Page 105 of 162 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4040

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Granamyr arrived yesterday along with a $23 customs fee. But after putting him together, sitting him on my shelf, and getting a good look at him, it was worth every penny... He is a level of awesome I wasn't expecting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Got my Jan shipping notice this morning. First time using DHL for Matty, so let's see how well this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    Granamyr arrived yesterday along with a $23 customs fee. But after putting him together, sitting him on my shelf, and getting a good look at him, it was worth every penny... He is a level of awesome I wasn't expecting.
    i concur 100%
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I had to pass on ol' Granny initially so I hope he pops up again down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Got my Jan shipping notice this morning. First time using DHL for Matty, so let's see how well this works.
    I got mine too. I'm locked into international post. Now its costs $14...so are we now paying more for the same long delays?

It also goes up astonishingly when you have more than one figure. In previous years I could order 2 standard figs and it went up maybe a few bucks if anything.

This time, I have Netossa and Rorschach coming and shipping jumped from $13 to $21. I'm hoping its just because the Watchmen packaging is big.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I got mine too. I'm locked into international post. Now its costs $14...so are we now paying more for the same long delays?
    Depends if Matty changed the "service level" that they use for International Post, and if it stil goes to Sweeden and then sent out. If Matty used the "int priority" we would have our figs within 10 days...but with first class...could still be weeks to Sweeden and back.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

got all my December stuff on Thursday.

I got my shipping notice today from Matty... anyone else get two $25 charges and a $13.85 shipping fee?
    13.85 seems really high to me

Quote Originally Posted by The BLAY View Post
    got all my December stuff on Thursday.

I got my shipping notice today from Matty... anyone else get two $25 charges and a $13.85 shipping fee?
    13.85 seems really high to me
    the charges on the shipping notice are incorrect. check your credit card bill.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    [QUOTE=sgreg;3187910]the charges on the shipping notice are incorrect. check your credit card bill.[/QUOTE

I believe the shipping costs were going up this year so I think the higher rate is correct. At almost $40 a figure this line is not getting quite expensive.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

I had my January figures shipped DHL, a first for me, and for the life of me can't find the tracking number in the we've shipped email. I click the links and just get to the dhl tracking site.

Anyone else have this?

J

How cow! I just went to see about ordering another Griffin... and shipping doubles the price for both DHL and International Post?!?! What?!?!

Drewsky...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grayskull
    By my name shall my decendents have the honor and power to combat evil.
    -----
    There's a third sword of Grayskull...I know it!
    -----
    http://eternia.4t.com
    UNDER RENOVATIONS! Try the first & only Classic line Create-A-Figure!
    -----
    WANTED: MOC MOTUC Whiplash, MOC MOTUC Roboto

The tracking number is in the URL. I c/p'd that into the tracking box and was then able to find out where my package is. I should theoretically have Netossa tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'll be able to adjust to getting figures on the day of sale instead of a month or two later.

Man, am I the only one having an aneurysm over the new shipping prices? I was just fiddling around with Battle Cat's shipping and it's $30 to ship him DHL and $38 to ship him regular post. That's just BC by himself. If you add a MOTUC Netossa, DHL goes to $33 (not bad) and international goes to $46.

Forty six dollars. There's no way that isn't highway robbery, is there? I buy tons of crap online and I would pretty much have to move into a cardboard box if my online orders were that expensive to ship all the time. You're supposed to save on shipping multiple items, not pay an additional $16. What the???

Yikes! how come shipping is so expensive?? Man, I hate to think how much they will charge when Fighting Foemen shows up!

...and how come international post cost so much more than DHL? Do we have to pay dhl any brokerage fee like fedex??

Anybody else waiting for procustus and granymmr? Mine hasn't arrive yet.....

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    My Black Friday order arrived today, as well as my bundle of Orko, BA Skeletor, and He-man. No customs on either package.

...also, got my shipping email from BBTS with Mosquitor (missed him on sale day) today and my shipping email from Matty for Granamyr & Procrustus at the beginning of the week. I wonder which package will arrive first.
    Surprise, surprise. My BBTS order arrived today & I'm sure my Matty order is at least 3 more weeks away from arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Man, am I the only one having an aneurysm over the new shipping prices? I was just fiddling around with Battle Cat's shipping and it's $30 to ship him DHL and $38 to ship him regular post. That's just BC by himself. If you add a MOTUC Netossa, DHL goes to $33 (not bad) and international goes to $46.

Forty six dollars. There's no way that isn't highway robbery, is there? I buy tons of crap online and I would pretty much have to move into a cardboard box if my online orders were that expensive to ship all the time. You're supposed to save on shipping multiple items, not pay an additional $16. What the???
    Holy $#$@! No way shipping has gone up that much. They're gouging for sure. As an example, my BBTS order (Mosquitor, Marvel Select Barbarian Hulk, Marvel Select Ultron) arrived in a larger box than any Matty order I've ever received (MS Hulk is heavy too) and shipping cost me $25.39 while arriving in half the time.

Price gouging. And no way to switch shipping options, as they told us we'd be able to do when they were pushing for people to buy subs.
    I've posted a thread about it, let your voices be heard!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...n-t-we-do-this

Heroic Warrior
    Finally got my December subscription today with an extra $17 for customs. Mer-man was my bonus figure.

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Yikes! how come shipping is so expensive?? Man, I hate to think how much they will charge when Fighting Foemen shows up!
    That month may have 3 pack foe Men and Fang Man and King He-Man...go try to set up an order on Matty and you will see how much the shipping may be...use the griffin or the palace guards in the cart and 2 figures....DHL is cheaper...

oh boy, thanks for the tip canadaclassics...i may just swtich to DHL!

man, shipping cost is just ridiculous, they are going to kill the line themselves! Now this makes me happy to have pre-ordered the castle grayskull with the cheaper shipping cost. oh yeah, I preordered it on the first day with the $70 shipping cost! sigh! Mattel is just frustrating!

Not liking that one figure costs $40 now. And I dont even WANT Netossa. I'm waiting for Ram Man and then King Adam, then cancelling my credit card so that I no longer have to pay for these stupid big figures (FFM)
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    Not liking that one figure costs $40 now. And I dont even WANT Netossa. I'm waiting for Ram Man and then King Adam, then cancelling my credit card so that I no longer have to pay for these stupid big figures (FFM)
    FFM and King He-Man are supposed to be together with Fang Man...March is going to be really $$$$

So glad I don't sub to this anymore. $40 a figure is insane. I started getting selective and no longer a completist when the star sisters came out, but I still bought quite a few. Now it looks like I will have to be even more selective, which kinda sucks. Figures I was on the fence about I would have grabbed for $20-$22 plus $7 shipping, but I just can't justify it anymore. Will likely grab less than a handful of figures and be done with it now. I'll be interested to see what this does to resale. The end of the line has never seemed more close.

Heroic Warrior
    I have to say that I am VERY happy about the new DHL shipping (fast shipping in general) I shipped fast with Granamyr and my cyber Monday package as well. I Received Netossa on Jan 15th, that was the sale day! It arrived at my house before it went on sale! That's insane, I know it costs an arm and a leg more, but to me its worth it. Not worrying about where my package is (sweden or what?) or not getting it for 1.5 months is priceless. Its allowed me to focus my attention on the figures and not worrying about where my packages are in the world. Sure I ended up paying a little over $50 for the figure (insane i know, but cheap shipping is still around $40) but when i compare it to other figures i collect, like Figma, D-Arts or the Dragonball figures from Figuarts, those all cost more than $50 after shipping from BBTS and the MOTUC give me more enjoyment.

Sure its a lot more expensive than the new Ninja Turtle or Marvel legends i buy at retail of cheap on BBTS, but I guess my perspective has changed and i just see those cheap prices as a bonus not the norm!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
    I have to say that I am VERY happy about the new DHL shipping (fast shipping in general) I shipped fast with Granamyr and my cyber Monday package as well. I Received Netossa on Jan 15th, that was the sale day! It arrived at my house before it went on sale! That's insane, I know it costs an arm and a leg more, but to me its worth it. Not worrying about where my package is (sweden or what?) or not getting it for 1.5 months is priceless. Its allowed me to focus my attention on the figures and not worrying about where my packages are in the world. Sure I ended up paying a little over $50 for the figure (insane i know, but cheap shipping is still around $40) but when i compare it to other figures i collect, like Figma, D-Arts or the Dragonball figures from Figuarts, those all cost more than $50 after shipping from BBTS and the MOTUC give me more enjoyment.

Sure its a lot more expensive than the new Ninja Turtle or Marvel legends i buy at retail of cheap on BBTS, but I guess my perspective has changed and i just see those cheap prices as a bonus not the norm!
    Translated version - My expectations have been so abused over the last 3 years that $50 a figure is worth it to not have to take it in the pooper anymore.

lol
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion