Page 94 of 159 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3968

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My day-of order arrived today. Sweden sticker on it. I'm surprised it didn't take longer actually......

Got Rattlor, Poison Ivy, Cy-Chop, and weapons pack.

So close to finishing my UK Horde Prime, all I need now is to find someone willing to sell/trade a Horde arm band. (I had to use the one with my Rattlor for Hordak, as my loose Hordak I bought off of eBay was convienently missing his arm band

....anyways, I posted my order # & the fact it arrived w/ Swedish stickers in the zig zag thread.
    Also asked about the Swedish issue on the Matty Collector MOTUC questions thread on Monday, and it was the only one ignored that day by TG.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    My day-of order arrived today. Sweden sticker on it. I'm surprised it didn't take longer actually......

Got Rattlor, Poison Ivy, Cy-Chop, and weapons pack.

So close to finishing my UK Horde Prime, all I need now is to find someone willing to sell/trade a Horde arm band. (I had to use the one with my Rattlor for Hordak, as my loose Hordak I bought off of eBay was convienently missing his arm band

....anyways, I posted my order # & the fact it arrived w/ Swedish stickers in the zig zag thread.
    Also asked about the Swedish issue on the Matty Collector MOTUC questions thread on Monday, and it was the only one ignored that day by TG.
    If my rattlor has one you can have it, I'm firmly against rattlor as a hordesman.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Awesome! I'm sending you a PM...... also regarding your mass contacting Mail on the Move idea, sounds like a great idea we may want to try. If we all contacted them directly, I wonder if that would at least get some answers. My main question would be how could sending our stuff to Sweden with all international orders possibly be cheaper than simply sending it straight up North over the border?

Yup. Still waiting here in Montreal for my October figures. Grrrr. This really is ridiculous. A whole month. Every. Single. Time. Like, why the poop would they even need to be going through Sweden??? Ugh!
    Finally I've found that I belong here.

Hang in there, packages are starting to show up. I got my weapons pack and extra Frosta today. Still waiting on the He-Man/Battle Cat combo and sub order though.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Wow...I was going to go with cheap shipping for this month's figures, but now you guys have me thinking twice about that. Imagine it getting delayed in all the holiday traffic and making the wait even longer (I've never had much luck with November figures). Remember when Scareglow took two months?

Court Magician
    Was Scareglow two months? Dang. Totally forgot about that.

At this point, I don't expect figures to arrive before the next sale date.

Since October was a big month I shipped to Point Roberts in Washington state and drove across the border to pick them up. They didn't bother charging me for customs and I got them way sooner. For anyone else in BC in the lower mainland, I definitely recommend doing this if you can. I'm probably only going to get Castle Grayskullman this month, so not really sure if it's worth it for one figure.

I'm still waiting for my day-of figure as well. Sigh! I think I should get it sometimes next week...that seem to be how things works these days

Got my weapons pack today in Toronto, woot.

I am using post this month, just Randor and Ray so I expect delivery in January with the holiday crunch since the USPS is already running behind.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

No DOS Frosta, Cy-Chop or Weapons Pak for me yet...I DID happen to order Rattlor and Mekaneck from an .Orger and got it 10 days later...just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    No DOS Frosta, Cy-Chop or Weapons Pak for me yet...I DID happen to order Rattlor and Mekaneck from an .Orger and got it 10 days later...just sayin'
    Same thing happen to me. I got a Rattlor from a US member and got it maybe 2 weeks ago....up to now my October day-of figure still haven't arrive! It's really frustrating toyguru ignores all our inquiries

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Same thing happen to me. I got a Rattlor from a US member and got it maybe 2 weeks ago....up to now my October day-of figure still haven't arrive! It's really frustrating toyguru ignores all our inquiries
    it is funny don't you think... there is 20 questions all answered and then there is our shipping questions same day ignored.. not even a "looking into it" i can only laugh i guess.. helps me from doing something else
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    No sub or day of weapons pack for me yet. This is insane!!!!!! What is taking so long????????
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Yup. Annoying. Especially considering it's Friday today. Which means, since I work during the day, I only ever get a 'delivery notice' to go pick up my parcel(s) at the post office at my local pharmacy the next day! That could mean I'd only be holding those stunning bits of plastic on Monday!!

Still, I'd rather Monday than much later in the week!!

Let's go, Canada Post, c'mon!!

Finally I've found that I belong here.

No day-of for me yet, either. This is honestly just stupid.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by nilito View Post
    Yup. Annoying. Especially considering it's Friday today. Which means, since I work during the day, I only ever get a 'delivery notice' to go pick up my parcel(s) at the post office at my local pharmacy the next day! That could mean I'd only be holding those stunning bits of plastic on Monday!!

Shoppers Drug Mart? You should be able to pick up on Saturday. A little trick the lady at the locals Shoppers told me is that if you go in after 5pm (same day as the notice) your parcel should be there. It's never failed me yet doing that.

I went in at 3pm same day once and my package was there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart? You should be able to pick up on Saturday. A little trick the lady at the locals Shoppers told me is that if you go in after 5pm (same day as the notice) your parcel should be there. It's never failed me yet doing that.

Yeppers.. me too.. always go after 5pm same day,
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    It all depends on the area though.... for instance some areas in Ottawa the parcels that coincide with the delivery notice card's barcode you get aren't dropped off at the Shoppers (or wherever) until the following morning before 11, or in the case of Fridays they may not be dropped off until Monday before 11.
    Just be prepared for it to possibly not be there yet is all....

Quote Originally Posted by nilito View Post

Thanks to DR/Mail On The Move/Matty, shouldn't we say 'Let's go Swedish Post, c'mon!!'

Sweet, the He-Man/Battle Cat combo came in today, now here's hoping that the sub order comes in on Monday.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

So I checked the mail today and...nothing. Still no day of sale.

Heroic Warrior
    No DOS for me either. What's weird is that I got my DC sub items like 3 weeks ago, and the DOS shipped only 5 days after that.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    No October sub for me yet.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I thought for sure i'd get my stuff yesterday ... nothing .... I am waiting for like 8 things between matty and ebay .... and nothin ..... Im thinking it has to be Sandy .... otherwise I need to start phoning places.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion