Thread: Muckman in MOTUC

Muckman in MOTUC

For those of you that don't know the story, Muckman replaces Gangstor as a runner up for the new CAC as a member of the Revenge Squad, when Gangstor got disqualified because someone posted his pic on Deviant Art. Axel got to design this character, but we really didnt get much about this guy. He is a cyclops that kinda looks like Concept Art Hoove (from NA), he has a gun, and he wears body armor similar to Man E Faces. I have to admit, I dont like the name, first cause i feel it will create a problem with the TMNT Character down the road, and second what does it have to do with the actually character, i mean if we have an explanation that makes senses down the road, awesome, but just looking at him, i dont see Muckman. Regardless of that, he is member of the Revenge squad and I really like this new faction, so bring him on.
    muckman.jpg
    15_MuckMan_newsPage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; July 25, 2014 at 01:20pm. Reason: added new pics

added new sketch armor looks different from mini comic

of course I'd want him. Frankly I expect if the Masters property does what I hope, expect, and think it should do and become Son of He Man at some point, I expect all these new characters to come out in that. Obviously that is what they are for.

I dream of this line expanding, growing, and doing new things. Awesome new characters, much like Muckman, are exactly what it needs.

So all for it.