Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Horde Rattlor and Tung Lashor

MOTUC Horde Rattlor and Tung Lashor

Do you think Mattel will make Horde versions of Tung Lashor and Rattlor? Should these be separate bonus figures, or should they just have additional accessories packaged with the figures? And what do you think Mattel should handle the 200x versions? Like ZodaC vs ZodaK so we will have Rattlor vs The General?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

I would totally dig this,
    rather a huge Horde, than Snake Men!

Give them to us as regulars or bonus ... I don't care!

Maybe the figures could come with an extra armor,
    a Horde armor!
    Armageddon will soon be here,
    the sinners will meet their fate.
    But I am calm and without fear,
    as I feed upon my hate.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I've always seen Horde Tung Lashor and Snakeman Tung lashor as two different characters.
    Tung Lashor was even called differently in some of the episodes. They called him Toung and sometimes they called him Tounge Lash.
    I'd love to have a Horde version of him. His design was totally different.

Rattlor on the other hand doesn't need a Horde version cause he does look like the figure with minor changes.

I don't think they'll make versions of these characters unless they buy the Filmation library.
    They'll probably not even mention they worked for the Horde. I think they will stick to the 200x storyline with the snakemen.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I would just pose them alongside the Horde, probably. I don't think they warrant 2 seperate releases.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Sure, if the line continues long enough then any figure (or variant of that figure) is possible. Would I like to see them? I guess I would have to see (huh?) the final design on them to see (not again!) if they're cool enough to buy.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'd buy a Horde Tung Lashor- and agree he'd suit the 'bonus figure' treatment. It looks as though his body parts could be made up of existing characters' making him a potentially cheap character to make.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

General Rattlor for sure!!! - for Rattlor I see him as a snakeman.. not Horde.

Tung Lasher is a funny one for me. In the orginal cartoons, I always thought of him as either.. a lizard or a frog type villian... and never thought of him as being snakish.

In the 200x version he is of course definately a snakeman. I think if they do him, he should be a snakeman as well.

To me as a kid the real Horde villians were Grizzlor, Leech, Mantena as well as Hordak of course.

If a Horde Rattlor or Horde Tung lashor get releases that will be something I will definetely pass, for me they are with the Snakemen not with the Horde.
    I donīt know what is peopleīs problem with the Snake men.
    I think theyīre a really cool faction of the Motu universe, it as itīs own feeling so I donīt get it why people are always comparing them and pointing out the Evil Horde to make a negative argument about the Snake men.
    Saying the Evil Horde is better than the Snake men or otherwise is really pointless.
    Last edited by mistaloko; August 11, 2009 at 05:38am.

I'm not that into the MYP cartoons,
    nor the 200X Toy Line for that matter,
    I've never saw my DVDs to the end!

So, does there excist pictures of them in Horde gear?
    Are they totally different from when with Skelly?
    as I feed upon my hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    They'll probably not even mention they worked for the Horde. I think they will stick to the 200x storyline with the snakemen.
    I am not sure about that Tongue Lashor and Rattlor working for The Evil Horde was actually referenced in King Hiss's mini comic in the vintage line. One of the cool things about the "MotU" bios is the way they have been honouring the vintage mini comics, every bit as much as the MYP cartoon. Now, if only Mattel could bring the Filmation continuity to the line, that would really be something. We would see a very diverse history being merged.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I never liked filmation - just my opinion. For me Rattlor and Tung Lashor are Snakemen. I would definitely pass any kind of their Horde version.
    I like them especially as they appeared in 200X cartoon. Rattlor is the General of the Snakemen.

Im not fussed about a toy varient of these characters as Horde members but I hope they mention it in their bios as i always prefered it that they ran to the Horde for safe haven after the other Snakemen were banished.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    As far as 200X, Rattlor and Tung Lashor would never join the Horde. They are the Snake Men's mortal enemies.

I never took the mini-comic Snake Men seriously...they were just more Evil Warriors just like the Evil Meteorbs were. King Hiss' origin was awesome...until he teamed up with Skeletor.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    I'm not that into the MYP cartoons,
    nor the 200X Toy Line for that matter,
    I've never saw my DVDs to the end!

So, does there excist pictures of them in Horde gear?
    Are they totally different from when with Skelly?
    If memory serves me correctly, Tung Lashor and Rattlor appeared in the final episodes of the original He-Man cartoons and in the She-Ra series. In the He-Man show they were members of Skeletor's crew and in the She-Ra show they were rolling with Hordak. They appeared the same in each show. They never wore any Horde insiginias or armor, at least as far as I can remember. Someone who specializes in She-Ra can either verify or dispell what I've just written. I hope that helps you, Calamari.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Well, Rattlor didn't have the insignia, but Tung Lashor sure did:

Rattlor has also been shown to work for Skeletor:

Got Fur

Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Pah. I'm not fussed.

I'm of the ilk that if they release a Horde variant, I'll buy it, but I'm not bothered if they don't. I just don't care for them as much as the earlier characters.

~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

That Tung Lashor is cool,
    I'll deff buy him, should they make him!
    as I feed upon my hate.

Too bad we won`t see it! That`s another of Filmations bright idea`s

A big fan of Slush Head
    Like I said before I don't think they are going to change the MYP snakemen storyline.
    I doubt they'll turn Rattlor and Tung Lashor into members of the Horde.

The Snake men hate the Horde and idolize their King.

I don't see why Tung or Tung Lash can't be a separate character the same way ZodaC and ZodaK are separate characters. Maybe this new character with the Horde symbol works for Hordak?
    Got Fur

Other Wants:

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    I don't see why Tung or Tung Lash can't be a separate character the same way ZodaC and ZodaK are separate characters. Maybe this new character with the Horde symbol works for Hordak?
    He can perfectly be a different character but for this to happen Mattel needs the rights for Filmation characters.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    i hope we get both the old clawful and the filmation version that we never got as a bonus figure. rattlor would be good that way too.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

A big fan of Slush Head
    It's funny how time changes everything. In the 80's Rattlor was supposed to be a quite and deadly foe.Not much of a talker, he just followed orders. While Tung Lashor was the guy who did all the talking and was supposed to be better than Rattlor. His superior, to call him something.

Now Rattlor is the general of all the snakemen, he became Hiss' right hand and Tung Lashor is just another henchman.

Very Cool Idea!

It come out pretty rough but I thought it was worth a laugh