Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone had their 2015 Club Eternia subscription ship yet?

Anyone had their 2015 Club Eternia subscription ship yet?

Got shipping notice for my quarterly sub this morning and didn't notice any other thread about this? Usually I'm one of the last to get a shipping notice, so this makes a very welcome change Hopefully it will be with me by monday
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Filmation Tung Lashor, 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Frosta, Hordak, Mer-Man, Leech & Tri-Klops Filmation heads, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Got charged for the March figures, but have not yet received a ship notice. Supposed to start on 3/13, so I'm not too worried yet.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I got a shipping notice at 3 a.m.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

I received 1 of 3 shipping notices at 2:58am this morning.

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Just got a shipping notice for my two quarterly subs.

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I received 1 of 3 shipping notices at 2:58am this morning.
    I got my shipping notification today! International subscriber here.

Yay! I am all for new toy figures, but I felt the Snake Armor He-man and King Hiss 2 pack is a waste of my funds. Wonder how to get rid of them:-P

Kevin
    She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

got mine this morning. all those crazy numbers that don't add up right.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Got mine early this morning for Huntara and Oo-Larr. I'm hoping there are no great romantic night spots in Sparks for the two to visit, or the shipment may take even longer than usual...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Got mine today as well.

Heroic Warrior
    got mine this morning
    My tribute to MOTUC video using still photos of MOTUC figures with filmation music : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ibute-to-MOTUC

Got an email saying my sub has been cancelled and to contact customer service
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

My shipping notice arrived this morning at some point.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Charged and shipped my quarterly this morning. I gotta say, it's pretty sweet receiving that quarterly box, so much MOTUC goodness all at one time. Looking at all of your pictures just builds the anticipation. Like a mini-christmas every three months.

I also got a cancellation notice out of nowhere. My payment method should have worked, so I'm baffled. Customer service said it could take up to 48 hours to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Got an email saying my sub has been cancelled and to contact customer service
    That happend to me once last year. I called and it was fixed and reinstated the same day.

Good to know... I know it's happened to others, but this is my first time experiencing this b.s.
    I forwarded it to Brady at Customer Service and was like "Uh... this shouldn't be happening... help!"
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Notice received today.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Got mine early this morning. Looking forward to this months offerings!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

I got my shipping notice also, however it says $25.49 for shipping! I am so confused about the sub exclusive figure. Didn't I already pay for this when I signed up for the sub?

Mine shipped. $45 for one sub

Heroic Warrior
    I got the quaterly shipping notice as well as the monthly shipping notices today.

And sniffy, you should have been charged for Oo-Lar back when you signed up, I believe.

Shipping for my quarterly was $19.79 and $12.49 for Oo-Lar and Huntara, so depending on where you live, that's probably about right as outrageous as it seems.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Got a cancellation notice this morning. I called customer service and they said my payment method was declined. I don't remember what card I used, perhaps I gave them a card that has now expired. Unfortunately, I can't tell because their site is garbage and doesn't show even the last 4 digits of the card used. Anyway, the CS rep told me that I should receive another email by the 16th that should have additional information about how to reinstate my sub. She also told me there is nothing she can do for me at this time and that my only course of action is to wait for this magical email on the 16th which will apparently help me fix my problem. Of course, the cancellation email that Matty sent me this morning says this requires immediate attention and I should call Customer Service ASAP. So, why then does CS say to just wait? Matty (aka Digital River) has got to be the single worst company I have ever willingly dealt with. I'm actually considering just letting the sub stay cancelled and pick up the figures I want on the second hand market. I was only subbing to "do my part" to help the sub go through. Ugh. Sorry for the long rant. I'm done.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Yeah, I got my notice for the shipping last night, good thing, can't wait to get Huntara, Ninjor and the rest of the gang.

I received an e-mail telling me that my subscription was cancelled.

This is the first time I've been able to buy a subscription, and this would have been my first sub shipment (Quarterly).
    Apparently, upon calling Customer Service, this cancellation notice has gone out to a number of subscribers. I need to wait until the 16th of March for another e-mail that hopefully allows me to fix things.

Add to that the fact that I missed out on Teela, Ram-Man, Jitsu (again), and Granamyr this morning - and this just ends up being a crappy way to start the day.

I've wanted so badly to be a part of the fun of this line - to have the same figures, to not miss out on sub exclusives, to be able to join in when everyone posts about their subs arriving - but it feels like that is becoming less and less likely.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Went back and computed mine; I'm paying 16.09 for shipping of four figures. By comparison, a couple months ago I got Tung, NA She-Ra, Arrow, and three 7" NECA classic Planet of the Apes figures form Big Bad and shipping was $12.79, and arrived in 8 days at the end of November. Matty has the most expensive shipping, as well as the slowest, of any place I buy from. But I knew that when I subbed, so there's that...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman