Page 118 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3968

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    I love how the Matty boards were bombed with shipping threads overnight.

It's really a shame they're just turning a blind eye to the whole thing. Responding with "this is what it costs" is such a load of garbage and doesn't help anything at all. Mattel isn't the only online store out there, so they can't exactly lie to us on this one and get away with it.

Maybe they'll make a change once they see people canceling, but by then it'll be too late anyway. Then I'm sure we'll hear the sob story come SDCC about how they'll make changes next year and blah blah blah. They can stuff it.
    Yep. I'm done with it. As a fan it sucks, but you can only get screwed so much before you say it's not worth it. and sadly, it's not any more. Most likely canceling my Grayskull and not let the filmation sub go through too. I'll get Shokoti and icer one way or another. I really think this is the end of the road. at least for me it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    gotta love it eh..hahah it's funny how he just blows it off.. but my fav.. Just my FAV line he had was how shipping is calculated depending on where you live i can't laugh loud enough.... yeah that's why we pay the same shipping as someone in Sweden.. oh wait. we're Canadians, Matty thinks we are Swedes..hahah

you mean we aren't??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

master of hiphop
    GOTTA LOVE THE CHEF!!!!! Matty cooking us something alright
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

GOTTA LOVE THE CHEF!!!!! Matty cooking us something alright
    And it doesn't smell like pie or the people's strudel!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    And it doesn't smell like pie or the people's strudel!!
    it does smell like what comes after Dinner!!! and what comes from walking the dog!!! i wonder if they will wrap it up, burn it... put it infront of our door and ring the bell!!! well looks like they are.. and Man.. i hate it.. second pair of shoes and still counting
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

gotta love it eh..hahah it's funny how he just blows it off.. but my fav.. Just my FAV line he had was how shipping is calculated depending on where you live i can't laugh loud enough.... yeah that's why we pay the same shipping as someone in Sweden.. oh wait. we're Canadians, Matty thinks we are Swedes..hahah
    Yeah, that's why $9.90 I have noticed is the standard flat rate of USPS ground (cornerstone) no matter where it ships to.... I have a friend in CA (right next door) and he still pays $9.90, as does a friend in Delaware....so more ********.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

it does smell like what comes after Dinner!!! and what comes from walking the dog!!! i wonder if they will wrap it up, burn it... put it infront of our door and ring the bell!!! well looks like they are.. and Man.. i hate it.. second pair of shoes and still counting
    yep, unless there's an adjustment and an apology, my sub is finished with this order.

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    Has anyone actually cancelled their account yet or are you just planning on canceling your credit card? I'm just wondering the bs I'm gonna have to deal with next week trying to cancel both accounts lol.
    My card expires soon, so if I decide to cancel I'll just not update it on Matty. I wouldn't cancel my card though...I'm sure you could just call your bank and block matty from your card, given their shady practices.
    I'm going to hang in there, for now. I kind of want some of the upcoming figures. Now that we can call and change our shipping whenever we want, that placates me for the moment.
    I really feel bad for people with multiple subs, that isn't even something I thought of in all this.

btw are you guys all quitting the line or just the sub? I bet you can get them from the secondary market every month, for less than what matty is charging (and faster!)

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    My card expires soon, so if I decide to cancel I'll just not update it on Matty. I wouldn't cancel my card though...I'm sure you could just call your bank and block matty from your card, given their shady practices.
    I'm going to hang in there, for now. I kind of want some of the upcoming figures. Now that we can call and change our shipping whenever we want, that placates me for the moment.
    I really feel bad for people with multiple subs, that isn't even something I thought of in all this.

btw are you guys all quitting the line or just the sub? I bet you can get them from the secondary market every month, for less than what matty is charging (and faster!)
    secondary market. I still want some figures, I'm just done with Matty and DR.

cax16 I switched my credit card to a prepaid re-loadable card, I will let the money on it run out before the sub renewal, they will try to charge it with no luck and matty will close the sub or blacklist me. plus it's easy to get another prepaid card.

Fear is faith in failure

This shipping is madness. I've been with this line since day one with King Grayskull (I got a bronze one!), but I think I'm done when my credit card expires next month. Going to cancel my Castle Grayskull order as well. Just too much for too little now. Sad day for me.
    END OF LINE

Has anyone actually cancelled their account yet or are you just planning on canceling your credit card? I'm just wondering the bs I'm gonna have to deal with next week trying to cancel both accounts lol.
    I gave up on the line last month. I didn't even wait for King He-Man. I just couldn't afford the shipping costs any more. It was easy enough for me to cancel via my credit card. I just logged into my Mastercard's online statement website and there was an option there for 'reporting card lost or stolen'. I clicked 'lost' which froze the card's accounts and then they issued me a new one.

Court Magician
    Don't know if everyone saw this over at the matty boards. TG finally responds .

Yes, the map obviously does not weight as much as a figure. Please hang on. We're actively working on fixing this. It just might take a few days and if a correction can't be made in time for this sale we'll find a way to adjust for sub holders (such as discounting a future shipping fee to compensate if an overcharge was made on the map).

But our goal is to try and fix this before shipments go out for this sale. Please just hang on and give us a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by affleck13 View Post
    Don't know if everyone saw this over at the matty boards. TG finally responds .

