Page 61 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

  1. #1501
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    okay i just got a confirmation for Icarius and Ray with Slime Blower. I have both of those already, what the hell is going on? .... is this what happened to you? .... Ill take them if I am not being charged, but what the heck? Where is my confirm for Demoman? should I phone them and find out?

    WHY DO I CONSTANTLY HAVE TO CORRECT DR's *****?!
    No, my situation was different. I was ordering Vigo and Wind Raider and for some reason, the Wind Raider changed to Skeletor in my cart, but I didn't notice until I submitted my order. Matty's site and Digital River are having some crazy problems lately. lol
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  2. #1502
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    No, my situation was different. I was ordering Vigo and Wind Raider and for some reason, the Wind Raider changed to Skeletor in my cart, but I didn't notice until I submitted my order. Matty's site and Digital River are having some crazy problems lately. lol
    Tell me about it, I just phoned .... which is a nightmare because static and thick indian accents dont mix.... but from what I could understand they told me that I made the order, on January 8th. I was like nope, I have those figures already, there was no sale option on January 8th, and on top of it all, the order number i got was smaller on the new order than on the original order. 7 digits instead of 8.... so Im like can you explain that?

    *hold please*

    our escalation team will be contacting you.

    Ya I bet they will. Im not enraged as long as i dont get charged for them, but sweet zombie jesus are they a terrible company. I've never had so many issues with 1 business ever..... randomly charging people for figures they didnt order on sale days that dont exist with order numbers that dont make sense? then tell me I ordered it? .... no megusta.
    Last edited by Stickfa; January 9, 2012 at 09:41am.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  3. #1503
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    707
    My Wind Raider arrived today.

  4. #1504
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    My Wind Raider arrived today.
    Sweet! I hope i get mine today!

    also

    UPDATE: After phoning them yesterday, I got another e-mail. YOUR ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! Total Cost: 0.00 .... for everything .... Icarius, Ray with Slime Blower, shipping .... and its like "Check your card you have been charged" ..... So I do, I havent been charged anything. So I might be getting free figures it seems, but that as awesome as it is, doesnt make me happy. I phoned them, told them it was broken, and it remains unfixed. WHAT THE CRAP DR? ....

    anyways, anyone need an Icarius?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  5. #1505
    master of hiphop
    AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in your head !!
    Posts
    3,733
    so got lucky as my Swifty and Snout Spout where destroyed via Post or Matty, i gather Post would be the key suspect so as per some great info on the boards here i emailed Matty and it took a month but they refunded me the money for Snout, still get to keep the figure but it's box is wrecked so i gotta find me a nice MOC one .. but they are also sending another Swifty Free.. so all in all it worked out ok.


    P.S also got Wind Raider... MAN!!! that is one Dope Toy!!! i mean Collector Toy
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

  6. #1506
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    779
    still haven't received my Wind Raiders or shipping confirmation for Dec sub figs.

    J

  7. #1507
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    I think we're still experiencing mega holiday mail backlog. I ordered some stuff from Bestbuy and it usually comes the next day...it's been 10 days and still nothing. Don't panic about MOTU items just yet.

  8. #1508
    Heroic Warrior Croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    398
    Got my wind raider today, finally since Canada Post "lost" it since Wednesday last week.

  9. #1509
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,919
    My Wind Raider and Vigo arrived yesterday! I just picked them up today.

    Glad you didn't have to pay for the figures you didn't order, Stickfa.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  10. #1510
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    My Wind Raider and Vigo arrived yesterday! I just picked them up today.

    Glad you didn't have to pay for the figures you didn't order, Stickfa.
    Thanks! me too!

    Also my wind raider show up today! I like the box art but at the same time, it's now the only MOTUC toy I want to open because I cant see it through the box! AH!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  11. #1511
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    Got my Windraider and Vigo on Tuesday, along with my replacement swiftwind. My original one was destroyed in the mail so i sent them an email and about 20 days later they sent one out and I finally received it on Tuesday as well. I know a lot of people gripe about the terrible service Digital River provides but for them to send me a replacement that easily was incredible. Sure it took an extra month to get it but really is waiting that bad, Some people must be incredibly impatient with these things.

    Love Swiftwind absolutely LOVE the windraider and Vigo is just cool (maybe if he came in a month that didnt have the windraider I'd be more excited about him)

  12. #1512
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    Got my Windraider and Vigo on Tuesday, along with my replacement swiftwind. My original one was destroyed in the mail so i sent them an email and about 20 days later they sent one out and I finally received it on Tuesday as well. I know a lot of people gripe about the terrible service Digital River provides but for them to send me a replacement that easily was incredible. Sure it took an extra month to get it but really is waiting that bad, Some people must be incredibly impatient with these things.

    Love Swiftwind absolutely LOVE the windraider and Vigo is just cool (maybe if he came in a month that didnt have the windraider I'd be more excited about him)
    no we arent impatient, stories like this are few and far between. They sent me the wrong figure, and I was willing to send it back for a replacement figure, instead they charged me for a second figure, and shipping. Their phone staff have no clue what's going on, but are at the very least friendly.

    Also, should vigo have come with the wind raider, or no? i assumed he would come with demoman ... because I dont have mine yet. Please dont tell me I have to phone them again.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  13. #1513
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    no we arent impatient, stories like this are few and far between. They sent me the wrong figure, and I was willing to send it back for a replacement figure, instead they charged me for a second figure, and shipping. Their phone staff have no clue what's going on, but are at the very least friendly.

    Also, should vigo have come with the wind raider, or no? i assumed he would come with demoman ... because I dont have mine yet. Please dont tell me I have to phone them again.

    See I would have been upset if I were you too. I don't mind waiting for things (like the whole schedule issues going on i could care less about them) but I get really upset when they mess with my money, like megator/man-e-faces. But the whole wait 48-72hrs i dont mind, the few times I've had issues they have eventually fixed them. Even the one time they sent me (and double charged me) two palace gaurds they got it fixed, mind you i was very insistant that i wouldnt be getting off the phone till they fixed it and they did, dropped the cost off my CC right away. I have also found that i get much less frustrated by emailing them as opposed to the phone, takes longer but at least i dont have to talk to someone who might make me angry lol.

    My Vigo wasn't a sub Vigo, bought day of with the windraider. So my guess is if you had the sub Vigo it would be with your BGEL and your Demo-man, so i wouldnt worry about phoning them.

  14. #1514
    Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,415
    I haven't recieved my windraiders yet but as I see some of you are just recieving them so I can wait a few more days I guess. I usually recieve my shipments days after the majority on here.

    Has anyone here recieved their demo-man/bg evil lyn shipping notice yet? I haven't and am kind of getting annoyed as they supposidly had the full quota in two days ago. Just curious. thanks guys and gals

  15. #1515
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Yeah I got my BGEL/Demo shipping notice on Dec. 30. Still no figures though.

  16. #1516
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    has anyone got any confirmation for anything for 2012? .... im starting to worry my 2012 sub wasnt counted ..... i get nervous about this stuff though ,,,,
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  17. #1517
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Check your order history on Matty. If you have an August order (assuming you sub'd in during August) listed as "Order in Process" you should be fine. Apparently lots of people are in the same boat, including me.

  18. #1518
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    I'm in the same boat. I have an order in process but havent been charged and no confirmation.

  19. #1519
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    I got my sub Demo-Man and BGEL in the mail today. Woo!

  20. #1520
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    707
    My sub Demo-Man and BG Evil-Lyn arrived today too.

  21. #1521
    logo for life MattOnDemand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,896
    I didn't even get my SHIPPING notice for my sub Demo-Man/BGEvil Lyn... let alone any notice for Star Sisters...
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

    Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

  22. #1522
    Heroic Warrior Tzadkiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    295
    My BGEL/Demo-Man/Wind Raider/Vigo are still showing "order in process". Process faster!

  23. #1523
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    I phone DR and they gave me a order # for my Demo-Man/BGEL/Vigo and said they were on their way, but I never received a notice of any kind.

    Then last night I got a notice for "Initial figure" .... with a total cost of 25.48 or something like that ..... who the hell is initial figure? .... i thought the star sisters were Jan's thing, and they were 60 bucks.

    I AM SO LOST.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  24. #1524
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    I phone DR and they gave me a order # for my Demo-Man/BGEL/Vigo and said they were on their way, but I never received a notice of any kind.

    Then last night I got a notice for "Initial figure" .... with a total cost of 25.48 or something like that ..... who the hell is initial figure? .... i thought the star sisters were Jan's thing, and they were 60 bucks.

    I AM SO LOST.
    They are charging for the Star Sisters in two transactions.. first one for $20 plus shipping so $28 then on friday i think it is they are charging the remaining $40. But watch them charge for shipping agin on that date...

  25. #1525
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    They are charging for the Star Sisters in two transactions.. first one for $20 plus shipping so $28 then on friday i think it is they are charging the remaining $40. But watch them charge for shipping agin on that date...
    oh okay, im cool with that. I'd rather just be charged for the whole thing, but whatever. As long as I know they have my sub, and im getting my figs this year.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •