Page 19 of 160 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    How do you know you won't get slapped with customs fees using UPS? You might end up paying customs plus the higher shipping.
    from what I've experienced, and I've done this with battle cat (a bigger item) too, is that you only pay taxes. I ordered battle cat, a big $30+ purchase, the only extra paid was taxes. I know next time around im doing my sub. via UPS. I have battle cat already and im still waiting for Trap-jaw!

Higher shipping sure, but no customs, and faster. Totally worth it.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I received my BC and 2 GS last Friday ... I used UPS and paid $6 (taxes I think). My sub Trap Jaw hasn't arrived yet.

i want trap jaw already ....
    Religion = The Horde

It is getting close to that time of the month....

Maybe I should rephrase that.

Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    It is getting close to that time of the month....

Maybe I should rephrase that.
    maybe you should! I am highly amused .... I mean offended, by that comment.

I hope the postman is like "Here's ANOTHER package ... why do you order so many packages? How come I don't get a package? When's the last time you bought ME anything?! ..... WHERE DO YOU GO AT NIGHT!?!" and then just throws the box and runs to the truck crying.

Religion = The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    maybe you should! I am highly amused .... I mean offended, by that comment.

I hope the postman is like "Here's ANOTHER package ... why do you order so many packages? How come I don't get a package? When's the last time you bought ME anything?! ..... WHERE DO YOU GO AT NIGHT!?!" and then just throws the box and runs to the truck crying.

"Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    uh-oh, she's either in denial that women lose their minds for 1 week every month, or it's her time of the month as well! RUN!
    Religion = The Horde

uh-oh, she's either in denial that women lose their minds for 1 week every month, or it's her time of the month as well! RUN!
    LOL, I'm just simulating what's going to happen if you told that joke to a crowd of women.

Also, you guys missed the part where the courier brings up something you did 4 years ago that you've practically forgotten about and uses it against you in the argument.
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
    LOL, I'm just simulating what's going to happen if you told that joke to a crowd of women.

Also, you guys missed the part where the courier brings up something you did 4 years ago that you've practically forgotten about and uses it against you in the argument.
    haha that's so true. Like "I remember when you bought your first He-Man figure, Skeleoman, I thought it was cute, but it's out of control now!" and it's like ... I was 8, and why cant you remember their names!? girls always get the names SO WRONG.

My GF is worse though, cuz we'll be sitting in a movie, and she'll be like omg! that's the guy from Labyrinth! ... and I'll be like "That's Denzel Washington, I can promise you he wasn't in Labyrinth." and she be like he was too! THAT'S HIM! ... then if I IMDB it and show her, she's like "Why do you always have to be right!? It doesnt matter!!" ... lol ... like *** i can't win. can't be helped though, I love her for everything else.
    Religion = The Horde

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Battle Cat from Ebay today. He got here faster than my sub Trappy (who I'm going to check for at the mailbox in a few minutes)

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    i got my adora last monday and still haven't received my ba he-man...is anyone still waiting on him or her???

Cool, I received my Trap Jaw today. To Toronto, cheap shipping. Somebody up here (meaning Snake Mountain) must like me.

got trap jaw today! he's sooooo cool. I was late to go to the gym because of him (never happens). He was in my mail box, that also never happens, and no taxes or customs on him, that ALSO never happens.

London Ontario
    Religion = The Horde

I also got my Trap Jaw today. Fastest figure received since He-Ro way back last summer.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Still nothing in Edmonton yet!

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I got my sub Trap Jaw on the 9th (cheap shipping). Second fastest to arrive so far. I remember getting Webstor (also by cheap shipping) in only 2 weeks!

Widget
    Got my Subscription Trap Jaw yesterday too!

Just waiting for Battle Cat now!

Cheers!
    -Ian

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Got my sub Trap Jaw today.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Ok, so ontarios getting em....anyone further west yet?

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Still nothing in Edmonton yet!
    From the looks of the Oilers, that goes without saying.

i still haven't gotten my ba he-man yet

Heroic Warrior
    from what I've experienced, and I've done this with battle cat (a bigger item) too, is that you only pay taxes. I ordered battle cat, a big $30+ purchase, the only extra paid was taxes. I know next time around im doing my sub. via UPS. I have battle cat already and im still waiting for Trap-jaw!

Higher shipping sure, but no customs, and faster. Totally worth it.
    yup since matty uses ups expedited service, we are only charged taxes. But be warned, if you intend to use ups elsewhere via their standard method, if the amount exceeds $20, you'll be hit with customs AND brokerage. The other day I received a package with declared value of $30... Guess how much they charged me? $24!!!!!!!!!
    DEALT WITH:
    BMF,Bob-Man,dyecustoms,Grayskulls Fakor, Gorgeous Galvin D, anti-hero,vbpanizzi,Count_Cooku,Tenebrouser, H.A.L.9000

feedback thread:http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185108

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fantastico View Post
    yup since matty uses ups expedited service, we are only charged taxes. But be warned, if you intend to use ups elsewhere via their standard method, if the amount exceeds $20, you'll be hit with customs AND brokerage. The other day I received a package with declared value of $30... Guess how much they charged me? $24!!!!!!!!!
    So what you are saying is that using ups through matty good...using ups through someone else bad?

I hate not getting my figures til 6-8 weeks later....and then paying 15 dollars customs....then getting a box thats beat to ****

I think i'm gonna go with ups for my 2011 sub

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fantastico View Post
    That's crazy, I'm glad Matty hasn't done that to me yet. I guess for the 2011 sub ill go with UPS. I have a tendency to be sleeping when it gets dropped off as well, so another member of the house gets it for me. At this point I owe my brother like 50 bucks in taxes and customs fees.

Although Trap-Jaw did get here awfully fast, I hope they continue like that! That's why I went with a sub. to get my toys faster, not just to secure them a spot in my collection. If mattel reads this thread at all, which I doubt, I just want to thank them for actually improving the line, every figure, and not just SAYING they will.

Merman was like oh sweet lord, Mattel is still run by 6 year olds... but they said just working out some kinks, with figures, the site, the order process ... and slowly it's getting better and better. Im notorious for adding "It's a mattel product" when something sucks, but I'm going to have to replace that with Microsoft. lol
    Religion = The Horde

Any Canadians get MAA or BC yet via cheap shipping?

I am still waiting, I am hoping they show up next week.