Yes, the map obviously does not weight as much as a figure. Please hang on. We're actively working on fixing this. It just might take a few days and if a correction can't be made in time for this sale we'll find a way to adjust for sub holders (such as discounting a future shipping fee to compensate if an overcharge was made on the map).
    But our goal is to try and fix this before shipments go out for this sale. Please just hang on and give us a few days.
    good hope they take a look at the rest of the high shipping charges as well and properly combine them not charge per figure

I really hope so too, but I won't hold my breath. I won't be surprised if they just issue refunds for the map cost and call it a day. Or, promise to give a discount at a later date.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Can I ask what anyone in Canada with one sub was charged if it posted already...mine posted...but it isn't correct at all...I was charged $39.81 from "MATTY LUXEMBOURG" ?

What happened to Sweeden?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I have 1 sub & was charged a total of $55.15

i wish they would go back to the swedish post service heck it took longer top get but never got dinged on customs that often .. with this DHL crap were gonna get dinged all the time plus the prices are ridiclous

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden now Germany? Wow these guys get out more than I do
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Can I ask what anyone in Canada with one sub was charged if it posted already...mine posted...but it isn't correct at all...I was charged $39.81 from "MATTY LUXEMBOURG" ?

What happened to Sweeden?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I have 1 sub & was charged a total of $55.15
    Mine was also quoted $55.15. We'll see what the actual charge is once they ship.

After saying on countless occations that the actual shipping costs are being chanrged and nothing can be done Toy Guru now says they are overcharging for the map and will look into refunding the diffrence. Its quit obvious that he is speaking without actually looking into things and that he did so after the up roar from everyone (not just the Canadians).

They really don't care about Canada. I hate to say this but we are all doomed. Nothing will be done. Without us they will probably just hit the min sub numbers and we will be the ones who suffer with an incomplete collection. Go figure.
    Last edited by Ironman; March 13, 2013 at 08:20am.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Ya just got this ... what the actual f.
    "
    Dear Stickfa,

Thank you for your recent preorder for MattyCollector's 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription. Unfortunately, your order *my number here* did not contain the initial figure that will ship in July, but don't worry! We will be more than happy to help you place a new order that contains the initial figure that will ship in July, ensuring that you get all 6 figures. Just give us a call at 877-GO-MATTY or email us at MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com

You can also place the new order yourself by using the link below to add the 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription and 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription - Initial Figure to your shopping cart and checkout. Make sure to increase the quantity in your shopping cart if you would like more than one 2013 MOTUC Club Filmation Subscription!

http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/Filmation

We hope you are as excited as we are to add to the existing MOTUC collection!

Sincerely,

MattyCollector Customer Service "

How can my order of club filmation NOT include the first figure, that doesnt even make sense.

SOLVED: - Maybe im slow, or that e-mail is poorly written, but the club sub i ordered in feb, had no fee, so they had me log back into mattycollector, and place another order for the first figure.

So I ordered in feb, re-ordered in march, for a figure i get in july? .... I have a feel the Wonka chocolate factory, the last dodo and matty-land have a lot in common.
    Last edited by Stickfa; March 13, 2013 at 07:25pm.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Mine was also quoted $55.15. We'll see what the actual charge is once they ship.

After saying on countless occations that the actual shipping costs are being chanrged and nothing can be done Toy Guru now says they are overcharging for the map and will look into refunding the diffrence. Its quit obvious that he is speaking without actually looking into things and that he did so after the up roar from everyone (not just the Canadians).

They really don't care about Canada. I hate to say this but we are all doomed. Nothing will be done. Without us they will probably just hit the min sub numbers and we will be the ones who suffer with an incomplete collection. Go figure.
    You pretty much nailed it with your last paragraph. It's the same thing I said on the Matty boards. I don't think us Canadians will impact the line enough for it to matter, as much as I wish it did I just don't think it will. It's really sad that they think it's ok to rip us off so bad for s&h charges, just crazy. I'm still in the shock that anyone has the balls to say that we only get charged the "actual" shipping costs, what a pile of you know what.

i still don't have any email regarding renewal my sub for march, should i be worry?

I don't either...but my sub is inactive still, but MATTY rep told me to listen to her screen, and ignore the sub page...is there something wrong with that?

A Matty rep telling me to ignore what thier system says in one place in favor of the system in a different place?

GOT shipping notice...$28 for DHL Express.
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; March 14, 2013 at 08:06pm.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    My sub was shipped with a wonderful shipping charge of $30.15 for a non-trackable shipping. Why am I not surprised that nothing was done in time. They might have got something done if they would have listened to Canadians 2 weeks ago but unfortunately Matty only cares when the U.S. fans speak up.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Court Magician
    I got a email today regarding the map shipping costs here it is.

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Products have designated weights that is used as the basis of the
    shipping amount.

For example, every regular sized figure is weighed 1 lb each. For the
    map of preternia, the weight that is computed is .250 lb, may it be
    lighter.

Sincerely,
    Marigel B.

I don't even know how to respond to that

You pretty much nailed it with your last paragraph. It's the same thing I said on the Matty boards. I don't think us Canadians will impact the line enough for it to matter, as much as I wish it did I just don't think it will. It's really sad that they think it's ok to rip us off so bad for s&h charges, just crazy. I'm still in the shock that anyone has the balls to say that we only get charged the "actual" shipping costs, what a pile of you know what.
    I don't think it will just be Canadians. I think there is going to be a big impact on ALL international subscribers when it comes to the Eternia Subscriptions for 2014. Shipping prices are making this hobby WAY too expensive. Will be interesting, watching the thermometer [not] rise this year!