Page 4 of 160 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I`m still waitng on Tri-Klops Hopefully Monday, it`s been a month and 3 days now
    Friend in Vancouver may have got his today...if thats the case, then us more-northerners should have em tuesday/wednesday-ish.

I hope.

Stupid slowass shipping.

I'm in winnipeg and still have not received Tri-Klops, but I did miss my Webstor delivery today.

Rider of the Night MyBroGotAllMyFigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I got y Triclops today! a day after buying Webstor! that is the longest it has ever taken EVER!!!

normall it's 3-4 weeks to get them ... but this one was 7 weeks! thats crazy. Although things are looking good for webstor, because i bought it on the 15th and got a "Package shipped!" e-mail on the 16th .... thats way FASTER than normal ... so we'll see with this one.

If it's slow again, then it's Canada post and not matty.

Wait, how did you come to the 7 weeks number? Tri-Klops went on sale on Aug. 17th, it's Sept. 18th. It hasn't even been a full five weeks yet.

Yeah, the shipping is a drag. I ordered a few times from Matty (albeit not all MOTU) and it takes time but it does get here. After awhile you forget about when is it coming, then just when you least expect it, your merch arrives!...along with a damn p/h fee! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by MyBroGotAllMyFigs View Post
    Wait, how did you come to the 7 weeks number? Tri-Klops went on sale on Aug. 17th, it's Sept. 18th. It hasn't even been a full five weeks yet.
    Whenever you want something sooo bad, a month can feel like 7 weeks!
    Last edited by Lord Jim; September 19, 2009 at 05:13pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

not yet received Tri-Klops

I still have not received my Tri-Klops so today I gave matty customer service a call. After having to read out my order number 4 times I'm told: "it was shipped out on August 19th and can take 6 weeks because of the non-tracking shipping option. It has only been 5 weeks so call back in a week" Previously I was told shipping would be 10 - 20 business days, so I asked what will they tell me diffrently then just keep waiting next week when I call. I was put on hold and he came back and said "because he has no tracking that they can not do anything"

So I'm wondering what their customer service actually is there for? If you have a tracking number (which they send you and you can check yourself) they can tell you where it is, but if you don't they can't do anything after you order.

Any else not receive him yet that lives in Canada? It doesn't take 6 weeks to drive it up here from California. I have had other figures take up to a month even with custom inspections.

J

Court Magician
    I only just got mine yesterday, so I wouldn't worry to much yet. Give it another few days and see what happens. For some reason these things can take forever to get to Canada.

Whoo, finally got my Triklops today. No customs charges either, bonus right there.

Its sad, so many people around the site have been talking about getting their webstors, i started to think thats the one that I was waiting on....heh

I'm still waiting; hope Tri-klops show up this week. I may break down for faster shipping next time...

Rider of the Night MyBroGotAllMyFigs's Avatar
    I got Tri-Klops yesterday. It had been slightly over a month, but that's how it's been all along so far. It seems to me that Mattel just send a huge shipment to some place in Canada for all the orders up here (for those who order the cheapest way), and then some other company takes it from there, and they take their sweet time sorting through the orders and sending them through Canada Post. Because it never takes that long whenever I order stuff from the US. Never. And with Matty it's been a steady one-month period ever since I ordered my first figure with them last year.

That doesn't jibe with my Hordak customs form. Shipped on June 17, Canada Customs form is from July 13 (!), and I got it July 15.

Anyway, I got Webstor yesterday, $2.78 COD.

I had that same date discrepancy on one of mine (it was either hordak or he-ro)....made absolutely no sense to me, and now it makes even less sense, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash77 View Post
    That doesn't jibe with my Hordak customs form. Shipped on June 17, Canada Customs form is from July 13 (!), and I got it July 15.

Anyway, I got Webstor yesterday, $2.78 COD.

I`m still waiting for my Tri-Klops

That's weird I think I got mine early last week, or maybe even the week before. Hopefully he shows up soon for you.

Canadian/s Waiting For Teela & Zodak...

I ordered at 12 the second I could, it all went smoothly ... yet We are quickly coming up on the 16th when I have to order Scare Glow and He-Man ... and i still don't have Teela ... what gives. I usually have them by now ... whats going on? ...

Teela and Zodak ordered as a pack.
    Along with the Ghostbusters, should I ask for my money back?
    The month has ended with nothing to show
    How can shipping and packaging be this slow?
    With the dawn of the 16th, I will buy
    Hurry it up I cry!
    What's gone wrong, can you not see
    The wait is killing me.
    A loyal fan, sits and stares
    and seriously doubts that Mattel cares.
    So with this poem I shall rest
    deep down, I think they try their best.

lol , anyone else feel a deep connection with my poem? haha
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I didnt realize it was a poem until halfway through, haha

I havent had a figure get to me in less than a month since Skeletor. Every figure shows up at least a few days after the next goes on sale, sometimes even a week. Their non-US shipping is ridiculous, we need a standard air mail option instead of this "throw it in a random truck and see where it ends up" surface method.

I'm in Alberta. Figs get to me around the 15th. This time tho. Teela arrived early (didn't get Zodak).

Now she's standing next to He-Man, looking very tall indeed!

Good luck with yours.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    I'm in Alberta. Figs get to me around the 15th. This time tho. Teela arrived early (didn't get Zodak).

Now she's standing next to He-Man, looking very tall indeed!

Good luck with yours.
    thanks! ... very surprising, I usually have mine the week before the next goes on sale .... and the post office has 2 days left for that to remain true ... dont think it will happen though.

were there shipping issues with teela though? .... and do you think because i bought the ghostbusters as well, that it will be slower because they have to package it all together?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

That's why, as bad as it may be, I use eBay to get all my figures...delivery time is usually the time it takes to get to the guy who bought from Matty and from there to my house...Teela and Zodak are standing proudly on my shelf!

I'm still waiting for my subscription Webstor. I don't know why it takes so long.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    I havent had a figure get to me in less than a month since Skeletor.
    Well, guess that trend is over, got my Zodak today.
    Still waiting for my Sub Teela though.

I bit the bullet and ordered Scareglow with the cheap shipping. As an experiment. Let's see how long it takes! See you guys in 4-6 weeks.

Still waiting on Teela and Zodak. Hate the waiting game!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Still waiting on Teela and Zodak. Hate the waiting game!
    Same here, still waiting on 3 Teela`s and 2 Zodak`s that will hopefully be here very soon

Heroic Warrior

is anyone else still waiting on Teela to arrive?

Hi all

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, I'm new here, but not new to he-man.org. Love the site for a long time, just only recently joined the forum!

Anyway, Teela was the first figure I ordered (I just ordered Heman too) bur I still havent received her ...

Is this normal? It's been almost a month since I got an email saying she was shipped. I live in Toronto Canada.

I called customer service and all I got is a generic reply of "we'll look into it an email you" but that was a week ago and I've still not received an email.

Am I just being paranoid? Is it normal for a figure to take this long to arrive after it's been shipped?

Thank you.

Probably.

I live in the UK and most of my fellow UK-Orgers have gotten Teela by now but I'm still waiting. 4 weeks seems to be about the time it takes now.