Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Extendar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Do you think that Extendar will have to take up a "deluxe" slot due to all the tooling he will need? He needs to be bulkier like Ram Man, and will have many unique parts like Rokkon/Stonedar. I'm thinking that will have to be the way to go with him in order for him to look right.
    Yeah, I think so. And I'm willing to pay $40, an extra $10, if it means no cutting corners.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I hate to agree but yes I would be willing to do the same. We shouldn't have to...Sir Laser Lot was the perfect figure for Extendar preuse
    like Rattlor & Snakemen Soilder.

Gwildor and Extendar and Eldor are it for me. They are the last figures that will turn me into a teenage girl. I don't want any compromised tooling!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Warrior
    I loved Extendar as a kid. He was definitely one of my "go-to" guys in the MOTU twilight years. I'll bust the moment the MOTUC version debuts.^Geez, that's awesome. Never seen it before. Thanks.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He has to be a large scale figure like Ram Man in order to be made correctly. I'm looking forward to him.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    He has to be a large scale figure like Ram Man in order to be made correctly. I'm looking forward to him.
    Large scale price point, but not figure. He needs to be normal sized, but with a whole lot of extension pieces. My question is, will he just come with adapters, or actual pieces to extend his body. For instance, will he come apart at the boot, and you can add in a piece to extend the limb? Or will he just come with another boot that already has the piece attached? Either way, we're looking at a lot of pieces. Neck, elbow/forearm x2, waist, knee/lower leg x2. So that's 6 additional pieces, along with his shield and whatever other unique tooling they need for him. All that included, even $30 is pushing it.

I hope we'll see Extendar in SDCC this year. Come on Extendar!!!
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Please happen in 2014. I needs my Extendar. I have never owned an Extendar in the past and he was skipped over in 200X. We need him made asap!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    absolutely agree with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    I hope we see Extendar in 2014. I had both Extendar and Blast Attack when I was a kid, but Extendar was the default leader of the Masters once He-Man lost his leg in battle with Skeletor.

That's if She-Ra wasn't visiting from Etheria of course! In which instance, She-Ra lead the Masters into battle against the combined forces of Skeletor and Hordak.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Ok, I'm sure we will get Extendar sometime in the next two years. But will he be a regular size figure or a deluxe size figure? In either case will he get an extra accessory besides his extension pieces & shield?
    I'm sure many fans would love that this guy had a lance weapon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Large scale price point, but not figure. He needs to be normal sized, but with a whole lot of extension pieces. My question is, will he just come with adapters, or actual pieces to extend his body. For instance, will he come apart at the boot, and you can add in a piece to extend the limb? Or will he just come with another boot that already has the piece attached? Either way, we're looking at a lot of pieces. Neck, elbow/forearm x2, waist, knee/lower leg x2. So that's 6 additional pieces, along with his shield and whatever other unique tooling they need for him. All that included, even $30 is pushing it.
    yeah i agree, we don't need another weird sized guy. he should be normal sized.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

ToyGuru recently confirmed that Extendar will be a normal monthly figure, not a deluxe quarterly item. It was either on the Matty forums, or in the recent Q&As.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

His torso needs to at least be little wider than the average MOTUC figure. It was in the vintage series. Maybe not Ram Man wide, but perhaps Leech or Two-Bad wide. Otherwise I just don't think he'll look quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Yeah, I think so. And I'm willing to pay $40, an extra $10, if it means no cutting corners.
    I'm seeing that the Horsemen could easily turn his neck guard into a removable armor piece and make most other things about this guy pretty standard. Not sure I get why he'd need so much uber tooling. I prefer some of the more ingenious 'shortcuts' the Horsemen have made at different times in order to bring these guys to us at the right price. Just do more of that and I'm fine. Save the tooling dollars for guys who really need it... like Rio Blast for instance.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

We need uniquely tooled arms and legs. These would be needed to work the extensions in anyway. I would think the King Hiss upper torso would work. It has the plug already to allow or his waist extension, and his armor was just glued on. Then Extendar could just have armor over that. I would like it to be harder plastic, though, versus the soft plastic used on Fisto and Clamp Champ. Even if they just had to glue it on.

I just don't want him to look chunky like the vintage figure. That bothered me massively as a kid ("why is this knight a fatso?") and it was a result of the compromise to make his action feature possible. Now that we aren't doing action features with classics, he can have proper proportions in line with the rest of the figures.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I just don't want him to look chunky like the vintage figure. That bothered me massively as a kid ("why is this knight a fatso?") and it was a result of the compromise to make his action feature possible. Now that we aren't doing action features with classics, he can have proper proportions in line with the rest of the figures.
    lol, yes exactly! he should be in shape not a fat knight!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

But he was still built! There are different body types, ya know.
    But, that being said, I'd be fine if his torso was a similar size as the rest.

I love Extendar, he was an underused and very cool creation and i love the whole Knight theme to him.. It would have been great if he had be one of a small elite of Eternian knights white knight, Red Knight Black knight, hey bring on a 3 pack!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Just watched a video review on vintage Extendar and wow, I had forgotten how tall he could become. I had the figure, but sadly can't seem to find him in what's left of my collection. Seeing that video though, and imagining him in Classics... I think he may be one of my most desired figures in the line now! He could end up being almost 12" tall from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. That'd be beyond awesome.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Extendar's shield shown at PowerCon 2013!

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...psf5730440.jpg
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Whoo! June's figure, perhaps?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Extendars Shield is at Power-Con!!

Extendars Shield is in the Mattel case at Power-Con!!image.jpgimage.jpg

That is awesome news!

Not many left on my list to complete my collection. I think Dragstor is the only one I'm waiting to hear announced now.

Yahoo!!!!!