Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Just received my October sub items shipping notice this morning.

J

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Hi.so does that mean dhl express shipping for castle grayskull is also $65?

I think my charge was 72.00 for DHL Express when i first ordered. i didn't want to go with the 35.00 international post because i'm scared they would destroy it !! express i hope is the better option!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    Well I did an order today for a few friends, got six set of troopers, 4 mantennas and 5 weapons paks and I was surprised to see I was only charged $65 for shipping, not bad when you consider the size of the box. I know it isn't great and I know I'll get hit with customs etc but overall not bad.
    thanks for hooking me up Corey with one of those weapons paks, 65 is not bad at all man!!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

wow! I just got my october items via dhl express. Im really happy with the decision, cheaper and faster shipping. Heck, they even accept debit payment!!!! Now Im thinking maybe I should switch to quarterly express shipping for next year. Is that still possible??

Oct sub package just arrived with DHL, with $32.52 brokerage/duties charges.
    Last edited by sgreg; October 16, 2013 at 01:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    I think my charge was 72.00 for DHL Express when i first ordered. i didn't want to go with the 35.00 international post because i'm scared they would destroy it !! express i hope is the better option!

- - - Updated - - -

I went with international on CG, mainly because the were charging $70 for international shipping on the very first day of the preorder.... but I think you made the right decision with express. If something happens to CG, at least you can get a replacement on it...plus the package is trackable.

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    I went with international on CG, mainly because the were charging $70 for international shipping on the very first day of the preorder.... but I think you made the right decision with express. If something happens to CG, at least you can get a replacement on it...plus the package is trackable.
    that was my big thing.. i remember they had that shipping price craze where it was 70+ then they made a mistake and it should have been 35.00 international, so your shipping price should be adjusted as they said they would adjust if you purchased on the 1st day before they noticed there was a problem with the rates..
    I purchased on day 6 i think and got the 70+ but that was for Express i figured why not.. like you said i want to see where that bad boy is going :!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for hooking me up Corey with one of those weapons paks, 65 is not bad at all man!!
    I ordered my castle on day 1 of the sale, shipping was $32 I think for international post, I took my chances with it lol.

No problem for the weapon pak as well, might as well save as much as we can lol.

Oct Sub box arrived yesterday and DOS boxes arrive today! All kinds of freakin toys!!!!

NEXT UP - CASTLE GRAYSKULL

I missed my DHL shipments because I was away and now the service center they're at is about an hour away.

Apparently I just have to wait for them to call me to schedule a delivery.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    My last shipment came quickly via international post. What happened was that I thought I was paying for the cheapest shipping method (the equivalent of regular parcel post), but instead it got sent via xpresspost and I got charged for the extra shipping C.O.D. This was not a customs charge. That's the first time this happened to me. Has anyone else had this experience???

I've tried using DHL a few times, but it always ends up being more expensive in total then international post because I again get charged C.O.D. for the quicker shipping. Is everyone else getting charged C.O.D. with DHL or am Ian exception???

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    My last shipment came quickly via international post. What happened was that I thought I was paying for the cheapest shipping method (the equivalent of regular parcel post), but instead it got sent via xpresspost and I got charged for the extra shipping C.O.D. This was not a customs charge. That's the first time this happened to me. Has anyone else had this experience???

I've tried using DHL a few times, but it always ends up being more expensive in total then international post because I again get charged C.O.D. for the quicker shipping. Is everyone else getting charged C.O.D. with DHL or am Ian exception???
    That is exactly what happened to me... i was so upset because i didn't choose that option.

and when the post office rep pulled out the form Express Post pay COD.. i was like WTH!

As has been said, that's going to happen any month that's 2+ figures from now on, even with regular cheap-o shipping.

Also, for those using DHL express: if you're not home for their delivery, you can give them a call or go online at DHL.ca/mydelivery to pick which day they deliver it. Also, if you do that, you can pre-pay your COD charges and there's also an option to have them leave it at the door if you're not home, so there's lots of options online. Try it out.

Heroic Warrior
    Had to pay $88 cod today for my order, expensive month lol

Yes...it is expensive...but we won't have another one like this!!!!!

HOOWAH!

Attachment 89316

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Yes...it is expensive...but we won't have another one like this!!!!!

HOOWAH!

Attachment 89316
    So did you end up selling all the extra troopers you got? How many extras was it again?

Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    So did you end up selling all the extra troopers you got? How many extras was it again?
    Yes, I got a whole lot of PM's but now all are spoken for, I have sent out payment requests, so if someone changes their mind...I had 11 extra Battle Damaged Troopers to sell.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, I got a whole lot of PM's but now all are spoken for, I have sent out payment requests, so if someone changes their mind...I had 11 extra Battle Damaged Troopers to sell.
    Ya I figured after the quick sell out you would have no problems selling them all lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    As has been said, that's going to happen any month that's 2+ figures from now on, even with regular cheap-o shipping.

Also, for those using DHL express: if you're not home for their delivery, you can give them a call or go online at DHL.ca/mydelivery to pick which day they deliver it. Also, if you do that, you can pre-pay your COD charges and there's also an option to have them leave it at the door if you're not home, so there's lots of options online. Try it out.
    Yeah, their options have really improved. It used to be a bit of a pain to get ahold of somebody to sort out how to get your package. Unfortunately my October package seemingly got sent to the wrong depot, and right now seems to be in limbo.

So, is anyone else still waiting on Batros? I use slow International Post but this seems longer than usual for my order to arrive. I suspect he was lost in the mail and I'm out $40.

Heroic Warrior
    I just got mine last week sometime.

Court Magician
    I got my Batros last Wednesday here on the west coast. It took the full month to get here via Sweden.

Widget
    I received my Batros the beginning of last week.

My DOS purchase arrived last night. Got 2 Horde Trooper sets, the weapons pack, and an Ocean Master.

I'm glad they delivered so late so I could pay at the door. Out here in the countryside, my only payment option was cash (I wish I had the option to at least use a credit card w/ DHL) and their center to pick up items on a missed delivery is just over an hour's drive from here.

P.S. Any tricks to getting Rattlor's armor on? I keep stretching the straps, but they seem just too short to clip into place.

Ok, I'm roaring mad right now.

I've used the same credit card now for YEARS. I got notified by Matty that they tried to charge my card and it wouldnt go thru. My order was for the Horde Trooper 2 Pack, Mantenna, Lord Dactus, and Nepthu.

I checked my amount of credit and it was a little low, so I cleared up enough for the total cost, which was about $175 after shipping. Get another notice from Matty that it still didnt go thru.

I cleared up more, even close to playing it off 100% and still wouldnt go thru and they have now set my susbcription to "Inactive".

Has anyone had this happen to them before? I'm going to be callking my bank but according to my account my credit was not locked up, it was listed as available.

And this is the same credit card Castle Greyskull is getting billed to. What's going to happen in November now????

First time this has ever happened to me! I'm so angry right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Panthor View Post
    Ok, I'm roaring mad right now.

I've used the same credit card now for YEARS. I got notified by Matty that they tried to charge my card and it wouldnt go thru. My order was for the Horde Trooper 2 Pack, Mantenna, Lord Dactus, and Nepthu.

I checked my amount of credit and it was a little low, so I cleared up enough for the total cost, which was about $175 after shipping. Get another notice from Matty that it still didnt go thru.

I cleared up more, even close to playing it off 100% and still wouldnt go thru and they have now set my susbcription to "Inactive".

Has anyone had this happen to them before? I'm going to be callking my bank but according to my account my credit was not locked up, it was listed as available.

And this is the same credit card Castle Greyskull is getting billed to. What's going to happen in November now????

First time this has ever happened to me! I'm so angry right now!
    The payment probably hasn't been processed with your credit card company yet. I had a similar issue but not with Matty. some CCs it takes about two days to clear, others 5-7 business days. if you have the money and are anxious, go buy a canada post prepaid visa, load the appropriate funds on it switch your card to that on your matty account and have them process the order. Good news is the sell out doesn't include sub stock or customer service stock so you can still get the figures. (theoretically, with matty it's hard to trust)

then if you want to use your old card for Grayskull etc, just switch it back, or keep the prepaid for Matty and load the right amount of $$ on it before the sub processes. no bills to worry about, just a $3 charge each time you load it ($20 minimum) and $3 a month (that's how they make their money)

- - - Updated - - -

so happy I got in on that deal! I wanted to have a minimum of 14 troopers eventually, but thanks to mattel's under estimation that wil not be easy
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

So I Just received my October sub items renewal notice this morning.

I'd say thank GOD that DR is not in charge of any Emergency Response program.