Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Cosmic Enforcer discussion

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

I found more cosmic enforcers!

I found more cosmic enforcers!

They are in shadow on page 7(not counting the cover) of volume 3 June 2004 issue 3 of the 200X MVCreations MOTU comic. It has Teela of the cover standing in water looking mad if you want to find it. They are a part of a large splash page. I count at least 6, all carring both Zodac's Gun or Zodak's Staff and sum aren't human in shape.

2 Questions: Can Mattel make these characters, even If they are in the 200X comic book? Has Mattel retained the comic book and TV rights or just the TV right?

Also one of them looks like he may be ZodaX the original concept for ZodaC/K for the 200X/MYP toon & toyline.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

mattel can do anything with the MYP they did it smart this time lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

OH yeah!! Bring on Strobo!! I can't wait!!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

I noticed that pic when I bought (most of) Volume three a few months ago. I hope we see some of those, especially Zodax (the 4HM alien concept) (and Strobo!). The tall, sentry-looking CE is nifty as well.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I noticed that pic when I bought (most of) Volume three a few months ago. I hope we see some of those, especially Zodax (the 4HM alien concept) (and Strobo!). The tall, sentry-looking CE is nifty as well.
    Why aren't these questions asked in WTFWTK, I've already given my one question for the Army Builder Sets, and I threw in a mention of the Cosmic Enforcers, but some one here can be more specific.

Just came across this thread. Count me in as another that would love to have more cosmic/mystic enforcers in MOTUC. With Wun Dar coming, that would give us 3 so far. I'm hoping for another 2 at least.

i'd be down for more comic enforcers.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

TG mentioned Strobo in one of the Q&As. Here's hoping we'll be seeing Strobo soon.

[PS Does this count as a pointless variant thread too?]
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    As bonus figures like Zodak, I would go for a few alien enforcers, even if they're just made up for the line.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    TG mentioned Strobo in one of the Q&As. Here's hoping we'll be seeing Strobo soon.

no, i think the dif with people are that variants/versions are just the same character with a dif uniform. i.e all of the dif versions of 200X he-man like snake hunter or shield strike or smash blade.

where as Strobo is a dif CHARACTER that can be made using existing parts. the Goddess is a repaint of teela but she is not Teela just painted green. She is a dif character.

make sense?
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed that Zodak's card actually describes him as a Mystic Enforcer and not a Cosmic Enforcer?
    Perhaps becoming a Cosmic Enforcer is the final phase of a Mystic Enforcer's development. Like a Jedi Knight becoming a Jedi Master. Part of Zodak's meditation practices might be to explore other planes of reality (including mastery over space and time) to develop into a Cosmic Enforcer. From what we have been told, Cosmic Enforcers are neutral. Since Zodak is filled with so much hatred towards King Hiss and the Snakemen over the death of his brother, it could explain why he has not been able to move up to that final stage yet.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; November 11, 2009 at 08:59pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post

He mentioned that he had no idea who Strobo was, so we probably wont be seeing him anytime soon. I definitely want as many cosmic enforcers as possible! I like how my Zodac(k)s look together.

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    I would love to see more cosmic enforcers on the line.
    However I was wondering with all the minute changes in
    the bios, do you think that the cosmic enforcers
    might play a role in the NA charcter's bios?

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...80#post2275680

More pics in link above from the custom thread

Here is my alien enforcer

Coming Soon ..... Fuerza-T Masters & "The Great Divide" Story
    Passion Designs Inc

Add me-Facebook, Feedback!

nice job! he looks cool

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Cosmic Enforce Legion

The premise of a 'Cosmic Enforcer' Legion would be superb to the MOTUC collection. Every year, A new one could debut. However, every member should maintain the same red-like uniforms, varying to a degree per alien species.

As for the History, any concept is plausible. Also, maybe have each member be a soldier of the Ancients, executing their decisions, or those of the Council of Wisdom, making sure the universe remains in order. And, a more interesting thought, maybe they are past He-Men, where they must serve on Eternia, their training ground and secret home-based before patrolling parts of the Univere, the Cosmos . . . (Regarding the historical concepts, please, "Don't tase me peeps!)

I'm always down for more Cosmic Enforcers....so I can perhaps build an army of them.

More importantly....I WANT TO BE A COSMIC ENFORCER!!!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Heroic Warrior Muscle of Grayskul's Avatar
    I really hope we see more cosmic enforcers and hopefully an additional one each year, now if we could only get a comic to expand on them and to introduce them to us and give them some character depth
    When I'm lifting heavy objects I sometimes shout, "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL"

Oh, I am totally behind more Cosmic Enforcers. I would like to see these most:

-the alien/Zodax CE originally sculpted for 200X by the 4HM
    -a female CE (she could be an alien, too, honestly)
    -the CE seen in MVC with the long kama/"skirt"/robe and staff
    -an CE turned evil
    -Strobo!!!
    -a Trollan CE

I would also love to see the Overlords of Trolla created-perhaps in a large Box Set Exclusive or something. That would be super-cool. I love the idea of getting Councils and such (the Council of Elders, Trollan Overlords, Council of Wisdom, Council of Evil, and Randor's Eternian Council).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    2 Questions: Can Mattel make these characters, even If they are in the 200X comic book? Has Mattel retained the comic book and TV rights or just the TV right?
    The MVCreations comic was done under license to Mattel. Mattel can use any material from the comic, if they wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Ryno View Post
    I'm always down for more Cosmic Enforcers....so I can perhaps build an army of them.

More importantly....I WANT TO BE A COSMIC ENFORCER!!!
    You could be one. You just need a red vest and a hovering chair . . .

Cosmic Enforcers could be a neat concept. I hear another Filmation — hmm, make that MYP — television series!

Some call me 'Wayne' Blast Attack!'s Avatar
    I think a cosmic enforcers 2 pack (not unlike the palace guards) would be rad. They could follow the same concept of exchangeable heads and armor/weapons.

Cosmic Enforcers 2 pack

Quote Originally Posted by Blast Attack! View Post
    I think a cosmic enforcers 2 pack (not unlike the palace guards) would be rad. They could follow the same concept of exchangeable heads and armor/weapons.
    A Cosmic Enforcers 2 pack is a grand idea!

That alien custom is pretty sweet. I'm definitely all for a few more cosmic enforcers in classics, particularly a female enforcer.
    Different factions of enforcers sounds like a stellar idea as well. Now, all we need is Zodac's chair...

Zanthor is definitly a candidate for a new Cosmic enforcer to make. The only other one i can think of as an option the alien design of Zodac, but since concept characters are going to have a tough time getting made. I always saw Scrollos as the Leader of the Cosmic enforcers, anyone else feel this way.