Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: BRAVESTARR in the MOTUC?

Bravestarr is the shizzle. I absolutely endorse Bravestarr in MOTUC. I'd rather them than a lot of other things already included in the line. It could be part of Rio Blast's origin, and then just expand from there.

never, ever, do I want to see want to see characters like bravestar, fuereza-t, or something non-motuc. There are so many characters to draw from that to waste it on non motu characters is is a shame and a slap to the face of fans who have been waiting for years for a new toy collection to come out. I will always vote against it.

They should do a SDCC exclusive 3 pack with Bravestarr, Tex Hex, and Handle Bar. I also wouldn't mind seeing Captain Power as a Galactic Guardian. I think he actually fits really well.
    Last edited by evenflow; February 24, 2011 at 12:05am.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I think Bravestarr would make an awesome addition to the line...it could be an offshoot of MOTUC like POP, NA, and POG...and it would definitely help explain Rio Blast's spaghetti-western-meets-Schwarzenegger chic.
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

thunderstick! thunderstick! thunderstick!

Heroic Warrior
    We definitely need Bravestarr in MOTUC. The Horde invaded New Texas eons ago. They don't really keep constant occupation because it is kind of a back-water planet. The miners are slaves and those are Horde machines refining all that kerium.

What? You guys didn't see that episode?

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    I can see both Bravestarr and Blackstar fitting into the universe of MOTU. Not that these properties should take place on Eternia, but rather exist elsewhere within the universe.

IE - Blackstar and his allies are still on the planet Sagar battling Overlord. And on New Texas, Marshall Bravestarr works to bring Tex Hex & Co. to justice.

Given the story Mattel has developed for MOTUC, the Powerstar could be another powerful artifact created the Overlords of Trolla.

Just to indulge me, myself and I - this is how I attempted to handle a weaving of the worlds in a 'Bravestarr Vs. Tex Hex' two-pack way back in l'il old sepia coloured 2010:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=198147
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Bravestarr is better than motu. There I said it. Bite me!
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I suppose if the rights were open I wouldn't care. It was silly when people complained about Matt Trakker in the G.I. Joe 25th line and I'm not sure we need a repeat.

Heroic Warrior

Bravestarr

I Know that maybe it's only a dream,but....
    Do we have a little chance to have Bravestarr and his universe,or at least his planet,integrated in the Masters franchise?
    It's could be a simple think:Bravestarr,his horse and some of his friend and allies,could land on Eternia,escaping from their planet,entirely conquered by Tex Hex and his horde.
    What do you think?
    And,overall,what Mattell think about?

We did get Matt Trakker as a G.I. Joe.
    I could easily see a character like Bravestarr in the MOTU universe. But at some point, I assume Mattel will do something slightly more than this with the Bravestarr property.
    Check out my blog about toys and food: http://toysandbacon.blogspot.com/

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see Bravestarr and Tex Hex as MOTUC figures.

I *think* they shared pretty much the same sculpt, apart from their heads/hats in their original action figure line, so the costs of the newly tooled parts could be shared between the two figures. Perhaps they could even use some of Rio Blasts parts?

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of this idea at all, personally. I don't subscribe to the MOTUC line to get characters from lines I'm not interested in. I would rather see Mattel do a limited run line for Bravestarr fans than try to shoehorn those characters into the MOTUC line.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I think most of us wouldn't mind seeing some Bravestarr done in the MOTUC style. However, it probably wouldn't be too cool to have it as part of the MOTUC sub.
    Here's a question- are we 100% certain that Matty still owns Bravestarr?

Heroic Warrior
    Being it within the MOTUC line, or within it's own spinoff, I'd buy every modern Bravestarr figure. I'd want them to match the MOTUC figs exactly because I'd like them to be in the same universe. They're supposedly doing modern Matt Mason, so why not a modern Bravestarr.

Wanted:
    -Bravestarr
    -Judge JB
    -Fuzz
    -Thirty Thirty
    -Tex Hex
    -Vypra
    -Skuzz
    -Thunder Stick
    -Skull Walker

...and I know this is a stretch, but it would be awesome to get...

-Sherlock Holmes
    -Witson
    -Mycroft Holmes
    -Kitty Lastrade (snowball's chance...)
    -Proffessor Moriarty

and there's also another thread already discussing these ideas somewhere.

I don't know... I like the idea of them being made and part of MOTU, but at the same time I think they deserve their own toyline. With Mattel now having the Filmation rights for MOTU, Bravestarr *could* be a possibility. Putting the character in MOTU packaging would probably increase sales for the Bravestarr figure(s), and it could also help with DVD sales for the original 80s cartoon, so it would be a win-win for all parties involved.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; August 19, 2011 at 02:32pm.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgem View Post
    We did get Matt Trakker as a G.I. Joe.
    I also remember the characters of Street Fighter as G.I. Joes figures. I hope to see Bravestarr figures in the MOTUVERSE.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

We have one cowboy too many in Motu as it is, imo. No thank you.

No thank you. It is a great property, and though unlikely, it deserves it's own toyline. seperate and distinct. Has more than enough things to fill that.

Now Blackstarr...that we could use in MOTUC. It is basically the obvious predecessor to He-Man. Give us a John & Overlord. Or both those two and a Klone & Mara. Go the extra mile and do Warlock.

But really just Blackstarr & Overlord would be enough. That's easy enough to do in Masters.

I dont expect it, but after the filmation answer, I'm not completely sure it's off the table.

But again, Bravestarr is awesome but I dont see it fitting into this line, though utilizing this style it would make it's own great toyline.

That I could avoid buying.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal1972 View Post
    We have one cowboy too many in Motu as it is, imo. No thank you.
    I'd definitely trade Rio Blast for Bravestarr.

Rio Blast didn't even have a hat. Lame.

I love Bravestarr.

man bravestarr would be awsome, but what about some classic characters that have yet to be released? i love bravetsarr and would really like them to be released, but this time around, make a shaman figure!!!! other than that my only issue with bravestarr is i dont have em all!

Heroic Warrior
    There are more than enough awesome characters to be released in MOTUC as it is, so we don't need Blackstar or Bravestarr figures included in MOTUC. Hell, now we also have Filmation, Jetlag and comics characters, so I'm sorry, but for me, it will be no cross variants.

But I guess some corporation (Mattel or somebody else) should re-release those brands as their own new line...