Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ok we have HE-RO......any possibility of ELDOR being released?

Any body notice that Eldor has a staff in the second new mini comic that came with snake man at arms. Its near the end when he sinks the 3 towers into the ground. That should be his second accessory to the book of living spells. Are there any scans of the comic on the internet or are we not supposed to do that?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think that was He-Ros staff that Eldor used.

It bares repeating we need Eldor in this line. I'm hoping real soon. 2013 would be awesome! this line needs more Preternia, also this line could use a few more old wizards.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

As is stated (and believe) in another thread I truly think he will come soon considering he in ways causes the chain of events that give us He-Man! I think 2013 will see our Eldor arrive!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Yes Eldor ASAP! he needs to show up in MOTUC in 2013

I think Keldor, Geldor, and Eldor should have their own faction sticker.

Snappy Threader
    I am sure we will see him sooner than later. He is a pretty much wanted character. Keldor, Geldor and Eldor.....sounds like they could be a MOTUC version of the three stooges.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I think that was He-Ros staff that Eldor used.

It bares repeating we need Eldor in this line. I'm hoping real soon. 2013 would be awesome! this line needs more Preternia, also this line could use a few more old wizards.
    You could be right, I dont have the comic in front of me, so its hard for me to say, but from what i remember it looked like the handle he was holding was kinda twisting, thats why i say that, anyone have the comic page to put up?

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    3 Dors Down?? ( Ba-Dump-Bump-Pssh! )

Always Expect the Unexpected!

I wanted Eldor more than He-Ro. Where is he! I need him now...or at least before the end of 2014!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

goddess please give us eldor. anything else is an oversight.

Eldor should come with the Staff of the ancients and the book of living spells as his accessories as we now have the sword of the ancients

Trio-Dors Maybe ???
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    ELDOR and GREY are as essential for the Powers of Grayskull/Preternia sub-line as the Sorceress and Prince Adam are for the "main" line. MotUC would be left seriously incomplete if it ended before their release.

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Ok, this line cant end without Eldor!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I agree - that would be criminal. We've only waited 26 years for this guy to be made.

Eldor will hopefully be 2014's SDCC Exclusive.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Very promising news. Eldor made #1 on the vote for concept characters!