Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BRAVESTARR in the MOTUC?

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    No thank you. It is a great property, and though unlikely, it deserves it's own toyline. seperate and distinct. Has more than enough things to fill that.
    It likely has everything but a big enough fanbase to support its own line.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I'd definitely trade Rio Blast for Bravestarr.

Rio Blast didn't even have a hat. Lame.
    lol... I don't think a hat would have worked well with his action feature

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    Bravestarr is better than motu. There I said it. Bite me!
    *Shoots lasers at your face*
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    What if Matty did an MOTUC-styled Bravestarr as an SDCC exclusive next year in the same spirit as their Poly Pockets-styled POP figures? (Assuming, of course, that this is in addition to a normal MOTUC exclusive.)

They could do a $25 SDCC exclusive set featuring Bravestarr with Deputy Fuzz. They could give him a bio fitting him in with Rio Blast. They could still have a normal MOTUC San Diego exclusive as well. He'd just be an extra set like Molarr.

A Mo-Larr sized SDCC exclusive set of Bravestarr and Tex Hex. Or much better would be to release them in the army builder sized packs for SDCC.

I would make an exception for a Filamation He-Man and Skeletor if they were released in a 2 pack with Bravestarr and Tex Hex respectively.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    A Mo-Larr sized SDCC exclusive set of Bravestarr and Tex Hex. Or much better would be to release them in the army builder sized packs for SDCC.
    Good, good. SDCC. Now we're thinking. This would be a great way to get both a Bravestarr and Tex Hex fig (their bodies use the same mold), but to get both main characters first, and at the same time may mean "the death of teh lien" (or spin off).

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    What if Matty did an MOTUC-styled Bravestarr as an SDCC exclusive next year in the same spirit as their Poly Pockets-styled POP figures? (Assuming, of course, that this is in addition to a normal MOTUC exclusive.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They could do a $25 SDCC exclusive set featuring Bravestarr with Deputy Fuzz. They could still have a normal MOTUC San Diego exclusive as well. He'd just be an extra set like Molarr.
    ^Now there's the best plan of action. MBS and Fuzz as a $25 exclusive. Much cheaper than a MBS vs TH pack and it will leave collectors wanting more (Tex Hex). And that's probably the best (or only way) to move enough Fuzz, or Skuzz, who would come packed with TH respectively.

I don't think the females would have too much a problem selling (despite what anti-POP fans say. Girls can always move the goods. It's the oldest law in nature. Lol). Though if Matty feels differently, Fuzz and Skuzz could packaged with JB and Vypra as well.

Thirty-thirty- $30 beast that would require new tooling, but no real bonuses (besides Sara Jane) to sell him. Because he's awesome.

Mattel, make it so.

Yes please. 30/30's still got plenty of stompin' ta do!

I am not giving this up. I want Bravestarr in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    I always loved that MOTU universe was very anachronistic. We can see together people from the barbarian ages together with sci-fi technology. MOTU also includes knights, ninjas and cowboys.

When I was young I liked the Bravestarr figures but I passed on them because they weren´t MOTU staff. Now I see that they have a great potential and they can fit very well on MOTUC. Mattel is the owner of the toyline, so is very easy to expand the western MOTU toys.

HEROES
    Rioblast
    Marshall Bravestarr
    Handle Bar

VILLAINS

Tex Hex
    Sand Storm
    Thunder Stick

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...853708&thumb=1
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...853608&thumb=1
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...853708&thumb=1

For bigger pictures visit my Bravestarr album:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hp?albumid=434
    Yup, i think I had all those guys as a kid, and I'd more than welcome them into my MOTUC-verse!!
    – No comment.

Snappy Threader
    I so agree with this. He and Rio-Blast, awesomeness!

Heroic Warrior
    Good man. I'll join in this worthwhile battle and invoke the spell of thread ressurection.

Bravestarr and Tex Hex in MOTUC. Lets make this happen.

I'd like New Texas to be a part of the MOTU canon, but let's be specific here. These guys are far on the outskirts of that universe. Earth doesn't often cross over with Eternia. There's Captain Glenn of course, and the few times Superman arrived on Eternia (side thought: can we get a new one of those? DC is publishing MOTU comics right now, and the New 52 version of Superman badly needs some off-world experience) but besides that the planets remain largely separate. Primus too. There isn't much correlation between Primus and Eternia. Interplay between worlds is uncommon.

