you may have just hit on a good reason for them to make him an SDCC exclusive as they can use those holograms to differentiate him the way the did with He-Ro. They might also pack him with the Oracle from the PoG episode, but maybe not.