Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Bio Mystery:If ScareGlow is from 1 of 5 dimensions, who are from the other 4?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Glow View Post
    Is this something new?
    I believe it is FG because I've never heard of "sar-ca-sm" before.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I believe in the Filmation run that they always said Orko was from Trolla, located in another dimension. So, Trolla would be a planet in that dimension.

The "Timeless" part refers to the Overlords themselves. They are the "Overlords of the Timeless Dimension". Trolla doesn't HAVE to be located in the "Timeless Dimension". The Overlords, maybe, just wanted to contact Ro while he was on Trolla to give him the sword.

On anohter note: I just read both Zodac's(K) bios and there is a tad discrepency. On Zodac's it says he was recruited by the Overlords of Trolla to become a Cosmic Enforcer. But on Zodak's it says Zodac left to fulfill a pact between the Council of Elders and Trolla. Not a big deal but that's a bigger piece of information on Zadak's bio. What was this pact??

So, to me, it seems we have the "Overlords of the Timeless Dimension" and the "Overlords of Trolla". Why would the bios refer to the same people, giving them different titles? I think they're seperate beings.

The Five Dimensions in MOTU

What are the names of the five dimensions in Masters of the Universe? I think I know four (at least as much as I've gathered from the bios; I may have missed something there too):

Despondos: where Etheria lies and Hordak was banished
    Timeless: where Trolla lies and the Overlords work their magic
    Nameless: where Hssss and the Snakemen are from
    Infinita: where Scareglow was sent to and Trap Jaw was pulled from

What's the name of the fifth dimension and does it encompass Earth, Eternia, and Primus all in one?
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

"I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    What are the names of the five dimensions in Masters of the Universe? I think I know four (at least as much as I've gathered from the bios; I may have missed something there too):

What's the name of the fifth dimension and does it encompass Earth, Eternia, and Primus all in one?
    The last one is simple: Dimension of Eternia !
    The planet Eternia is in the center of the dimension of Eternia.

Earth should be in the same dimension than Eternia. However Primus should be in another dimension. No clue
    Last edited by Arvulis; September 11, 2011 at 07:29am.

Heroic Warrior
    I think this whole dimension thing is very confusing...

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post

Thank you, Mistico for posting this. I was too ashamed to do it myself, since I thought that for most of you these dimensions were probably MotU 101 or something. I have the same questions though! Once again, thanx!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniklor View Post
    Thank you, Mistico for posting this. I was too ashamed to do it myself, since I thought that for most of you these dimensions were probably MotU 101 or something. I have the same questions though! Once again, thanx!
    No problem. I just figured that I'd ask this for myself and if it helped anyone else out, then great! (After reading this thread, it seems that 101 is too high a class for a confused few, but oh well.)

As far as where King Hssss and his Snakemen were banished to, it wasn't another dimension, it was a Timeless Void. So, not a dimension, an empty space of nothing. Same plane/dimension as Eternia, but not a part of the living or dead. A "limbo" if you will. That's the same whether you read the mini-comics that say the Elders did it, MYP where Zodac did it, or the bios where King Grayskull & Zodac did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    The last one is simple: Dimension of Eternia !
    The planet Eternia is in the center of the dimension of Eternia.

Earth should be in the same dimension than Eternia. However Primus should be in another dimension. No clue
    That makes sense, and since Infinita was originally the planet where Skeletor was from (MOTU bible for reference), we can presume Infinita is also a planet within that dimension. So the dimensions are named after the central planet. I like that!

In the minicomics, Primus was in a different dimension, but it seemed like it was future Eternia in the cartoon (at least that's what I gathered from it). Whatever they do with it (and defining the rest of the dimensions), I can't wait to see.
    Last edited by Mistico; September 11, 2011 at 04:43pm.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post

Yep, and the Captain Glenn bio backs that up:

"After completing her assignment with Project Photog, Marlena volunteered to pilot an experimental warp ship through a black hole. Arriving in the center of her dimension, she became the first earthling to make contact with the magical planet of Eternia."

So it goes...

Eternia
    Despondos
    Timeless
    Nameless
    Infinitia

I guess this also means that this whole story is in Marlena Glenns mind, who's going completely psychotic as she is slowly being crushed to death inside of a black hole.
    BUY THE SUB!!! JOIN THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Geez guys. This question is so easy to answer...for any individual with a rudimentary understanding of Non-Newtonian astrophysics. The 5 dimensions are:1)X 2)Y 3)Z 4)Time 5)Space. Taa daa! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
    I thought that the fifth dimension was the Twilight Zone.