Yet New Texas could easily exist in the same semi-universe, and I'd love to see it. As long as the crossovers are rare.
    And yes, Rio-Blast should get relocated. He even LOOKS like a Bravestarr character!

Heroic Warrior
    In my canon, New Texas is Earth's furthest colony, right on the edge of (our) charted space. There are a few other habitable planets scattered near beyond it, all belonging to other sentient species. A few have been visited by the Horde, and some even contain a Horde outpost. Far past New Texas and these other planets lies Etheria; the furthest Imperial Horde planet from Horde Prime. The Horde has been content not venturing too far past Etheria being it's the closest they can settle whilst looking for a way to re-open the wormhole into the Eternian Galaxy. This unstable wormhole is between New Texas and Etheria.

Stampede is a very low-stationed Hordian. He's more of a gangster than aristocrat. Being so far from Horde Prime he can pretty much do whatever he wants on New Texas.

Marlena Glenn and her crew left New Texas on a exploratory mission when spacial anomalies pulled them through the wormhole to the Eternian System.

Oh I can see how these figures marinated in space/cowboy looks could fit in with the MOTU universe. It seems like MOTU could adapt any kind of characters in to the line so why not the space/cowboy theme. The Dingo/coyote figures are on my to make customs only they are ranked under all the motu filmation characters, but they will enter my MOTU universe sometime!
    Just found these the other day, still wish they made more figures of that line!

Attachment 79652
    I know crappy pic, sorry, made it with my phone.
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

I think Bravestarr can easily mix with NA He-Man and Queen Marlena's origin into one sci-fi shared future universe.

If you try real hard, you can probably nudge in that Futura chick from Filmation's Ghostbusters too.

Heroic Warrior
    On 3 -2 -1...

-clear!!

Had to zap some life into this thread.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to get BraveStarr, Tex Hex, and Thirty Thirty figures!!! That would be amazing!

Bravestarr OK, but after Blackstar !

Blackstar is a real sci-fi series, placed in a "sword & sorcery" world like MOTU one !

But I dream with a SDCC exclusive Filmation Heroes 4-pack: He-Man, Blackstar, Bravestarr and She-Ra !!!

I am all for Bravestarr in MOTUC. If the Horsemen redesigned those 6 original figures, I would buy everyone of them. The MOTU cannon is already outrageous. So, why not?

Widget
    I loved Bravestarr as a kid (still do now in fact) Used to play with the gun all the time. If Matty brought out a line of Bravestarr figures I'd subscribe. Maybe a limited line of six figures, done with a similar enough buys and they get made that the last few YJ figures had and release them every two months like they did Voltron. Have 4H do the designs like with the MotUC figures so they look awesome, more awesome, and keep them in scale with the MotUC figures. As far as releasing them in the MotUC line, it would be awesome but shouldn't be necesary, for either line in fact, give the cowboy a chance to stand alone.

Heroic Warrior
    Then one day, a lawman appeared
    With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear Protecter of peace, mystic man from afar Champion of justice, Marshall Bravestarr!

Bravestarr bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    As I stated in the "Blackstar in MOTUC line" thread, I would say no to Bravestarr in the MOTUC line. There are still too many viable MOTU characters left to do in the line before it starts branching out into other lines and franchises. Maybe in 5 years when Mattel is down to releasing various Widgets and Trollans then we can discuss scouring other properties. But for right now I say concentrate on the MOTU.
    I think Bravestarr in the line would be pretty cool but I agree we should get through the major MOTU characters first.
    However, I would prefer they just kept to Bravestarr and maybe Tex Hex. I personally never cared for any of the other characters. And for the love of god I pray we NEVER see Fuzz. Anyone who though Orko was annoying must've missed Fuzz ><

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Urosinho View Post
    Since Barbie and Ken are also mattel products we should put them as well into MOTU Classics collection.
    My argument is that unlike Barbie and Ken, Bravestarr has a design and set-up that's very similar to MOTU. Heck, I've often described Bravestarr as "He-Man with a cowboy theme."

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    NOW that Rio Blast is out, what about a Marshall Bravestarr VS Tex Hex 2 pack using MOTUC buck?

RioBlast_04.jpg
    spd_2006091501816_b.jpg
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove