Thread: MOTUC Snake-Face Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

MOTUC Snake-Face Discussion Thread

I've seen many speculation threads out there and I wanted to pay heed to one of my favorite villains in the MOTU mythos with his own one.

Snake-Face was and is, my favorite of the Snake Men, bar none. I just thought his concept was awesome, having snakes erupt from his eyes, mouth, chest, etc and the appearance being so horrid it petrifies people to stone.

A male Medusa essentially.

I loved his 2002 animated appearances.

So I must ask; if the time comes, how would Mattel pul this figure off? Didn't they say there would be no action features? Would the snakes come seperate that could be inserted into the proper areas on the figure, or a seperate head?

Has me wondering.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Heroic Warrior
    I would assume a separate head. The 200X staction was great, and I hope the figure emulates that version.

*Makes way for 1000 "classics" purists.*

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I'd like to see action on the figure but having a seperate head WITH snake inserts wouldn't be bad either.

I am betting on two heads, and believe that it would look and work best for the purposes of teh line. The 200X version does have a great look to it, though, and I hope to see some serious influence from it in Classics.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

two heads. easiest way, and most likely, as it keeps the costs down.

Two heads are better than one! Hah, I'll be performing here all week folks. CDs are on sale after the show!
    My for sale items:200X moc figures Roboto,Kobra Khan,Syklone,PrinceAdam,Whiplash,Beastman,Rattlor, Man at Arms,Orko,Trapjaw,Two Bad, Buzz Off,etc.Gi Joe 25th anniv moc figures for sale, vehicles, multi-packs, Neca staction figures series 1-6 moc. Castlevania 20th anniversarty Artbook pack $35, Living Dead Dolls, 3' Frankenstein.[/COLOR

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post
    I would assume a separate head. The 200X staction was great, and I hope the figure emulates that version.

*Makes way for 1000 "classics" purists.*
    I am with you on this one. The 200x staction made Snake Face look a thousand times better than his classic counterpart.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I am a classics man so I want a classic Snake Face. I never had him as a kid and wasn't that familiar with the character. He has grown on me more as an adult.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

For me two heads, and the old one I'd had the same mechanisms of original AF!

Classic & 200X fan
    I love the idea of two heads, that's awesome. And I really hope they go the way of MYP. That version made him great.
    big geek

The Offical MOTUC Snake Face Thread

The question with this character is will he be on that gets 2 heads when he comes out or will try to get get some sort of action feature to his snakes. I loved the snake tongue he had from the stantion, and I think we know what accessories we will be getting with him(sheild and staff).It will be intreasting to see what he will turn out like.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I think it is a safe bet to say that Snake Face will more than likely have two heads. I can't imagine they wouldn't. He's not that hard of a figure to make.

The figure is going to be a vintage update. With King Hiss as an example, the 4H are going stay consistent and update the vintage Snake-men.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Snake Face is my favorite of the Snake Men (I've always been fascinated with Medusa in Greek mytholgy), and I prefer the original figure to the staction, so I hope the 4H don't change his scaly purple shorts, add details, narrow his head etc.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Maybe SnakeFace must come with 3 heads. Normal, Ultraugly and petrified Clamp Champīs head.

Also his real name must be Repticor, he is called in this way in some european countries in the card (instead of Snakeface).

TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Yeah I agree two heads is a must, I also hope it has some hints of the staction/200x design (especially on the head) and I think Snake Hunter's idea of using Repticor for his real name is great!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    Maybe SnakeFace must come with 3 heads. Normal, Ultraugly and petrified Clamp Champīs head.

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/cardb...kefaceback.jpg

Also his real name must be Repticor, he is called in this way in some european countries in the card (instead of Snakeface).

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/snakemen/RepticorCA.jpg
    it would be cool to tie in a story that clamp champ was turned to stone at one point.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor