Page 110 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I encourage you guys to keep posting about it in the Matty/DR forums. The issue doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon and it's only going to get worse with the Filmation subs add on.
    Done... http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/5261008408

Thumbs up. Also don't forget this thread:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/1171048997

I imagine TG will continue to ignore us, so this is the main thread in the "General Orders" section where we've been presenting our concerns to DR directly.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I just posted a long message on the maty forum and it doesn't appear to have posted. How long does it take to see your post?
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I also sent Matty an email about it today. Probably wont go anywhere but we'll see.

Also they canceled my sub today lol. Pretty cool, huh??
    They are playing hardball with you now...you may find a Swiftwind head in your bed one of these mornings!

hmlol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Got a shipping notice for Rammy and Jitsu this morning...This shipment is way more exciting to me than last month's Netossa...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I just posted a long message on the maty forum and it doesn't appear to have posted. How long does it take to see your post?
    Shows up instantly. Your post didn't go through.

I was living in the Philippines for 2 years and just moved back to Canada 6 months ago. During my Philippines stay I was getting my subs shipped there. From what I remember the cost to ship there was exactly the same as shipping to Canada. And oddly, I would always get my packages in three weeks whereas to my Canadian home is usually 4 to 6 weeks.

I just did a little test regarding shipping. I put He-Man into my shopping cart on mattycollector.com and selected first my Canada address, and then my old Philippines address. Both quoted me $13.75 to ship. Ridiculous!

So yeah, we're being charged the same as Asia and the speed seems to be slower...

Heroic Warrior
    I'm continuing to post on the Matty forums. Sorry if I seem to be crapping on some of our posts on there but I want to keep us from appearing like crazy people and it wouldn't take much to make us appear that way if people start up with the conspiracy theories. In any event, I hope everyone keeps posting on there. If anyone knows personally any popular toy reviewers who would be willing to give a shout out to us regarding this issue, please get in touch. Perhaps PixelDan or SeanLong, etc. If they could give their fellow collectors their support, we could really move forward with a head a steam.

...EDIT...
    Ok I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you're not going to be constructive, please don't post. I actually WANT them to lower our shipping rates, not just vent and we're just going to look like angry nutjobs. The fact is, if you give them ANY reason, ANY reason AT ALL to delete our thread, ie: fighting, false accusations, swearing, etc, they will delete the thread and we will lose any momentum we had at all. I've seen it happen on there ALL the time. I'm trying to make sure that we get our message across. You think I don't want to bust some skulls myself? They own the Matty forum so we need to do this on THEIR terms. At least on their forum. They need to know we're on the same side.
    Last edited by tHeMan; February 14, 2013 at 02:55pm.

I just got my Ram Man and Jitsu via DHL.

Only problem: they came with an $18 customs fee. As quick as it was, that'll be the first and last time I use DHL.

How do you switch your shipping method with the sub?

Email or call Matty/DR.

Heroic Warrior
    I just got my Ram Man and Jitsu via DHL.

Only problem: they came with an $18 customs fee. As quick as it was, that'll be the first and last time I use DHL.
    Yup, that's why I didn't go with DHL. I've done tons of purchasing through the US and UPS and DHL ding you the hardest because they charge you brokerage fees at their rate on top of the customs/duties. One time, when I paid for a UPS brokerage charge, one of their employees stole my credit card and used it for a domestic flight ringing up a $900 charge from Air Canada. That really sucks, man. Sorry to hear you got robbed.

Court Magician
    22.00 $ for shipping. I'm done soon as I get King He-man next month.
    I'd change my cc info now if I hadn't already paid for him.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey affleck13, yeah it sucks. Try posting on the thread there, too.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...1171048997/p/4

Keep it civil but let them know that you probably will need to cancel your account subscriptions as a result. I think they need to offer us the option to opt out instead of having to cancel our credit cards. This is a genuinely inconvenient experience for all our Canadian friends.

Heroic Warrior
    All you guys are going to do is get them to stop shipping to Canada.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    All you guys are going to do is get them to stop shipping to Canada.
    ...Or not. You know, for most of us, we have subscriptions. We can't simply decide not to buy from them again next month because we got burned this month. It's not just "Oh okay, I bought it and the shipping was high so I will not buy again next month.", we weren't even aware of the shipping costs before subscribing and I guess the real lesson here is "Don't trust MattyCollector". Most of us aren't the ones guys who didn't subscribe, went in Day of Sale, bought it and saw the shipping and paid anyway and then decided to complain afterwards about the shipping because of buyer's remorse. As a subscriber, you don't sign up to something and assume you're going to be paying that much in shipping costs compared to last year. You're basically asking us to just keep getting burned every month until December if you tell us to do nothing about it.
    Last edited by tHeMan; February 14, 2013 at 08:30pm.

Court Magician
    This is my first year subbing. I cherry picked last year DOS, and the other sales matty had.
    The last thing I bought in DEC was the Orko,He-man and BA Skelly and shipping was 15$
    Jitsu and Ramman 22$ shipping is out of hand.
    I emailed DR and the told me to take it up with USPS.
    So I did, one figure with tracking 6 to 10 days is around 11$ n change .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by affleck13 View Post
    This is my first year subbing. I cherry picked last year DOS, and the other sales matty had.
    The last thing I bought in DEC was the Orko,He-man and BA Skelly and shipping was 15$
    Jitsu and Ramman 22$ shipping is out of hand.
    I emailed DR and the told me to take it up with USPS.
    So I did, one figure with tracking 6 to 10 days is around 11$ n change .
    So USPS is saying the price is correct?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    So USPS is saying the price is correct?
    Nooo... He said one figure WITH tracking is $11. Our figures aren't tracked. Also our shipments take 3 to 8 weeks to arrive. Even 1st Class, USPS's untrackable cheapest shipping option only usually takes UP TO 2 weeks. Also, that's for one figure. Figures combined is way less.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeMan View Post
    ...Or not. You know, for most of us, we have subscriptions. We can't simply decide not to buy from them again next month because we got burned this month. It's not just "Oh okay, I bought it and the shipping was high so I will not buy again next month.", we weren't even aware of the shipping costs before subscribing and I guess the real lesson here is "Don't trust MattyCollector". Most of us aren't the ones guys who didn't subscribe, went in Day of Sale, bought it and saw the shipping and paid anyway and then decided to complain afterwards about the shipping because of buyer's remorse. As a subscriber, you don't sign up to something and assume you're going to be paying that much in shipping costs compared to last year. You're basically asking us to just keep getting burned every month until December if you tell us to do nothing about it.
    They were very proud that they found a way to lower the shipping costs from last year to this one, so Matty posted during the sub sales...but the change to DHL is $1 more than UPS was...and changes per figure. It took a few figures for UPS to move from 23.16 initial charge.

If you use international post, it may be slower, but you get to gamble the customs fee may not show...and odds seem to be in our favor lately. Don't forget USPS had big rate increases on Januray 28.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Not sure if it will do anything but I reposted on the matty boards.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

master of hiphop
    i posted again as well.. but seriously is anyone from matty looking into this.. i think we can post until we are blue in the face. nobody over there really cares it seems.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I can confirm they are definitely keeping an eye on that thread. Hoping a certain someone will chime in soon.

master of hiphop
    I can confirm they are definitely keeping an eye on that thread. Hoping a certain someone will chime in soon.
    Brother man.. do you know something we don't
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html