Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Bio Mystery:If ScareGlow is from 1 of 5 dimensions, who are from the other 4?

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Wow, the mythos is getting deeper and more complex. I dig it. I'm wondering what the other 4 dimensions are as well. Let's see, being sister planets, Etheria and Eternia should exist in the same dimension and are dimensions of, to a certain extent, light and peace, whereas Despondos and Infinita are places of torment and doom. This explains why the evil villains are so obsessed with the conquest of Eternia, not to find peace but to gain absolute power and escape from their hellish prisons. This is pure speculation of course. Then again, does Eternia count as one of dimensions that Skeletor was searching? That leave us with:

Infinita-ScareGlow
    Despondos-The Horde, Demo-Man
    ?????-Ninjor
    Timeless dimension of Trolla-Orko?

Then we have the mini comics in which, Tri Klops was a demon hunter and swordsman from a separate dimension and Trap Jaw was a criminal from another dimension as well. Not sure if these origins matter seeing as we have new bios to reference. Interesting. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by mikescab; August 28, 2009 at 03:57pm.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Could Anti Eternia be 1 of the 5 dimensions? I know the thread is about who came from where, but I seriously think Mattel should tap into this. Its way too cool for them to pass up IMO.
    Here is an excerpt from "The Menace Of Trap Jaw!" Mini Comic. Notice the ghostly apparation of Grayskull. Skeletor even mentions how closely aligned it is to Eternia... And hey, going out on a limb, Trap Jaw could be the Anti Eternian Man At Arms with all the weapons knowledge & engineering and such. Maybe he lost his jaw after his facial armor failed or was destroyed. No, probably not.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last edited by masterenglish; August 28, 2009 at 09:11pm.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Well, looking at the bios, comics and villain's backgrounds, there's your 5 warriors right there!

1) Tri-Klops
    2) Scare Glow
    3) Trap Jaw
    4) Ninjor
    5) Blast Attak

By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    As far as the dimensions go, we know at least four of the five:

Despondos
    Infinita
    Eternia/Etheria
    Trolla (He-ro's bio calls it the timeless dimension)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Geez guys. This question is so easy to answer...for any individual with a rudimentary understanding of Non-Newtonian astrophysics. The 5 dimensions are:1)X 2)Y 3)Z 4)Time 5)Space. Taa daa! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
    Aw, you beat me to this sarcastic answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post

Despondos
    Infinita
    Eternia/Etheria

There is some controversy over whether Etheria is in the same dimension as Eternia.

Some people think Etheria IS Eternia in another dimension...

Some people think they are in the same dimension...

I think they are probably not... and that would be cool because it might infer that The Horde is an interdimensional Empire... and since Zodac had to fulfill a bargan with the Overlords of Trolla (according to the new Zodak's bio), I would imagine that Trolla was invaded by the Horde, or at least threatened by it.

-Despondos
    -Infinita
    -Trolla
    -Eternia's Dimension
    -Etheria's Dimension

those are my guesses
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon

Thank You for Posting

Thank You for all your posts in my thread. It is a success and it has made it to 2 pages, I was thinking I would only barely get 1 page.

Now on to business,

I think the dimensions we can only use right now are from the originals minis, MYP/200X cartoon and comics, any books that came with the original figures in giftsets, and some Goldenbooks(I say this because the 1st Zodac's bio pic is from "The Sword of Skeletor" Goldenbook, I try and find all the bio's pics sources).

The only dimensions I can think of are Despondos & Infinita(Thank you to you posters who brought these to my attention), as for Eternia, Etheria, Earth and Trolla I am only calling them planets for now until the Bio's say otherwise(I.E. She-ra/TheRebeillion and Orko/Any Cosmic Enforcers).

Thanks Again and Keep Posting.(Also Special thanks for Midwinter, Pixel Dan, MegaGearMax, and Benedict Judas Hel for posting in my thread.)
    Last edited by griffen112182; August 29, 2009 at 04:28am.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post

Despondos
    Infinita
    Eternia/Etheria
    It says, "timeless dimension on Trolla"

Does that mean that Trolla is the dimension or somehow the pathway to this timeless dimension is located on the planet Trolla?
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

"On" Trolla? Could that be another typo?

RE Dimensions, do we know where the Snake Men were banished to? I guess they could just share Despondos or Infinita with whatever is already there.

I prefer that Etheria is in the same dimension as Eternia as we are getting away from other planets once again, and MOTU was always in a sci-fi fantasy realm where alien worlds interact through magical means rather than just technology. I hate that we lost that in MYP, and while dimensions are good, there's also other planets that should be included.

I'm curious about who is not from another dimension.

Keldor
    Evil-Lyn
    Beastman
    Merman
    Whiplash
    Clawful
    Webstor
    Stinkor
    Two-Bad?

He-Man/Adam
    Teela
    Man-At-Arms
    Meckaneck
    Fisto
    Buzz Off
    Stratos
    Ram Man
    Roboto
    Randor
    Clamp Champ
    Mossman

Seems like a lot of non-interdimensional players there. Maybe some origins that weren't given before will include the 5 dimensions and maybe others will be revised.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Aw, you beat me to this sarcastic answer.
    What is this "sarcasm" you speak of, sir? That term is foreign to me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    It says, "timeless dimension on Trolla"

Does that mean that Trolla is the dimension or somehow the pathway to this timeless dimension is located on the planet Trolla?
    wow, good eyes, I completely missed that. I'd think it's in a different dimension at the very least. Trolla has only ever been portrayed as being in a different dimension, correct? Also, I'm assuming the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension on Trolla are the same as the Overlords of Trolla from Zodac's bio. Else, that'd be pretty dumb to have two different groups called the Overlords, who happen to also hang out on Trolla.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    The fifth dimension was this crazy band from the 1960's. According to the bios they were on an interstellar party ship that crash landed on Eternia. The banished Scareglow... You don't mess with the 5th dimension.

