Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MattyCollector.com July 15th Sale announced

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar

MattyCollector.com July 15th Sale announced

Here it is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7/15 Releases Announced: MOTUC Flogg™,
    Double Mischief™ from Club Etheria™, DCU & More

Posted by Admin on July 1st, 2014
    By Tara Z.
    Trouble is on the way! Trouble is on the way! Yeah, we said it twice, because July brings extra excitement… fireworks and Double Mischief™, the first figure from the new Club Etheria™. We’ve also got Flogg™, the Evil Leader of the Space Mutants joining fellow Denebrians Slush Head™ and Karatti™. Plus…
    We’re gearing up for two big events, the start of the subscription period for the 2015 Club Eternia® and the insanity known as SDCC! We’re especially stoked about the big reveal of the 2015 club figures at Mattypalooza on 7/25, but don’t wait for SDCC to subscribe… everyone who orders a subscription before 7/25 gets a free display stand!
    Our July sale is packed with figures from MOTUC and DCU. Here’s the full list:

Early Access 7/14
    • Monday, 7/14 from 8 a.m. PT to Tuesday, 7/15 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
    • Products Available: DCU Batzarro, DCU Ra`s Al Ghul,MOTUC Clamp Champ®, MOTUC Karatti™, MOTUC Plundor™, MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™, MOTUC Slush Head™, Wall-Mounted Display Stand

All Access 7/15
    • Tuesday, 7/15 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
    • DCU Batzarro*
    • DCU Ra`s Al Ghul*
    • MOTUC Clamp Champ®*
    • MOTUC Double Mischief™ (Club Etheria™ monthly figure)
    • MOTUC Flogg™ (Club Eternia® monthly figure)
    • MOTUC Karatti™*
    • MOTUC Plundor™*
    • MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™*
    • MOTUC Slush Head™*
    • Wall-Mounted Display Stand*

*Subject to Early Access sellout.

2015 Club Eternia® Subscriptions
    • 6/27 9 a.m. PT Subscriptions open, club figure not revealed
    • 7/25 Subscriptions club figure revealed, final date/time TBA pending confirmation from SDCC
    • 8/19 11:59 p.m. PT subscriptions close

Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join us on Facebook, Twitter and in ourFan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; July 1, 2014 at 04:06pm.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to get another Jet Sled for my bad guys.

CLAMP CHAMP

Finally, I'll have my shot to get a couple of extra Clamp Champs. I've been waiting for this guy to show up in EA. I'll probably look to grab an extra Plundor or two... and I'm even tempted to grab another Slush Head. He has almost a perfect base body for Snake Man customs.

But very happy to finally get to snag more of CC.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to get another Jet Sled for my bad guys.
    I wouldn't avoid the sale if you are at all considering a purchase, because those bad boys aren't going to last long!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    when does light hope ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    when does light hope ship?
    October, I think.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    I wouldn't avoid the sale if you are at all considering a purchase, because those bad boys aren't going to last long!!
    You think? I;d rather wait till BF ... 60 dollars is way too much.

I would love another Sky-High Karatti (for parts) and Plundor (for my son).
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    You think? I;d rather wait till BF ... 60 dollars is way too much.
    Same here. I'm sure they have plenty of them.

I already have two, and want more (heck I'd love a whole fleet of them) but am unwilling to spend $60 a pop since I don't give a darn about the included figure. If these had been $35-40 and had their own stand I would already own ten.

If I end up being wrong, I'll live with just 2 - just such a missed opportunity to me, because this was the one vehicle I had my heart set upon, but stuffing it in a box with a figure I didn't want to begin with, let alone own more than one of, just took the value away for me. Particularly since you practically have to buy another WR just to get a darn stand.

Oh man, more Jet Sleds right before SDCC. What terrible timing on Mattel's part. My bank account will not be pleased!

Wow MOTUC Clamp Champ®, MOTUC Karatti™, MOTUC Plundor™, MOTUC Sky High with Jet Sled™, MOTUC Slush Head™

I think thats the most they ever placed in to EA before for MOTUC's usually its like 2 but never 5
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

On my birthday too... I'll be busy that day, but hoping I can scoop up Clamp Champ.

Oh man. I missed out on the Jetsled, and it is one of my favorite items in this line, but I also want to wait until the end of the year, in hopes of getting one during the BF/CM sale at a better price, because my funds are tight. Technically I can afford a Jetsled, but I don't know what the future holds in terms of my finances, and the typical Matty year end overload, which always stresses me out.

Oh my.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm wondering if they're putting so much out there to reduce/eliminate the need for/ability to have a BF/CM sale...

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Oh man. I missed out on the Jetsled, and it is one of my favorite items in this line, but I also want to wait until the end of the year, in hopes of getting one during the BF/CM sale at a better price, because my funds are tight. Technically I can afford a Jetsled, but I don't know what the future holds in terms of my finances, and the typical Matty year end overload, which always stresses me out.

Oh my.
    This is the third time the Jet Sled is on sale. I wouldn't skip it, if I were you. It was available last Black Friday. This is probably the remaining, "you only get a refund" stock. I'm not 100% sure, but logic says this is probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    I'm wondering if they're putting so much out there to reduce/eliminate the need for/ability to have a BF/CM sale...
    That would be smart.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This is the third time the Jet Sled is on sale. I wouldn't skip it, if I were you. It was available last Black Friday. This is probably the remaining, "you only get a refund" stock. I'm not 100% sure, but logic says this is probably it.
    That sounds like some good advice. Thank you sir!

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    These are not bad.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Man nothing I need
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

MOTUC clamp champ and slush head for me
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

Heroic Warrior
    Sky Sled was available on BF, but if I remember correctly it was discounted. Ill wait - if it sells out, so be it. I'm not interested enough to spend 60$.

Have there been any reviews of the display stands?

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    Sky Sled was available on BF, but if I remember correctly it was discounted. Ill wait - if it sells out, so be it. I'm not interested enough to spend 60$.
    No item from 2013 was discounted last year only the stuff from previous years. I only remember this because I remember how people were saying if its up on bf it should be discounted etc here on the org and elsewhere.

If they had released this info earlier (as I already spent my "toy" money for this month) I woulda got Slush Head and Plundor as I want them.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    That's good, I'll finally get a Plundor
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    No item from 2013 was discounted last year only the stuff from previous years. I only remember this because I remember how people were saying if its up on bf it should be discounted etc here on the org and elsewhere.

If they had released this info earlier (as I already spent my "toy" money for this month) I woulda got Slush Head and Plundor as I want them.
    Yes sorry, i meant wasn't discounted.

And by the way, just imagine what the remaining stock on other figures would have been had there not been last year's ten dollar sale thing ...