Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Mattel include She-Ra in Na?

A big fan of Slush Head

Should Mattel include She-Ra in Na?

MOTUC is adding lots of cool new details in the history of Eternia. Many things are changing, lots of new stuff is being revealed. Do you think they should expand NA and send She-Ra along with He-Man to Primus?

She-Ra can help He-Man against the mutants. Maybe Flogg can team up with Hordak after what Skeletor did to him at the end of the cartoon.
    Then come back to Eternia and fight a totally new war.

What do you think!? Should they include She-Ra with a new costume and all?

http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

For some reason I want to say they should send someone like Frosta or Glimmer with He-Man. That'd be a different twist. hehe
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

No, I like the idea of She-Ra returning to Eternia when Adam goes to the future. Maybe send Teela back and let her stay.
    Once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger
    Positive Trade with : Thehorde,

No, I think NA works for me because only He-man and Skeletor were transported to the future (classic character cameos aside). Seeing the core two characters in a different situation with a different supporting cast is what made it great.
    I wouldn't particularly want that changed, although i'm not so against it I wouldn't buy a NA She-ra figure or anything.

Don't see any need to shoehorn She-Ra into NA.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

It might work Mike. But I still would like to see how they are gonna bring POP into this Cannon.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I like the idea of She-ra going to Eternia and taking over for He-man.

Well how about this:
    He-Man is sent to Primus while She-Ra stays in Eternia... The Horde shifted its interests on Eternia after She-Ra, the Great Rebellion and some of the MOTU... (Snout Spout, Rio Blast and some of the guys who came in later) drove the Horde off Etheria. With She-Ra in Eternia, He-Man is able to go to Primus... But how does this justify a "NA" She-Ra.
    Well if the Power Sword transforms into the NA Sword in order for He-Man have his power in Primus; what if the Sword of Protection suffered a change because of its connection to the Power Sword... This would cause a change in She-Ra's outfit or something...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

I think it has the potential to be a fun variant, sure!
    I would want to see a fairly extreme re-design like He-Man and Skeletor got.
    Also like the idea of Frosta going in the future too, to continue to torment He-Man with her affections.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    MOTUC is adding lots of cool new details in the history of Eternia. Many things are changing, lots of new stuff is being revealed. Do you think they should expand NA and send She-Ra along with He-Man to Primus?

She-Ra can help He-Man against the mutants. Maybe Flogg can team up with Hordak after what Skeletor did to him at the end of the cartoon.
    Then come back to Eternia and fight a totally new war.

What do you think!? Should they include She-Ra with a new costume and all?
    I think they should add the NA characters to the regular MOTU mythos. Make Flogg and the Mutants a fourth enemy for He-Man to fight. Doing it the other way around might be a stretch for some fans who don't want to see He-Man in space.

If NA starts getting popular in MOTUC, then why not?

I love the way Filmation She-Ra looks!!! , imho we don't need an NA version.
    Instead, I'd love to see "New Adventures" characters being included into MOTUC on Eternia. They could have their spaceship in Eternia's orbit.
    I would choose them as a separate team as well with Flogg as their leader. Skeletor wouldn't be part of the team.

Nah, I'd rather She-Ra have to stay behind and fend off the Horde and Snake Men while He-Man is away. Makes for a cool storyline!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I would say no. As someone else mentioned here, maybe She-Ra comes back to Eternia while He-Man is gone. (Or maybe when he's done in the future he can just come back in time to the exact moment he left and then nobody will know the difference ) If there is any character that goes with him, I think it ought to be Teela. But I like the idea of a completely new supporting cast with just He-Man and Skeletor in the future.
    Who has the Power?

Sure, He-Man could come back to that same spot where he left tiem, but Adam would be older depending how much time he spent on another Era... (If he spent a few days it's ok, but it seems to me that he spent a lot of time in another time... argh! Time travelling!! Maybe they could change it to a parallel dimension... same era. That way the NA baddies can jump to Eternia)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

I would say no. I will not be buying all the NA characters. Maybe few I liked like Hoove, Butthead, Slushhea but i will avoid the others & I don't want She-ra linked with it.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

No they should not.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    No they should not.
    I`m with you, If it ain`t broke, don`t fix it!!!!

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    I always thought Teela's NA design looked more like She-Ra than Teela anyway. But, I don't want She-Ra in NA. I always thought that while He-Man was away on Primus, things were getting worse for the Rebellion on Etheria. She-Ra is needed more than ever.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

I will change my avatar as soon as Imp is made in MOTUC

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I just want all of the classic MOTU characters from the original 82-87 line. Is that too much to ask?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Just no. This isn't necessary.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    who's to say NA now takes place in the future. with the whole new continuity i think it would be best to have the mutants etc just be from another planet. have zodac send he-man
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    who's to say NA now takes place in the future. with the whole new continuity i think it would be best to have the mutants etc just be from another planet. have zodac send he-man
    Not a bad idea. Just incorporate all the characters into the current storyline. It can still take place in the future, but more like next year instead of a thousand years from now.
    Who has the Power?

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Mmmm... maybe He-Man has to return to the past for some reason, so She-Ra takes his place in the future...

If anything, I would see She-ra going to the future as one one-off thing, like what we saw with Teela in the NA toon. She goes to visit, but then returns back to Etheria.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I think they should add the NA characters to the regular MOTU mythos. Make Flogg and the Mutants a fourth enemy for He-Man to fight. Doing it the other way around might be a stretch for some fans who don't want to see He-Man in space.

If NA starts getting popular in MOTUC, then why not?
    Me too, having a fourth faction would be extremely cool. The mutants don't have to be Skeletor's henchmen anymore.
    We can have alliances once in a while but they will remain as two different factions at the end of the day.
    NA haters can acknowledge the mutants as part of MOTU if they do this.

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    This is an awesome idea. Specially the Zodac part.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I always saw the Live movie as contiuation of the filmation storyine for both He-Man and She-ra. The Horde, Snakemen, and Evil warriors were defeated and locked up. The rebellion won and Etheria and Eternia were free. I always thought while He-man was fighting She-ra had Battle Cat and Swift wind with here and that it was Skeletors last attempt to get castle Grayskull. He escaped of course while Beast man and Evil-lyn got locked up. Then NA starts skeletor goes to the future and he-man follows. Only the never really said it was the absolute future, the said they were traveling across space and time(a cliche' for distance in any Sci-Fi/Fantasy) Anyway She-ra with the Socresses help jumps from Etheria to Eternia and back keeping the peace since He-man was gone. Let the cartoon continunity play out for he-man side of the storyline, we find out what she-ra did during then, and skeletor & crita get rescued by flogg. We find out Primus is another Elder colony world like Etheria and Earth, and he-man uses the power of grayskull/eternia to bring it closer to eternia/etheria(like 100,000 miles switch them for some of those dead worlds in the solar system). Anyway skeletor does some magic thing and bring Deniebria and Nordor too. Then he has flogg free his old troops, they team up(in the process accidentilly freeing the horde and snakemen) and the war continues with EVERYONE getting NA styled looks I.E. M@A, Teela, Orko, Beast Man, Evil-lyn, Merman, etc.
    Last edited by griffen112182; August 30, 2009 at 04:24am.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery