Page 130 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3966

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Stop feeling guilty krosfyah. You have nothing to feel guilty about. Mattel showed their true colours with their response to the Fisto fiasco last year. Any time you even feel a hint of guilt, please remember that.... and if that doesn't do it for you, then remember how Matty's shipping rates now have a set amount for each additional item added to an order regardless of size or weight. I assume you didn't agree to that at sub sale time, since they never mentioned they were going to do that. We all assumed (and why wouldn't we?) that shipping rates for multiple items in a single shipment would be based on size & weight, like they've done before (and everyone else does).
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Don't feel guilty. Their rates are a total rip and they refuse to fix it. They can GTFO as far as I'm concerned.
    Thanks guys! I will stop, they did screw around on us and didn't mention all these changes. no more guilt!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Widget
    Recently I made an order for the Filmation collection, one advantage I have is, my sister and her husband have a PO Box in the US, so in the past I've sent stuff there, I actually sent a mass order of figures for me and three friends there on Cyber Monday!...

So when I went to order the Filmation figures I first tried to place the order for there, but the guy on the phone told me I wasn't allowed to use the PO Box, which lead to when Club Eternia was put back up and opened to everyone again, did I want to pay duties on the Fighting Foe Men and Kratti? NO!... but just now I noticed something on the MattyCollector site...

Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 6.58.53 PM.png <---small picture here

so now I'm a little annoyed (though not regretting the fact that I don't have this months figures)... but the fact that I was told I can't use a PO Box, but then right on the website it reads that I can!

Heroic Warrior
    I finally got my two Snake Face figures yesterday, ffs.
    When can I expect the Fighting Foe Men and Karatti, in December????

I cancelled my sub as well. No guilt on my part, just sad that it didn't work out due to the brand manager's complete failure to address serious and valid customer concerns.
    I'm getting a deal on the FFM from an orger, and I'm willing to bet I'll get my set before those with international post. Combined with not having to buy Karatti or pay absurd shipping costs, this month makes me feel good to be a cherry-picker again.

SoH arrived today. but DHL told me my May package is hold by customs.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    So is mine. So much for Express.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Heroic Warrior
    Did anyone else just get an email from matty saying they got charged wrong for the may shipment?they said they overcharged me for the shipment and crediting back my card $8.10.

Just got an email from mattel for a $8.35 refund on the May shipment. I wonder, if they only did this because enough people complain....plus the hard evidence at their website for the discrepancy in shipping.

Seriously, I think they should also refund last month's shipping, the $38 they charge me on April for Mallah, Larfleeze and Snakeface is much much lighter in weight compared to my May shipping!

Just looked and yes, I got that email too.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Oh crap, I just notice, I never got the $4 discount that was promised for the May shipping. I wonder if the $8.35 refund I got includes the $4 shipping discount.....

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Oh crap, I just notice, I never got the $4 discount that was promised for the May shipping. I wonder if the $8.35 refund I got includes the $4 shipping discount.....
    It should...the monthly shipping and sub errors are 3 to 4 dollars add that to the missing $4 and you get about 7 - 8 refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    From the 8th with international post? Already?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

i received an email from DHL and said my May sub package is hold by customs due to lack of information. they asked me to give them a GST Number and fill out a performa invoice to clarified where the toys are manufactured and origin. also to give them a credit card number for all the duties and taxes. anyone got that before?

I didn't get a shipping refund...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

still too early to be getting the fighting foe men showing up? or karatti?
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

About 2 weeks...there was a long weekend here and in the US...

Heroic Warrior
    May's sub arrived at my new US shipping address on thursday but I didn't have a chance to pick it up yet. My wife will probably go get it this morning for me. Shipping was cheap but I may still get hit by customs at the border.

I got my May sub yesterday with a nice $38 fee. Not only was it heald up in customs for 1 week but I was hit hard with the fees. Needless to say that I have already switched to Internaltional Post for June. As for the figures themselves I really like the FFM. Karatii on the other hand I can do without. New adventures really does nothing for me.
    Ironmans Want List:

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I got my May sub yesterday with a nice $38 fee. Not only was it heald up in customs for 1 week but I was hit hard with the fees. Needless to say that I have already switched to Internaltional Post for June. As for the figures themselves I really like the FFM. Karatii on the other hand I can do without. New adventures really does nothing for me.
    I like that the NA figures FORCE me to learn about NA He-Man ..... but im like you, every time we get one in the like im like UGH, WHYYYYY
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I just got a package from BBTS containing 4 figures. It cost $18 to ship and it arrived in 1 week with no customs.

Heroic Warrior
    I just got a package from BBTS containing 4 figures. It cost $18 to ship and it arrived in 1 week with no customs.
    4 MOTUC was $18 to ship?

1 DC universe figure and a case of 3 NECA figures.

Hey...quit trying to be sensible.

I just ordered a new release 1/6 figure from Sideshow, and it was up on time when the company said it would be, it was available without any website problems and they made plenty of stock for anyone that would like to buy one...absolute madness!!!!! Who buys toys like that?????

Does anyone think opening up the subs earlier will make a difference? How many extra sales could they possible get before the Comic Con? I won't be buying until after the reveals.
    Ironmans Want List:

IMO it doesn't make much sense. Would've been better to extend it after the reveals.

Heroic Warrior
    $126 for Mays shipment and $20 in customs/tax, worst month ever for subs, I feel horrible for people with multiple subs this month.