Leeeeet the sun shine, let the sunshine in!!!!LOL

I had it figured that "on Trolla" was a typo.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    (Also Special thanks for Midwinter, Pixel Dan, MegaGearMax, and Benedict Judas Hel for posting in my thread.)
    You're welcome. So few carbon-based bipeds recognize my superiority. But, flattery will only get you so far. Although I do foresee a great career in villainy in your future should you choose that avenue. You can swing next to me in the gallows anytime!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    You're welcome. So few carbon-based bipeds recognize my superiority. But, flattery will only get you so far. Although I do foresee a great career in villainy in your future should you choose that avenue. You can swing next to me in the gallows anytime!
    Sorry but I can't go evil, some of the best weapons in history can only be weilded by the good:

He-Man's Power Sword
    She-Ra's Sword of Protection
    King Arthur's Excaliber
    Thor's Hammer

and I hoping to get to use one of these when I find them.

If you want though I can be the one to pull the Gallows Trap Door Lever.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Sorry but I can't go evil, some of the best weapons in history can only be weilded by the good:

He-Man's Power Sword
    She-Ra's Sword of Protection
    King Arthur's Excaliber
    Thor's Hammer

and I hoping to get to use one of these when I find them.

If you want though I can be the one to pull the Gallows Trap Door Lever.
    True enough, but only a weak person needs a weapon. True strength comes from within through the absorption of knowledge. And us villains got the end all be all tome of knowledge...the Necronomicon Ex Mortis. Besides, we get cooler names, cooler get-ups, cooler bases and cooler modes of transportation. All this plus we got the money and the women of questionable morality. I think we got it pretty good or should I say pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok;2195083I'm curious about who is not from another dimension.

Keldor - [B
    from Eternia[/B]
    Evil-Lyn - from Eternia (Zalesia)
    Beastman - from Eternia (Beserker Islands)
    Merman - from Eternia (his kingdom in the Sea of Rakash)
    Whiplash - from Subternia
    Clawful - from the Sea of Rakash (?)
    Webstor - from under Snake Mountain lol
    Stinkor - from Eternia
    Two-Bad? - well, hmm. We never got any info on Tuvar OR Baddra... neither looks like any race we know IS from Eternia... and both are bounty hunters... so who knows?

He-Man/Adam - from Eternia
    Teela - from Eternia (we think... depends upon where the Sorceress is originally from I guess)
    Man-At-Arms - from Eternia
    Meckaneck - from Eternia
    Fisto - from Eternia
    Buzz Off - from Eternia (Andreenos)
    Stratos - from Eternia (Avion)
    Ram Man - from Eternia (do we know for sure?)
    Roboto - depends upon which source material they use for his origin... I like the one in the Filmation cartoon, where he was a mysterious robot who crash-landed on Eternia... but not sure they can use that which stinksRandor - from Eternia
    Clamp Champ - from Eternia (do we know for sure?)
    Mossman - from Eternia (Evergreen Forest)

The Snake Men are all Eternian (I think)

Orko is not Eternian

Marlena may or may not be Eternian

Jitsu may or may not be Eternian

Ninjor is not Eternian.. though I guess he could have been originally, since Scareglow was before he was dead and sent to Infinita(according to all the previous sources)

Gwildor is probably Eternian

Blade may be from another dimension

Saurod may be as well

It would be cool if Rio Blast were from another dimension
    Last edited by bcrduke; August 30, 2009 at 03:41am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Ninjor is (according to all the previous sources)
    actually, ninjor is summoned from another dimension.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Whoa, whoa whoa... I never figured "on Trolla" as a typo at all. I took the phrase to mean that He-Ro was given the Sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension while on Trolla. This in no way indicates that Trolla is exactly in the Timeless Dimension, but only specifies that at one point He-Ro was on Trolla where he was given the Sword of He, without really specifying where in any one of the five dimensions Trolla is.

What we do know for sure are the Dimensions of Despondos and Infinitia, also there is another that Eternia is in, and that one dimension is timeless and ruled, at least in part, by overlords who govern on the side of good.

Oh and pleaaaase no anti eternia... That idea is just too reminicent of Startrek.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    actually, ninjor is summoned from another dimension.

That's what I meant, that Ninjor is (from another dimension) But I got mixed up because I was thinking back to how gbagok put it: who is NOT from another dimension...

but I totall messed up the thinking LOL

I edited to clear that up!

Heroic Warrior
    This is a good thread.

I had been asking myself this same question.

Here's what i'm thinking. Just my two cents.

If there are indeed 5 dimensions, could they not go like this?

Despondos

Infinita

Eternia/Etheria, etc...

Trolla

and what about the dimension that the Snakemen were trapped in? The Sorceress referred to it in the 200X MOTU cartoon.

Anyone remember?

Darth Bong

So question? Was Earth a different dimension in the MOTU Movie? Has Eternia and Earth always been in the same universe?
    Last edited by ShawnQt; August 31, 2009 at 03:17am.
    I am the center of my own Universe!

i like the idea of all the dimensions. i think its adding a new level of interest for MOTUC

What is this "sarcasm" you speak of, sir? That term is foreign to me.
    Is this something new?
    My for sale items:200X moc figures Roboto,Kobra Khan,Syklone,PrinceAdam,Whiplash,Beastman,Rattlor, Man at Arms,Orko,Trapjaw,Two Bad, Buzz Off,etc.Gi Joe 25th anniv moc figures for sale, vehicles, multi-packs, Neca staction figures series 1-6 moc. Castlevania 20th anniversarty Artbook pack $35, Living Dead Dolls, 3' Frankenstein.[/COLOR