Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

fiiiiiiinally.....SCAREGLOW has come BACK to BRAM-PTON!
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

If ya smell-la-la-la, what the SKULL is cooking!!!
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Finally got Scare Glow today.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

This isn't a new figure for most of you, but since we appear to be tracking shipping times, I got my Webstor today. It was shipped Dec 3 (that's a long story) so the last two I received averaged just 4 weeks to Toronto with cheap shipping (no more duties).
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Heroic Warrior
    Still no Scareglow. I'm starting to worry.

^ Don't panic just yet. Part of the reason I get my shipments so quickly is because they lost my first Webstor, or never shipped it. As such, I suspect my orders get more attention than normal. In the bad old days, 6-8 weeks was typical for me.

I am glad to hear that there are now multiple deliveries, I am a little more at ease...but...what Cities are getting ScareGlow?

Aside from Brampton.

No scareglow yet, but I got my Colour of Fear sets, which i ordered on the 15th as well.
    So, analysis time:
    Ship date - 11/19/2009
    Customs date - 12/17/2009
    A month between leaving DR and hitting customs? Hmmm....

A closer look: These things ship out of California, at least for US customers. Mail-On-The-Move's return address tag says Andover, MN (granted, that could just be a home office type address). The postage tag, however, says Chicago, IL. So what the fudge?

Widget
    FINALLY...

Scare-Glow decided to show up today. I'm in Kitchener, Ontario for those who are curious.

44 days in Transit since the shipping date. Only a day shorter than my longest shipping period of 45 days for Hordak.

I wonder how long Winston Zedmore and Skeletor are going to take. I'm guessing 3 more weeks.

Cheers!
    -Ian

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I got mine today in Ottawa. I thought after 6 weeks I would have custom charges but that was not the case.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Just received HE-MAN today, but still waiting for Scare Glow.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Another Scareglow arrival in southern Ontario today. I fully expected customs charges to rub salt in the wound, but there were none!
    So it took just over 7 weeks. And now today marks week 3 of the wait for Randor. Already 3 weeks in! Time flies when you're still waiting on the previous month's figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers Ian View Post
    FINALLY...

Scare-Glow decided to show up today. I'm in Kitchener, Ontario for those who are curious.

44 days in Transit since the shipping date. Only a day shorter than my longest shipping period of 45 days for Hordak.

I wonder how long Winston Zedmore and Skeletor are going to take. I'm guessing 3 more weeks.

Cheers!
    -Ian
    Kitchener .... this gives me hope, maybe they'll make it to London tomorrow ...
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    Still no Scareglow for me.

So what was the shipping date on the outside of the boxes? Did they ship in Nov or were they sent a few days or later?

Heroic Warrior
    I haven't received my He-Man and Scareglow either. I was really concerned this morning, so I called the matty customer service line. The girl on the phone said that my order was shipped on November 19/09. That's over 6 weeks ago ... WTH???

Still waiting ... I'm supposed to get an email from matty in the next 24-48 hours ... we'll see.

Court Magician
    I was really worried about Scareglow until I checked here and saw that most everyone hadn't recieved one either. That said he finally arrived today, in Fredericton New Brunswick. I think everyone will get thiers in the next week or two hopefully since they all seem to be hitting now.

Heroic Warrior
    Once again, no scareglow in my mailbox.

Mine either, nearly 2 months after ordering. And others in my city have recieved theres, and technically they are all ordered on the same day. Redic.

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Mine either, nearly 2 months after ordering. And others in my city have recieved theres, and technically they are all ordered on the same day. Redic.
    Still nothing eh? I`d suggest that phone call we were talking about this afternoon. Hopefully they can come through for ya!! I hate seeing others in my city not getting their orders when I recieved mine right after Randor and Goddess were ordered and he`s sitting on my shelf

Ya I made the call when I got home. Hopefully he shows up soon. 2 months is really rediculous considering there coming from the US. I can get stuff faster from the UK. I hope they get this fixed in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    Ya I made the call when I got home. Hopefully he shows up soon. 2 months is really rediculous considering there coming from the US. I can get stuff faster from the UK. I hope they get this fixed in 2010.
    Hopefully things turn out like Teela did for us!!

No Scareglow here in Brazil too, although I'm not worried yet, but I need to confess, this waiting kills me!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    A closer look: These things ship out of California, at least for US customers. Mail-On-The-Move's return address tag says Andover, MN (granted, that could just be a home office type address). The postage tag, however, says Chicago, IL. So what the fudge?
    You're completely right. I finished writing a REALLY long post giving all the addresses and such, but the .org logged me out, so I have to do a short version since I lost it all.

U.S. parcels come from "Fulfillment Center" in Ontario, California.

Canadian Parcels have FOUR separate addresses on them: the Fulfillment one under the "Mail On The Move" sticker, Andover MN, Chicago IL and Des Plaines IL. I don't fully understand all the different addresses and what they mean, but it looks like one hell of a ride they take!

It's crazy it's taking so long for Canadians to get parcels from the U.S. We're NEIGHBOURS! It should only take 10-15 days (without customs interfering).

I personally have had my figures (for the last 3-4 months) shipped to a ferry I live near and pick them up when it reaches the Canadian side and pay a $5 fee to them per parcel...plus customs if I got over $100 U.S.

I chose this option because I get my figures shipped UPS so they can't get lost and I get them in a week. When I had them shipped to Canada, each one took 30-37 days and they lost/never sent my Faker and wouldn't do anything for me.

I did a chargeback with VISA and they BLOCKED my VISA from Matty (told to me by the 6th rep I spoke to...or more)! Because of this and not knowing at the time, I missed Hordak and Man-At-Arms and had to go to Ebay).

Now we use my mom's VISA, same everything else. I just pay her back.

I JUST had my 2010 sub switched to the U.S. address because I'm too worried about the wait times and them losing another parcel.

If Matty starts shipping stuff from the Mississauga Mattel Outlet/Factory, I would be game for that! That would be the best thing in life and NO customs fees no matter how much you buy! They seriously NEED to start shipping from out of there.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    Man where is my Scareglow at? This is getting ridiculous, he's never going to come.