Page 123 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3988

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Got my March sub today. Paid $10.57. Just the two figures.

oh crap, got ding $12.96 (for 3 figures)! This is crazy! This is the first shipment that I had to pay tax since...I think maybe the Legion 12 figure set from way back! It would really be nice to see how high the 2014 Thermometer will go up!

Man, i wonder if I'll get ding with Strobo in the next few days....

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    that's what i am wondering too. the DHL fees are more than duty/tax. that's really stupid.

master of hiphop
    well i went on the matty forum to ask about the refunds on shipping.. and my post was deleted.. so i guess that is their way of saying Shut up
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    well i went on the matty forum to ask about the refunds on shipping.. and my post was deleted.. so i guess that is their way of saying Shut up
    Well that is a real slap in the face and does a lot a damage in the customer relations department for passionate customers who are committed to the line. When I called DR last weekend I had to find the direct thread on the Matty forums for the rep and then she was able to send out the refund. I doubt anyone will get an automatic refund. You will have to complain and call them. I have to say this has got to be the worst customer service I have ever seen. I guess they don't appreciate genuine questions pertaining to their statements and want to muzzle the Canadian and other international fan base on the forums so you don't scare off the potential sub buyers in the summer. Good luck to them. Hope you get your refund. TG said this was a simple fix, yeah right. Jump through some burning hoops first and earn back your $8.45 seems to be their motto! How does he hold onto his job?

Because like it or not, we're a vocal minority until the subs are in jeopardy. They care about numbers, not a handful of us crying the blues on their forums. That was made pretty obvious by the fact that they didn't give two hoots about the map overcharge until a huge amount of people blasted the forums about it.

I'll be emailing CS this week about my refund for sure, and I'll be sure to cite the thread.

Also, if we're paying an extra $10 for just two standard figures, DHL is going to absolutely destroy us on the Foe Men shipment. This seriously sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    a single figure is below the $40 amount to tax...he should get through as well as Snake Face...but MAY (Karatii / FFM) will be another hit.

Anyone that ordered a Filmation sub and has a regular sub...might want to keep them APART...we pay $13.75 per one figure so that is $27.50 on top of the cost of figure, IF a single figure gets through...we should know by the first of next week. But we pay 21.60 ship for 2 figs and the value of 2 figs IS enough for DHL to duty them for a minimum of $10...usually it is more with thier "fee".

So any dual sub holders will save $ 5+ dollars and more a month from July through Dec with separate shipping. Scary isn't it...it may be cheaper to ship the 2 subs APART.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

It's starting to feel like the good old days when the Loonie was barely worth 65 cents US and it seemed like we were paying twice as much to get products from south of the border. Good times.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tuque74 View Post
    Well that is a real slap in the face and does a lot a damage in the customer relations department for passionate customers who are committed to the line. When I called DR last weekend I had to find the direct thread on the Matty forums for the rep and then she was able to send out the refund. I doubt anyone will get an automatic refund. You will have to complain and call them. I have to say this has got to be the worst customer service I have ever seen. I guess they don't appreciate genuine questions pertaining to their statements and want to muzzle the Canadian and other international fan base on the forums so you don't scare off the potential sub buyers in the summer. Good luck to them. Hope you get your refund. TG said this was a simple fix, yeah right. Jump through some burning hoops first and earn back your $8.45 seems to be their motto! How does he hold onto his job?
    Any chance you (or Balthus) could provide a link to that thread, since I'm assuming all of us will have to call, or email to get our $8.45 back.

Someone should start a "Post here when you've got your map refund" thread!

This shipping is getting crazy. So i paid like 38 bucks for shipping (dr man, 2 king heman and 2 fangman) and then i get hit for 10 bucks duty then 7 bucks cod fee - so wait, i am being charged for paying duty?? You not only pay duty, then have to pay because you paid???

Is it possible to change from DHL - or what is going on here - i am furious. last month i had to pay 21 bucks. each figure is costing me like 40-50 bucks now!!!!!!
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action.
    A Modern-Day Pulp Magazine.
    www.intothevoid.ca

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Any chance you (or Balthus) could provide a link to that thread, since I'm assuming all of us will have to call, or email to get our $8.45 back.
    It is located in post #2899 of this thread.

I got an answer on MATTY forum regarding the map shipping refund, they just said:

You will receive correspondence on this issue soon via email.

master of hiphop
    just got an email from DR. Interesting.. so i B and Complain and then they reply

We understand from looking on the forums that you have questions
    regarding the Map shipping refund for order *********. We show that
    the refund of 8.45 USD on your order ******** was processed on Monday
    3/25 and the funds were sent back to your bank on 3/26. Please allow up
    to 7 business days for the credit to be posted back to your account. If
    you have further concerns regarding this credit please work with your
    bank directly as the funds have been returned to them under transaction
    ID **********.

If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
    replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
    correspondence in your message.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Someone should start a "Post here when you've got your map refund" thread!
    There is one now...got mine today...and I never asked...

Got mine today too, $8.10. I wonder if it help that we posted so many times on the Matty site and suddenly the remember about issuing the refund

i just logged in to ask "why the hell did I get a refund?" .... I thought matty had like canceled my sub or something .... because they're that awesome.

But if it's for the map, cool, 9 bucks for me.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

My package came today with a $13 fee. This is seriously a joke. Looking closer, only $6 of that was actual customs while $7 was a brokerage fee for paying the customs.

Like really ***??? I'm at my wits end with this garbage.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Are we the only country that got switch to DHL?? How about those guys in Asia or Europe??

I just called DR and they told me that i am NOT on DHL according to their "system". I asked if they wanted me to send them a photo of me holding up the box that says DHL on it for proof. They are getting back to me.

I think we all got switched to DHL - but i dont see any options to change that.
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action.
    A Modern-Day Pulp Magazine.
    www.intothevoid.ca

We didn't get switched to DHL. Mail on The Move hands it off to them, to ensure our packages get here faster (no Sweden), so now we get hit with the brokerage fee. If we were switched to straight DHL the shipping price itself would be different and we'd have the figures before most other customers.

Of course if they would just mail the packages like a normal company, we would have them in the same time frame--if not faster---for cheaper prices and no brokerage fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    My package came today with a $13 fee. This is seriously a joke. Looking closer, only $6 of that was actual customs while $7 was a brokerage fee for paying the customs.

Like really ***??? I'm at my wits end with this garbage.
    King He-Man and Fang Man? or Strobo?

Everybody charges a "brokerage Fee" - FED EX ($10) CP ($8.25) UPS ($10) but most if you set up an account with them they wave it for you (UPS / Fed Ex) I called DHL Global Mail and they do not offer that service...the only good thing is we are paying the cheapest brokerage fee DHL ($7.50)
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; March 28, 2013 at 12:56pm.

KHM, Fang Man, and Manhattan.

I was also going to call them to see if they could quit paying it for me to avoid the fee. I'm still going to try.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    KHM, Fang Man, and Manhattan.

I was also going to call them to see if they could quit paying it for me to avoid the fee. I'm still going to try.
    I used to be able to pay duty fees ahead of time when they were handled by UPS to avoid the brokerage charge.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeMan View Post
    I used to be able to pay duty fees ahead of time when they were handled by UPS to avoid the brokerage charge.
    I asked DHL Global Mail about that kind of set up...and they say they don't do that.

Anybody get Strobo yet? Really want to see what happens to a single figure with DHL Global Mail.