Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Bio Mystery:If ScareGlow is from 1 of 5 dimensions, who are from the other 4?

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

MOTUC Bio Mystery:If ScareGlow is from 1 of 5 dimensions, who are from the other 4?

(Bio is used as reference point)
    Evil Ghost Serving Skeletor®

Cursed for all eternity, Scareglow™ is one of the evil henchmen of Skeletor®. Able to strike fear in the hearts of even the most worthy opponents.

•Scythe of Doom
    •Cursed Grayskull reliquary

Scareglow™ Bio

In life, Nul was a shifty bounty hunter who spent years attempting to break into Castle Grayskull®, obsessed with the countless legends that it contained the power to be Master of the Universe. In death, he was cursed and banished into the dimension of Infinita, forever chained to his past crimes. He was brought back to Eternia® by a magical spell of light cast by Skeletor® to locate the most evil warriors in the five dimensions. Provided with a Scythe of Doom, Nul agreed to join forces with Skeletor® and quickly became known as Scareglow™, thanks to his ability to burst forth and freeze his enemies with fright.

I made this post for pure speculation. There are five dimensions Skeletor pulled bad guys from, but who are they? Now five Dimension does not guarantee that he got five evil warriors from these places, he may have even accidently brought in some heroes to join the Masters or Rebellion.

Now we know the Horde, Snakemen, and Megator are not likely canidates but here are my guess for at least the other four:

Most likely:
    Ninjor(showed up in the original mini with ScareGlow)
    Blast Attak(even though in the mini he worked with the Snakemen he was
    always counted with the Evil Warriors)
    Saurod(sorry haters of the movie, But he did show in a mini this way)
    Blade(sorry haters of the movie, But he did show in a mini this way)

Least Likely:
    Spikor(in his mini he was just there no origin)
    Jitsu(he showed up in a lot of minis as background, never spoke and never
    got an origin comic)

These are only my guess and may help us figure out who comes out later this year. As for me this new mystery is going to drive me nuts til we get these guys bios.

As for you of the forums who are your guesses for villians? Please Post.
    Last edited by griffen112182; March 13, 2010 at 12:54am.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    I hope Ninjor is one. like you said, in the original mini he was summoned same time as Scareglow. Also if he's from... SOMEwhere, Then they don't have to explain any "ninja" culture on Eternia. Somewhere, someplace... there are demon-ninjas...

That's all we need to know.

Also master Demon footed shadow assassin.. could really rank up there with "most evil" characters.

I agree, this 5 dimensions idea kicks butt. I can;t wait to see who else may originate from the other ones.

Ninjor and Blade. Maybe Blast Attack if he is not a robot or a member of the horde.

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Well Scare Glow and Ninjor were summoned by Skeletor (in the figures accompanying orginal mini-comic) so I'd like to think that is what the new Bio is talking about when they mention the five dimensions. It's him and Ninjor obviously. And since Blast Attak is from the same wave and also has the same mini-comic I'm counting him too as well as Saurod and Blade.

So in my MOTUC canon Skeletor summons thé most evil warrior from each of these five dimensions: Scare Glow, Ninjor, Blast Attak, Saurod and Blade. In the mini-comic it also looks like Scare Glow and Ninjor don't know eachother so then it makes even more sense to me that all five are from different dimensions.

This is my take on it.

Elder Councilman
    I was sorta thinkin' along the same lines....but wait: if Saurod and Blade were summoned....where did ol' Gwildor show up from?

Maybe...he was a sorcerer fighting one of the two, and chased after Saurod/Blade as they left that particular dimension.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Sorry but going off the mini-comic Revenge of the Snake Men! Blast-Attak was invented by King Hiss.

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Sorry but going off the mini-comic Revenge of the Snake Men! Blast-Attak was invented by King Hiss.
    Not in my book haha

Just saying he already has a background if matty and 4h follow it

Heroic Warrior
    In one of the MotU magazines Blast-Attak was summoned with Scare Glow and Ninjor. No mention of the Snake-men at all. I think it portrayed him as more of a cyborg or something...
    Here's what I am looking for:
    200x
    MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    I was sorta thinkin' along the same lines....but wait: if Saurod and Blade were summoned....where did ol' Gwildor show up from?

Maybe...he was a sorcerer fighting one of the two, and chased after Saurod/Blade as they left that particular dimension.
    Well, Gwildor's from Thenur. Don't know where it is, but that's where he's from. Going back to the original question posted, I don't think we're focusing on the big picture here. Yes, I'm curious about who is from what dimension out of these five dimensions, but I want to know what are the five dimensions and what kind of galaxies, solar systems, planets and species are we looking at here.

