Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 200x Heads of Eternia Part 2 Support Thread

200x Heads of Eternia Part 2 Support Thread

So I was thinking, how about a 2nd run of new head sculpts from 200x??

Such as:

1) Teela
    2) Moss Man
    3) Eternian Palace Guard w/goatee
    4) New Snake Man sculpt (closed mouth with tongue)
    5) Horde Trooper
    6) Young Evil Lyn

Thoughts??
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    All the vintage Snakemen looked a lot different in 200X.
    Especially Rattlor and Sssqueeze could really benefit from new head sculpts.
    Also there are a lot of fans that wanted to see a new Leech head sculpt.
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

I'd like to see a more accurate 200x Moss Man as well as Sssqueeze and Rattlor in a second head pack. An acid faced Keldor would be great too, just like the 2003 sdcc figure had.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

I would like to see another set of 200X heads. I also think that they should come with pikes to display whichever heads we are not currently losing, and as a deterrent for our enemies.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    All the vintage Snakemen looked a lot different in 200X.
    Especially Rattlor and Sssqueeze could really benefit from new head sculpts.
    Also there are a lot of fans that wanted to see a new Leech head sculpt.
    MYP Rattlor is like MYP Roboto. He needs an all new variant, rather than a new 200X head.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Sure! More head packs is a must. The strong point in this line among other is the availability to make your own custom character or mix and match. Guys at matty had to understand this and keep pushing this idea. I would love to see and armor pack also.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    MYP Rattlor is like MYP Roboto. He needs an all new variant, rather than a new 200X head.
    guspena.com

Absolutely.

- Leech
    - Ssssqueeze
    - Snake Mekanek

If we got these at least, then I'd be done with 200X replacement heads for my personal collection.
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

I would love a second 200X heads pack. Teela is a must, as are the Snake Men! As a matter of fact, I think there should be a heads pak every year, and during every sub. Even if they make it an out of sub item, I think we should get heads.

a 200X Headpack #2?
    My top picks: (6 heads because Snout spout's kinda count as two heads)
    -Faker (no new tooling)
    -Teela (Personally I'd rather have a brand new TEEN Teela)
    -Skeletor
    -Snakeface
    -Sssqueeeze
    -Hordak

I didn't pick Snake Mekaneck because he deserves the Full Body Treatment. (He'd basically be a new head and neck seeing that we have pieces to easily make the body with no new tooling)
    Same thing applies to Rattlor (He'd be new head, forearms and Shins. the rest comes from uh, Rattlor...)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

This.

A new head wouldn't be enough and the figure would just look odd. Teela would also fall into this category. A 200X head on Classics Teela or even PD Teela wouldn't do her justice. She needs an all new teen body.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

MYP Teela
    MYP Skeletor
    MYP Tri-Klops
    MYP Beastman
    MYP Rattlor
    MYP MossMan
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

This isn't what I want. I want full 200X variant figures. I'm up for a second head pack, but not a 200X one.
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    I'm definitely down for another Head Pack!

I support very much!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    This isn't what I want. I want full 200X variant figures. I'm up for a second head pack, but not a 200X one.
    Definitely. The first head pack was cool and all, but it sucks knowing that a classics variant of those 200X figures will most likely never happen.

Head packs are ok but I think I only used one of the 200X heads, so I'd pass on another set. I'd rather have full figures or a new Weapons Pack with mini-figures, like the Twiggets.
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Same here.
    Jay

Let's keep this in mind. The primary cast of MYP characters have not been added to the Classics toy line. This puts Mattel in a great position to offer a 200x sub with A list characters, much like the A list Filmation sub coming this year. I hope we won't see the opportunity wasted by being offered these A list characters as simply heads to customize our figures with.

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I too would prefer full variant figures like General Rattlor, but if there's no chance to get them done at all, I'd rather have their heads to create my own. To me getting the head pack felt like getting 6 new figures.
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Look at it this way, would you rather have a second 200X headpack or an as-yet unproduced 200X figure (original or variant?) Because you can be sure it would take the place of one in the schedule.

King Miro?

Sortech?

Hawke?

Ice Armor He-Man?

200x Teela?

200x Roboto?
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 5 Beast Men. 3 Camo Khans. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Look at it this way, would you rather have a second 200X headpack or an as-yet unproduced 200X figure (original or variant?) Because you can be sure it would take the place of one in the schedule.

King Miro?

Sortech?

Hawke?

Ice Armor He-Man?

200x Teela?

200x Roboto?
    I'm like minded. I appreciated the first head pack with the exception of Buzz Off. While I like the 200x Buzz Off head itself very much, I dodn't feel that a head swap is an adequate solution for that 200x character. Perhaps we'll get a drone at some point with a 200x Andrenid body and can take the new Buzz Off head and swap it out to create a proper representation.

I'm not against another 200x head pack but only if it is for figures that can be done with a simple head swap, which isn't too many considering the 200x stylization. It may work for some but head packs alone aren't a panacea for the 200X line up.

The Faceless One's pre-transformation head is about the only one I personally need.

This sums it up I think for most of the remaining figures. Rattlor, Roboto, teen Teela and Adam, Skeletor, Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops all need new armor pieces or body parts to make the head look right and best capture the 200x representation. Even the generic snake warriors need tails to add to the existing generic snake warriors.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Full On 200X Variants ? YES !!!

Just 200X Heads (Pak) ? No.... Absolutely NO !!

EXAMPLE : I don't think 200X "teen" Teela head would fit on "matured" classics Teela buck ! Same goes for characters like Rattlor, Snake Face & many 200X characters ETC !

We have seen classics Whiplash with 200X head looked awful ! We've seen 200X Buzz Off head on classics body "unfitting". 200X Roboto head is a simply wasted slot IMO.
    Last edited by TUC138; January 4, 2016 at 08:28am.
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

King Miro?

Sortech?

Hawke?

Ice Armor He-Man?

200x Teela?

200x Roboto?
    While that might be true for the majority of 200X variants, a few characters like Sssqueeze or Leech only need 200X heads. Arguably Hordak.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

I think Sssqueeze deserves his own variant ! With interchangeable regular & longer "sssqueeze" hands !

The vintage version has boots & "boring" armour compared to the 200X version's stunning armour & snakey body !

The only thing I am not happy about the 200X version is that headed hands.
    In My Canon, Skeletor Has No Duck Feet !!!