Thread: May Sale details up on Matty.

May Sale details up on Matty.

Nothing all that exciting.

Actually I take that back, some of those characters are pretty cool, but I have them all but Blade, so I should say nothing all that exciting for ME.
    Huntara and Ninjor are pretty cool.

Early Access 5/12

Thursday, 5/12 from 8 a.m. PT to Friday, 5/13 at 8 a.m. PT (subscribers only)
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Blade*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Huntara™*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Ninja Warrior*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Scorpia™*

All Access 5/16

Monday, 5/16 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Darius™**
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Blade*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Huntara™*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Ninja Warrior*
    Masters of the UniverseŽ Classics Scorpia™*

*Subject to Early Access sellout.

Oh and one other little detail, looks like more delays.

**Unfortunately, Darius’s work on the Galactic Council has been pretty hectic these days! (Must be all the villains coming out of the woodwork in Collector’s Choice this year.) As a result, shipments for our Darius action figure will be delayed to the beginning of June, 2016. In addition, in order to avoid logistical & shipping issues, those ordering Darius and other figures during our May sale will receive their full shipment at the beginning of June, 2016.

Please note: Due to production issues, Night Stalker™ is now expected to arrive in September.
    Last edited by Twistedpsyche; May 6, 2016 at 08:45am.

Yeah, its funny I remember hunting down all these figures on ebay, and now this is the first time Ive ever had "early access" and there they all are sitting there, like shooting fish in a barrel!

Thats the worst part of collecting stuff, you never know whats going to shelf warm and what will never be seen again and sky rocket in price!
    My kingdom for a crystal ball!

It feels funny getting the email detailing the comming sale for the May figure when I am still waiting on my March figure. Heh, and Sigh.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, I can rest easy this month. There is noting I am looking for Darius does nothing for me. So, I can save some money, yahh.

My budget was really.... really tight this month ! Thank God..... I think he heard me !!

Personally, I don't mind this delay...... financially as well as collecting wise !
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I must be missing something...I still got charged for Darius...or are you guys talking about the beast being pushed?
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Darius got pushed too. I've not been charged yet.
    I'm tempted to pick up another Ninjor for my son cuz he's so cool but I'm all out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche View Post
    Darius got pushed too. I've not been charged yet.
    I'm tempted to pick up another Ninjor for my son cuz he's so cool but I'm all out of money.
    I know Darius got pushed. That's why I'm confused about "saving money", since I was charged for him. I thought everyone else had been and they were talking about missing out on the beast charge.
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Ohhhh. Gotcha.

So Filmation Skeletor and Darius in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    I know Darius got pushed. That's why I'm confused about "saving money", since I was charged for him. I thought everyone else had been and they were talking about missing out on the beast charge.
    Good old Matty, they may miss a figure release date, but never miss a chance to charge your credit card!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-ator View Post
    Good old Matty, they may miss a figure release date, but never miss a chance to charge your credit card!
    For real! I guess I am thankful for not getting hit with the Nightstalker charge just yet. It sucks that they announce the delays when they're sending out the monthly sale info. I'm pretty sure they had more notice about this but hey ho, I think the standard has been set for the remainder of the year.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

The delay doesn't bother me too much. Sure I'm excited to get my figs, but in the end, they're just figs and I'd rather they get them done as close to correct as possible and not just rush them through. I really want my Skeletor and Evilseed, the rest, I can be patient on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-ator View Post
    An actual charge or a pending charge? I had Vultak as a pending charge initially, that pending charge was removed and not I was not finally charged until Vultak shipped. Could be just a case of DR seeing if the credit card on file is still valid.

Guess Matty forgot about the EA sale today?
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Yah WTH something's amiss, Good thing it was nothing I needed

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Yes, still not up.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I am at work hitting refresh for 30 minutes, I have to quit, oh now it's up.

There was nothing I wanted. I just did not want to risk missing anti He-man again. 30 minute wait for nothing.
    Last edited by Paul Justice; May 12, 2016 at 11:38am.

Finally up....
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    An actual charge or a pending charge? I had Vultak as a pending charge initially, that pending charge was removed and not I was not finally charged until Vultak shipped. Could be just a case of DR seeing if the credit card on file is still valid.
    Mine (both Vultak and Darius) were charged and withdrawn. Vultak never dropped off and Darius isn't "processing", it's been withdrawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    I am at work hitting refresh for 30 minutes, I have to quit, oh now it's up.

There was nothing I wanted. I just did not want to risk missing anti He-man again. 30 minute wait for nothing.
    That's Matty for you.

Sells out AE He-Man in Early Access that starts on time (but not without telling me there's issues with my order), but when there's nothing that's going to cause a riot..well, they get to it when they get to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    Mine (both Vultak and Darius) were charged and withdrawn. Vultak never dropped off and Darius isn't "processing", it's been withdrawn.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Matty for you.

Sells out AE He-Man in Early Access that starts on time (but not without telling me there's issues with my order), but when there's nothing that's going to cause a riot..well, they get to it when they get to it!
    Truth spoken.

Heroic Warrior
    Has anyone gotten a renewal e-mail yet? I received the pre renewal e-mail a week ago but not the actual renewal. I show no order in process at matty. When vultak was delayed I still received the renewal and a order status? Cause for concern or no? Since I've been subbing, I've never had any issues with cancelled orders.

Quote Originally Posted by scareglow01 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a renewal e-mail yet? I received the pre renewal e-mail a week ago but not the actual renewal. I show no order in process at matty. When vultak was delayed I still received the renewal and a order status? Cause for concern or no? Since I've been subbing, I've never had any issues with cancelled orders.
    I did and it is currently processing online.
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX