Page 139 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3990

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

  1. #3451
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    Quick question...is the cheap shipping option currently still the month-wait Sweden shipping? Trying to decide if I should order Shakoti or just buy her from a comic shop here when they get their subs.
    yes. about 3 weeks from sweden.

  2. #3452
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    803
    Received my August items today.

    J

  3. #3453
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,532
    I got my ghostbusters goggles on thursday, and they're super cool .... BUT, mine appear to have marker on the top right .... now is this a detail i didnt notice, or were mine somehow marked .... with a marker .... in packaging? ... like how does that even happen. I feel like if Im the only one, matty will think I drew on them and regretted it and want new ones .... cuz how weird is that.

    I hope someone here can confirm that's how they're supposed to be ... otherwise this is gonna get weird.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  4. #3454
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Have any of you had any experience changing your address with Matty? I'm thinking of subbing for the first time and getting it shipped quarterly across the border to Washington state, but I want to be able to change back to my home Canadian address in case I end up moving or I'm not able to drive across the border to pick it up.

    I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to accomodate that, but this is Matty we're talking about and they often screw up things that they should be able to do. Btw, still waiting on day of sale Icer. Not worried yet. I've gotten used to figures taking at least a month to get here with slow shipping.

  5. #3455
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford, BC
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee123 View Post
    Have any of you had any experience changing your address with Matty? I'm thinking of subbing for the first time and getting it shipped quarterly across the border to Washington state, but I want to be able to change back to my home Canadian address in case I end up moving or I'm not able to drive across the border to pick it up.

    I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to accomodate that, but this is Matty we're talking about and they often screw up things that they should be able to do. Btw, still waiting on day of sale Icer. Not worried yet. I've gotten used to figures taking at least a month to get here with slow shipping.
    I changed my shipping address across the border to Washington back in April. Just make sure you call in and get them to do it. I changed it myself in the "My Subscription" section and while I was successful to an extent, it still got shipped International Post. When it was late, I phoned in and got them to fix it and they changed it to USPS. My wife goes across the border once a week for gas and dairy so she usually picks up the packages for me. The shipping is cheaper, it usually arives within a week, and I've yet to be hit with customs. The border agents either smile or laugh when she declares her husband's He-man toys. Washington state does charge tax on the item though.

  6. #3456
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Yeah, I'd always call/email them to change stuff. But, to be honest, even then they for some reason started shipping to my old address randomly, so who knows.

  7. #3457
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thanks for the help guys. I've subbed up. Hope it's good news tomorrow.

  8. #3458
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    194
    Terrific, SDCC Stonedar arrived...but via DHL even if I specified International shipping. Got ding $18.06. So in addition to the $30.15 shipping I paid, the set overall cost me $108! That's like $50 for one figure! Crazy! Why can't they just ship everything to Sweden!

  9. #3459
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Terrific, SDCC Stonedar arrived...but via DHL even if I specified International shipping. Got ding $18.06. So in addition to the $30.15 shipping I paid, the set overall cost me $108! That's like $50 for one figure! Crazy! Why can't they just ship everything to Sweden!
    When they send the international post that is with DHL GLOBAL MAIL but if it is not high enough to charge customs - they process it differently. EVERY PACKAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL GOES DHL they have two versions of international post - no charge with CP through Sweeden and DHL GLOBAL MAIL where the customs are charged.

    Anything with more than two figures or larger expensive items WILL almost be guaranteed to be charged customs - the DHL express is cheaper! My Rock warriors arrived on MONDAY the 5th - $28 shipping DHL EXPRESS and $18 at the door, cheaper shipping and almost 3 weeks faster!
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; August 22, 2013 at 03:33pm.
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  10. #3460
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    194
    I just don't know why the sometimes send via DHL global mail, and sometimes via sweden. My clamp champ/na heman/dcie came in via Sweden and no tax.

