Page 113 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Heroic Warrior
    No Rammy or Jitsu for me yet either. I used regular IP shipping.

Heroic Warrior
    I didn't get anything yet either, no sub or EA stuff.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I used IP so I'm not expecting my Feb subs for a few more weeks.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Ramman shows up today. using "cheap" shipping.

same here, got my jitsu, ram man and phantom stranger today...and no tax! whee

Wait til you guys hear what I just heard about our March orders....I think your brains just might explode in rage.

okay, just notice something on my package.....it has the DHL sticker on it. there is no sweden sticker, and it said its from Mail on the Move, c/o Deutsche Post AG Schlltz Stir 50 36272 Niaderaula GERMANY.

The strange this is, I DID NOT USE DHL, only use international post. What's going on??

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Wait til you guys hear what I just heard about our March orders....I think your brains just might explode in rage.
    ?

Is it something you can share with us?

Yep. Just waiting on confirmation before I pass it along.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Well, here it is: in March, the sub exclusive bonus map will bump our shipping costs up a tier. Yes, a single sheet of paper is going to bump us roughly $8 in shipping.

As it was explained to me, the addition of the map to the box--even if the map weighs less than a gram, as I have been told--knocks the shipment up to the next price, which is the same as shipping an additional figure.

So, to clarify: I have 3 figures plus the map coming in March. I am paying $38 in shipping instead of the regular $30 because of the addition of the map. Ergo, if you have 2 figures coming (Fang Man and King He-Man) you will pay $30 instead of $21 or whatever.

Well, here it is: in March, the sub exclusive bonus map will bump our shipping costs up a tier. Yes, a single sheet of paper is going to bump us roughly $8 in shipping.

As it was explained to me, the addition of the map to the box--even if the map weighs less than a gram, as I have been told--knocks the shipment up to the next price, which is the same as shipping an additional figure.

So, to clarify: I have 3 figures plus the map coming in March. I am paying $38 in shipping instead of the regular $30 because of the addition of the map. Ergo, if you have 2 figures coming (Fang Man and King He-Man) you will pay $30 instead of $21 or whatever.

That's not good, but not as bad a scenario as I thought based on your comments...Geez dude, I thought you were going to say something HORRIBLE like shipping was going up 200% or something
    But still, having a piece of paper knock up the shipping $8 is terrible, terrible service. Unacceptable. I doubt I'll be sticking with my sub after next month.
    Anyway. Glad to see people are getting the February stuff. Gives me hope.

what map are we getting? If its not really important, can you ask them not to ship the map??

i still don't understand why the extra map will bump up the price to $8. Surely it's not the size of the box...I mean my shipment today with ram man came in a pretty big box.

I enquired about removing the map and it's not possible to do so.

I've also been told that USA customers will also experience this, so we'll see if any of them care.

Heroic Warrior
    I didn't get my sub yet but got my EA Kobra khans, go figure! Lol

From what I gather, it is not the weight that is pushing the shipping up but just the addition of an extra item. So, in the minds of DR they have 4 units shipping (even though 1 is a piece of paper) so that pushes the shipping cost to the 4th figure level. Doesn't matter that the weight will not change by more than 50gms.

Widget
    I received my sub Jitsu and Ram-Man in Vancouver today. Came with a charge on delivery of $14.00, payable to Global Mail Inc which from what I can tell is DHL, though I'm subbed with the international parcels option... so it looks liked they shipped it DHL for some reason and are charging me the difference on delivery? Waiting for a response (and reimbursement) from digital river currently...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by foov View Post
    I received my sub Jitsu and Ram-Man in Vancouver today. Came with a charge on delivery of $14.00, payable to Global Mail Inc which from what I can tell is DHL, though I'm subbed with the international parcels option... so it looks liked they shipped it DHL for some reason and are charging me the difference on delivery? Waiting for a response (and reimbursement) from digital river currently...
    Strange. Hope that doesn't happen to me. Also in BC.

Heroic Warrior
    My Kobra Khans also had DHL stickers on them even though I took the International post option but I had no charge on the 2 of them, since my sub didn't come yet I can't comment on that but if it does come with a charge like that I'll definitely be complaining.

Not that I don't believe you...but where did the info come from? And I wonder if our US friends have heard it yet...they are of the opinion that THEIR shipping has gone up way too much this year already.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Not that I don't believe you...but where did the info come from? And I wonder if our US friends have heard it yet...they are of the opinion that THEIR shipping has gone up way too much this year already.
    My invoice and an email conversation with a Matty VIP rep.

i don't think they shipped with DHL. it came with a Canada Post sticker and delivered by the Canada Post truck.
    DHL is only doing the custom clearance for the package.

master of hiphop
    So now that we are all invited and attending the bend over ball, who wants to vote for king and queen

Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

NO Ram Man and Jitsu today since there was no mail delivery...hope the snow ends soon so mail gets delivered tomorrow...I don't want to have to wait until Monday for the mail again.

Heroic Warrior
    I can confirm that this also happened to me here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I was charged a "CoD" of $12 which had to be paid in CASH or CHEQUE because it was a CoD, not a duty fee, however a Canada Post delivery person had dropped it off. That on TOP of the raise in shipping, also paying $8.00 for a bleeding map in March? I was right. I KNEW it. I said that they were charging us a FLAT RATE based on UNITS of items. A FLAT handling fee, PER FIGURE or little pack of figure stands or map or stick of gum, they will tack on some sort of messed up charge. I KNEW I wasn't crazy. I'd love for some of our American buddies to explain that one to me. The ones who defended to the end that we were not getting ripped off by Matty and how their rates were FAIR USPS rates.

Ok, my hobby officially ends this month. Not even going to wait for them to ding me for March if they haven't already. This is inexcusable. No responses from Matty, people from America who collect this line and I was friendly with who I didn't even discuss this with telling me that I need to suck it up and pay after randomly perusing my posts and that I'm just being silly, no, sorry. This is ridiculous. This is the last straw. My buddy is already cancelling his credit card and he has 8 subs going, some of my friends bought 10. Maybe if they see all the declined transaction instances from Canada, they'll finally realize that what they're doing is actually WRONG. I've had it. I was so calm and collected and willing to hear them out and wait for them to make things right but you can only get kicked around so much.
    Last edited by tHeMan; March 1, 2013 at 12:30am.