Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: December shipping email. Anyone got their email yet?

December shipping email. Anyone got their email yet?

So normally I get my email notice at 3am EST on the first morning they are supposed to start shipping our MOTUC figures. This month not only did they charge us a day early, now they are possibly late shipping again like November.
    Has anyone received their shipping email today?

Nope not yet
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Dragstor, Kittrina, Lizard man, Blast Attack, Angella, Dragoon

I don't think anyone has yet...charged early and shipped late.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdiary27 View Post
    I don't think anyone has yet...charged early and shipped late.
    Looks like this exactly. My shipping notice is ALWAYS there when I wake up on the 12th - except for last month with NA She-Ra, and we know how that went. I hope this isn't a repeat.
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

None for me.

Nope, not here.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

I miss Toy Guru. since he's been gone no new bios, no new reviews, both months have shipped late, no ask matty, no wtfwtk. Geez we had it so bad when he was there.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    Mine are 'getting ready to ship' - but that's ok, because my November figures aren't here yet (they shipped on the 19th)...sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dwitefry View Post
    Mine are 'getting ready to ship' - but that's ok, because my November figures aren't here yet (they shipped on the 19th)...sigh.
    That's better than I've got. Mine just says "order in progress".

Cyber Monday? Not shipped
    December EA? Not shipped
    December subs? Not shipped.

Pretty bleak Christmas at my house...

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I miss Toy Guru. since he's been gone no new bios, no new reviews, both months have shipped late, no ask matty, no wtfwtk. Geez we had it so bad when he was there.
    I'm sure we'll get shipping notices soon enough. And we've gotten TWO great WTFWTKs since ToyGuru left, so it's not like there's been total havoc since he left.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I get the feeling like he wasn't replaced, they just asked the people already in place to do extra work.

I'm expecting this train to really come off the tracks over the course of the final year.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

The matty site says That they will start shipping Friday december 12th.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    I get the feeling like he wasn't replaced, they just asked the people already in place to do extra work.

I'm expecting this train to really come off the tracks over the course of the final year.
    I have similar thoughts on both matters. I've been assuming that they don't plan on even bothering with a 2016, and they see no point in hiring someone for just a year, but they're hesitant to upset the customer base so they just don't say anything at all.

first we are all caught up for 2015 reveals untill new york toy fair 2015. second No 2015 bios have been shown. third there was a dockworkers strike which prevented the offloading of Merchandise from the ships to many companies due to the union workers negotiating a better contract and this was in the news so no surprize some things might have shipped late. also there were answers to the latest round of Q & A posted today by Val. Here are a few of them

1. King Tamusk: Will Mattycollector have a presence at New York Toy Fair in February 2015?

Yes we will!

2. No-Ah: As a result of Scott Neitlich's departure, what changes, if any, should we expect to the MOTUC line?x

For the near future meaning 2016, it will most likely be the line that was put together while Scott was around, but things could change, depending on what the new management wants to achieve with MattyCollector.com

3. Niki: With Scott Neitlich gone and since he was a strong force in keeping the MOTU, POP, and NA brands alive for Mattel, are there future plans for MOTU, POP, and NA after MOTUC finishes in 2015?

Yes there is a future!! But like I said, with new management coming in, we will be looking at how deep those offerings are moving forward. We want to make sure that we are offering the right product.

I personally like the answers mattel gave today and now that scotts gone So are the scare tactics. Scotts job was to sell subs and his tactic was fear Now subscriptions either make it or they don't based on customers supporting or not supporting them. I think it's going to be a breath of fresh air not to be lied to about the sub numbers and not using scare tactics to sell in a subscription. I think Mattel will have someone present the info on new figures as the reavels are ready and not before. As for anyone answering questions Scott did that on his own personal time and he could get insulting to the customer base at times and the customer base was equally insulting in how they asked their questions or made statements at times so I doubt anyone other than mods might be answeing some questions when they have an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post

Mattel will have a brand manager for MOTUC's, This may be a Brand Manager who covers multiple lines for Mattel. Whoever replaces scott be it full time or part time really only has to interact with the customer base as reaveals are ready to be shown. Don't expect this person to interact on the boards with the fanbase since scott did that from home on his own personal time he never did it during work hours.

2015 is all planned out and set and the horsemen will get the figures sculpted and ready in the order they we told to for specific reveals. As for 2016 Scott stated in his interview with action figure insider that 2016 is all planned out character wise and the last round of Q&A a mattel rep who answered the questions stated 2016 will move forward using the same scale and buck structure as MOTUC's. The green brick cards are over as MOTUC's ends now Mattel will rebrand the line under a new name similar to how DCUC became DC signiture series and the packaging changed.
    Last edited by mjw41; December 12, 2014 at 10:33pm.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Got my shipping notice!!! Shortly after midnight PST. So glad this is coming before I leave on holiday!

Received my shipping notice this morning at 3am! YAY!

Only got my shipping notice this morning for Etheria because wonderful DR didn't combine my shipping with Eternia yet again after I called them the first time and they told me they fixed it.

Nothing on my sub or EA order. Take my money early, ship same time as DoS. Thanks Matty!

My notice showed up overnight, as well. One day late isn't so bad.

Also, yesterday's WTFWTK answers were great and made me feel a lot better about the state of affairs. I just wish there could be a little more communication when things like last month's strike happen. A simple email would suffice, as a courtesy to people who are giving them money. Most other companies would do that.

Oh, well. Next month is a new year and a new sub. I love these figures and I'm determined not to let DR or their poor communication with Matty ruin that for me.

Nope. They still haven't shipped my sub or my order placed on Dec 1.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

No shipping joy yet here.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    The charge that was processing the last few days vanished from my bank account, and I had no shipping e-mail this morning, so I called Customer Service. According to them, my subs successfully renewed. The charge processing was for the pre-authorization only. The rep said that with Cyber Monday, they're a little behind in getting things sent out, and he apologized for the delay. He assured me things were fine, but would just take a few extra days before the actual charge occurred and my things would be sent out.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Interestingly I got a Club Etheria shipping notice, but not Club Eternia, the mini-motu bundle, or my EA purchase.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    The charge that was processing the last few days vanished from my bank account, and I had no shipping e-mail this morning, so I called Customer Service. According to them, my subs successfully renewed. The charge processing was for the pre-authorization only. The rep said that with Cyber Monday, they're a little behind in getting things sent out, and he apologized for the delay. He assured me things were fine, but would just take a few extra days before the actual charge occurred and my things would be sent out.
    When was the last time they weren't a few days behind? My Q3 items and my EA Battle Ram all arrived exceptionally late. And still no shipping notification for Q4.
    Awesome sticker included!