  11. #3461
    master of hiphop
    AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in your head !!
    Posts
    3,748
    there is a part of me that would rather get a US buddy to buy em for me.. i'll send him the shipping to me and i'm sure it's cheaper and faster

    my buddy shipped my the rock set and the mini masters, no customs shipped to me and got it in 6 days from Cali and cost me 110.00 everything in way cheaper that Matty and a month quicker.. i just don't get it..
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

  12. #3462
    Masta of da Fryin' Pan PanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,115
    Has anyone seen the 1966 Batman line at retail in Canada yet? Hoping to pick those up!
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

  13. #3463
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    Has anyone seen the 1966 Batman line at retail in Canada yet? Hoping to pick those up!
    they are available at Toysrus

  14. #3464
    Heroic Warrior Tyger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    786
    My NA He-Man and Clamp champ, and Rock Warriors arrived both by DHL with customs fees and a nice hefty processing charge.

    Is it even worth calling customer service to ask them to ship my items by USPS, since that's why I chose that shipping option when I subbed rather than DHL.

  15. #3465
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    they are available at Toysrus
    Have you seen them there yet?

  16. #3466
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    My NA He-Man and Clamp champ, and Rock Warriors arrived both by DHL with customs fees and a nice hefty processing charge.

    Is it even worth calling customer service to ask them to ship my items by USPS, since that's why I chose that shipping option when I subbed rather than DHL.
    No.

    Matty does not ship anyting with USPS. They only ship with DHL, and DHL has two shipping methods:

    International Post - DHL Global Mail

    Express - DHL Express

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Have you seen them there yet?
    The Batmobile is an exclusive to TRU - but only in the US apparently.
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  17. #3467
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Have you seen them there yet?
    someone reported sighting of the following

    Batman 66 series 1:

    1X Riddler
    1X Penguin
    2X Adam West Batman

    in a vancouver TRU on another forum two weeks ago.

  18. #3468
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    No.

    Matty does not ship anyting with USPS. They only ship with DHL, and DHL has two shipping methods:

    International Post - DHL Global Mail

    Express - DHL Express

    - - - Updated - - -





    The Batmobile is an exclusive to TRU - but only in the US apparently.

    So even with DHL, stuff is taking 3 weeks to get here?

  19. #3469
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    So even with DHL, stuff is taking 3 weeks to get here?
    Yes, but for me at least I haven't had to pay duty/taxes on the majority of my sub items this year.

  20. #3470
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,516
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    someone reported sighting of the following

    Batman 66 series 1:

    1X Riddler
    1X Penguin
    2X Adam West Batman

    in a vancouver TRU on another forum two weeks ago.
    The Batman Robin 2 pack is out as well. Joker / Surf Batman are due out this week! Awesome figs!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    So even with DHL, stuff is taking 3 weeks to get here?
    It still has to go to Sweeden and then back again!
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  21. #3471
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    194
    Was at the Fanexpo on Saturday, and saw a guy selling a bunch of MOTUC figures for $35-40. Pretty reasonable I think considering how much we are paying DHL and Matty. Funny thing was, that guy also had SDCC Rock guys for sale at $95, which is cheaper than what I paid Matty and DHL Global Mail!

  22. #3472
    Assimilate, or else!! krosfyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Under an iron fist
    Posts
    18,015
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Was at the Fanexpo on Saturday, and saw a guy selling a bunch of MOTUC figures for $35-40. Pretty reasonable I think considering how much we are paying DHL and Matty. Funny thing was, that guy also had SDCC Rock guys for sale at $95, which is cheaper than what I paid Matty and DHL Global Mail!
    saw the same dude! i have all the motuc i want up to the latest releases so i didn't buy. spent a little too much at fanexpo though lol got motu toon tumblers for me, sonic for a gift and storm shadow hot toys for myself.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

    I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

    Fear is faith in failure

  23. #3473
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,721
    The latest MOTU comic arrived in the mail today. Any other Canadians get theirs too?



    .....has anyone been checking out Liquidation Worlds recently in the off chance a MOTUC figure shows up?

  24. #3474
    Heroic Warrior bigsexy_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    803
    I received my comic on Friday

    J

  25. #3475
    Masta of da Fryin' Pan PanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post

    The Batmobile is an exclusive to TRU - but only in the US apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    someone reported sighting of the following

    Batman 66 series 1:

    1X Riddler
    1X Penguin
    2X Adam West Batman

    in a vancouver TRU on another forum two weeks ago.
    Thanks guys. Any idea on how much they cost? Will the batmobile be coming to Canada a bit later?
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •