Thread: Invisible Glimmer: Chase figure in 2014!

Invisible Glimmer: Chase figure in 2014!

With the recent posting of a production level LooKee figure seen at Comikaze Expo, I started thinking...LooKee would be a great Chase figure in 2014. You always had to look for him on the show, so looking for him to pop up on the Matty site would make perfect sense. BUT, he's such a little guy, maybe he should come with something else.

That's when it hit me...INVISIBLE GLIMMER!

1) Like the chase figure theme, you never know when she is around (cause she's invisible, get it?)
    2) Glimmer is already tooled
    3) She'd be an easy redeco of the Glimmer figure, because she'd be translucent plastic with no paint applications; just like Spirit of Hordak, only clear, not red.
    4) It's a fun variant of a character that never had a variant before
    5) it's an opportunity to get Glimmer a PoP shield in her colors
    6) 2014 is the 30th anniversary of PoP.
    7) LooKee would be great to get as a chase as well, goes with the theme, and is a perfect accessory.

What do you think? Show your support!

blog_glimmer_invisible.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    With the recent posting of a production level LooKee figure seen at Comikaze Expo, I started thinking...LooKee would be a great Chase figure in 2014. You always had to look for him on the show, so looking for him to pop up on the Matty site would make perfect sense. BUT, he's such a little guy, maybe he should come with something else.

That's when it hit me...INVISIBLE GLIMMER!

1) Like the chase figure theme, you never know when she is around (cause she's invisible, get it?)
    2) Glimmer is already tooled
    3) She'd be an easy redeco of the Glimmer figure, because she'd be translucent plastic with no paint applications; just like Spirit of Hordak, only clear, not red.
    4) It's a fun variant of a character that never had a variant before
    5) it's an opportunity to get Glimmer a PoP shield in her colors
    6) 2014 is the 30th anniversary of PoP.
    7) LooKee would be great to get as a chase as well, goes with the theme, and is a perfect accessory.

What do you think? Show your support!

blog_glimmer_invisible.jpg

Easy money for Mattel and a fun display option. They could include a purple shield for her too since the regular version doesn't come with one.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

This would be a good chance to get her GITD staff too. MOTUC is my favorite line ever & I really enjoy it, this isn't a variant I need, but I'd buy it.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

I love the idea! And I would really hope for her to come with a shield for standard Glimmer that has a gem that matches the one in her staff.

A glow in the dark staff would be nice, but if it's that or the shield, I'll take the shield!

Yes to this!

I even asked about this a couple weeks ago. Perfect figure to get Lookey with!

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...648#6611002648
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I'd Totally want this!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    OH! Hell to the YES!

i could take or leave it, but i fully support the idea, it;s a great idea, esp for the PoPpies. i'd buy one I'd like a slight purple tinge though. but that's just me.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Very YES. Toss in the purple shield and GITD staff ideas, too.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Definitely a cool idea if paired with a shield for regular Glimmer and a GITD staff. I would vote for a slight