Finding out who is from where is just the tip of the iceberg. Peace.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsyder View Post
    In one of the MotU magazines Blast-Attak was summoned with Scare Glow and Ninjor. No mention of the Snake-men at all. I think it portrayed him as more of a cyborg or something...
    MOTU#7 was my first exposure to Blast-Atak. It came out before the actual figure did (but Randor, Sorceress, Clamp Champ, Faker, Ninjor and Scare Glow beat the comic).

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I wondered about the five dimensions myself and condsidered starting a thread on it - you beat me to it, Griffen!

That looks like a really good comic strip, MegaGearMax, is that from the American Marvel comic? I only have the London Editions comics, maybe I should explore ebay...
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedust View Post
    I wondered about the five dimensions myself and condsidered starting a thread on it - you beat me to it, Griffen!

That looks like a really good comic strip, MegaGearMax, is that from the American Marvel comic? I only have the London Editions comics, maybe I should explore ebay...
    Yes, those are scans (for informational purpose only) from the Stars Comic released in the USA.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I'd take a guess and say Ninjor is from Earth.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know much about origins or the mini comics...so these are just the ones I think could be evil enough to be the most evil out of a particular dimension...

Jitsu or Ninjor (too similar to both be included imo, I'd prefer Jitsu)
    Blade (to me this is a good way to incorporate a very human looking character, Tri-Klops nothwithstanding)
    Two Bad
    Modulok (hey...I can dream, can't I?)

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Great thread, and good questions!

As for the characters, I also immediately thought of ninjor, because of the original mini-comic. And wow...I had never seen that other comic posted above. I guess Blast-Attack would be another awesome one in this case.

As for the different dimensions, I hope we do get to learn a little more about them at some point.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Wasn't Trap-Jaw from a different dimension in the original mini comics?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Geez guys. This question is so easy to answer...for any individual with a rudimentary understanding of Non-Newtonian astrophysics. The 5 dimensions are:1)X 2)Y 3)Z 4)Time 5)Space. Taa daa! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

1. filmation
    2. MOTUC's main one
    3. mini comics
    4. despondos
    5. infinita
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

Heroic Warrior
    If there are 5 Dimensions, then one of them has to be where Skeletor is from already (Reality/Eternia). Infinitia is where Scare Glow is from. Despondos is where Hordak was banished. That leaves 2 more...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The 5 dimensions are:1)X 2)Y 3)Z 4)Time 5)Space.
    is #5 redundant? i thought space was made up of 3 dimensions (X, Y, and Z), which would make the fifth dimension some alternate/theoretical/fictional dimension.

The fifth dimension was this crazy band from the 1960's. According to the bios they were on an interstellar party ship that crash landed on Eternia. The banished Scareglow... You don't mess with the 5th dimension.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Let's see....Despondos is timeless, but is full of torment so it must be a lesser place. Infinitia is where ScareGlow was banished to, which implies that it is also a place of torment, depending on the nature of the torment, I guess.

Eternia must exist in a certain dimension, separate from the other two. In this case we'll call it Natura.

I see Despondos as being kind of a spiritual dimension that is timeless but having infinite space. Because of it's properties it spans infinite universes, and draws all the evil, lesser beings of all dimensions and universes, as well as ultra-powerful bounty hunters and vigilantes and what have you. It's a really busy place, and stressful for a guy like Hordak, although he is able to learn all sorts of neat stuff while there. It would be like everything is forever away from everything else, so everyone winds up meeting in the middle and fighting it out.

Maybe Infinitia is also a spiritual realm, spaceless but bound by time. This is perhaps a peaceful place, ruled by good spirits who are working to master time. ScareGlow is here because it allows him the ability to observe Natura but forces him to experience it at an extremely slow pace, surrounded by scorn.

I'd imagine the physical realm of Natura stands above those of Despondos and Infinitia in the dimensional hierarchy due to it's balanced use of space and time, and the ability of it's physical beings to learn how to use magic and traverse dimensions. And I suppose one of the dimensions is the supreme dimensions of infinite energy. That leaves one other dimension. Maybe a sister dimension to Natura, called Spiria or Magica or something like that. It has a magical aspect to the physical aspect of Natura, each of the dimensions beings striving to master aspects of the other dimension.

Just a couple thoughts on the 5 Dimensions idea. There is a lot of room to move around with a concept like this. Me likey!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by eternia23 View Post
    is #5 redundant? i thought space was made up of 3 dimensions (X, Y, and Z), which would make the fifth dimension some alternate/theoretical/fictional dimension.
    Nope, space is the fifth dimension but it's not space in the physical sense. The x, y and z axes (plural form of axis) coexist on the same corporeal plane as the rest of us. Space exists outside of this plane metaphysically. Thus, Einstein theorized that we could break through the different layers of space, passing from our dimension, into another. However, the amount of energy required to do so would be astronomically great. And, once you unleash said power, it would be uncontrollable. Earth's energy field would go crazy, weather would change and BOOM!...we're all cosmic dust.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; August 28, 2009 at 04:25pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!