Makes sense. And I agree. Ok, in the 80s it was okay to say "black hole" but now that we know more about space and such, they should have changed it to a "worm hole" or something like that that makes more sense. Oh well. We can make it make sense in our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post

"After completing her assignment with Project Photog, Marlena volunteered to pilot an experimental warp ship through a black hole. Arriving in the center of her dimension, she became the first earthling to make contact with the magical planet of Eternia."

So it goes...

Eternia
    Despondos
    Timeless
    Nameless
    Infinitia

I guess this also means that this whole story is in Marlena Glenns mind, who's going completely psychotic as she is slowly being crushed to death inside of a black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post

So it goes...

Eternia
    Despondos
    Timeless
    Nameless
    Infinitia

The above is exactly correct, all verifed by the bios from Mattel.

Going back to what this whole thread was about the person who started this was asking what evil warriors were pulled thru these dimensions to bolster Skelators ranks. The list is as follows:

Jitsu-He has a bio on the back of his station so I wondering if they are going to use that in the creation of his bio.Dont think that he will be one of those characters from another dimension.

Stinkor- He has a origin from the 200X. Think the will use that and he is from eternia.

Two-Bad- His orignin story is also from 200x, and a great one at that.

Spikor- He is a possibility and his origin is of great intreast to me. Mattel must be careful that they wrote his bio with some sort of history either from the prison that Trap jaw was busted out from or from one 5 dimensions like Scareglow. I feel he will be one of the busted out criminals from the Intergalatic Prison.

Ninjor-I feel they will stick to the mini comic origin that he was plucked out of one of the 5 dimensions as well as Scareglow. No reason to change it.

Twistoid- He has an origin story as well, from the minicomic. No reason to change it.

Blade- Now Blade can go either way, either plucked from a dimension or from the Intergalatic Prison.

Saurod- Now Saurod can go either way as well, either plucked from a dimension or from the Intergalatic Prison.

Blast Attack - He has created by King hiss in the mini comic, no need to change his origin story. I feel he really does belong to Sankemen, they need more memebers of their faction.

So In Retrospect, I fell we can get three from the intergalactic prison and 3 from the Dimensions.

Dimensions:
    Scareglow
    Ninjor
    Blade or Saurod

Intergalactic Prison:
    Trapjaw
    Spikor
    Blade or Saurod

Everyone else preatty much has a origin story fleshed out

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I thought that the fifth dimension was the Twilight Zone.
    Well, the Twilight Zone has it's own set of rules...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Jitsu-He has a bio on the back of his station so I wondering if they are going to use that in the creation of his bio.Dont think that he will be one of those characters from another dimension.
    I'm sorry man, but none of the Stactions had bio's on them.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I'm sorry man, but none of the Stactions had bio's on them.
    I got that info from 2 sources

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ight=jitsu+bio

http://www.he-man.org/bust_statues/item.php?id=1180

Now the question is no one has either denied or verified the authenticicty of thos bio so its hard to say,as I do not have the stantion figure. If I am wrong about this then He-man.org should remove the bio from that page so it doesnt confuse us fans and then we should throw Jitsu into this mix as well.

Eternian Dimension. I believe that this dimension is also Earth. In Marlena's bio, there is a suggestion of her traveling to Eternia and it being in the center of her dimension. Either way doesnt need to be anyone summoned from there.

Infinitia Dimension. Where the Gar are from. I belive Kronis is Gar, and originally from there, as apposed to Eternian born Skeletor. Just interesting.

I always felt that Ninjor & Zodac were, with their basically human form, and 3 toed monstrous feet, a seperate race from a different dimension that Eternia. As such I believe Ninjor was summoned from there. Perhaps it is the timeless dimension of Trolla, to nail the Zodac connection?

Despondos Dimension. Perhaps he could be Batros summoned to Eternia to help fight He-Man, and the Horde member (Batros) quickly sets off on his own to make his way on Eternia, refusing to fight for Skeletor long.

Fifth? No Idea. [edit] Though after reading the whole thing, I decided I like the whole Nameless Dimension for snakemen. Though I kinda think if they are from their own dimension it's ...wrong somehow. And obviously Kobra Khan would be a great option since he is Skeletor's servant. Could have been summoned from there. But I bet they'll go with 200x bio for him, more or less. It's fine.

Are these our dimensions?
    Last edited by baronterror; September 13, 2011 at 11:01pm.