Page 147 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3845

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthor View Post
    I was checking my orders and I just realized that I haven't received Sky High with Jet Sled yet, and I ordered them back in the middle of September. Ordered via International Post, no tracking.

Am I screwed, or is there a chance it's just really late? Anyone get their stuff really late?

(If it indeed did get lost in the mail, this would be the first time that its ever happened.)
    Just find the order number and call them, it's happened to me a few times and they just sent me new ones out.

We should be in for a good week this week - Geldor and Sea hawk are due anyday now and then maybe Grayskull arriving before the end of the week since people are bing charged for real!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    We should be in for a good week this week - Geldor and Sea hawk are due anyday now and then maybe Grayskull arriving before the end of the week since people are bing charged for real!!!
    Have you guys been charged for CG yet?

Oh, and what a disaster this CM sale has been so far lol.

No i havent been charged yet, but I did get an order number .... but cuz my card expired i have a feeling im now at the bottom of the list because they were going to send them out as they were ordered ... even though i ordered first day, the minute they went on sale .... ill still get it last .... WOO matty!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickfa View Post
    No i havent been charged yet, but I did get an order number .... but cuz my card expired i have a feeling im now at the bottom of the list because they were going to send them out as they were ordered ... even though i ordered first day, the minute they went on sale .... ill still get it last .... WOO matty!
    Same thing happened to me, ordered the first day and had to change my cc cause it expired, new shipping rate and new order number lol. Now I have to call back and get the extra amount put back on my card cause they are useless.

Any Canadians get a Grayskull shipping notice?

Anyone get their November sub yet? I'm getting impatient, lol.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    My Black Friday purchase arrived late late night. I made the purchase during early access.

...Just an FYI for you guys, Canada Post will be doing parcel delivery this Sunday (& it's a safe bet every Sunday until Christmas), so keep an eye out for parcels left at your front door this Sunday.

Really?? My bday is this sunday...it would rock to get an motu delivery ON my bday
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    My Black Friday purchase arrived late late night. I made the purchase during early access.

...Just an FYI for you guys, Canada Post will be doing parcel delivery this Sunday (& it's a safe bet every Sunday until Christmas), so keep an eye out for parcels left at your front door this Sunday.
    They are doing weekend parcel delivery yes, but not every depot will be. It depends on the amount of parcels in the area.

Yeah, my bad. I meant to include 'in Ottawa at least' to my sentence, but forgot

hello Gang
    Canadian fellow from Montreal. I've preorder my 2 castles grayskull on the first day and still no shipping notification. My credit card is valid until 2015. So I hope to receive my shipping notification very soon....

i think all international customers are still waiting.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Maybe they're Geo-Blocking us again.

I asked TG that on matty, he basically ignored the question and said California is closer then everywhere else

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    I asked TG that on matty, he basically ignored the question and said California is closer then everywhere else

It's honestly hilarious the excuses that he comes out with. He does realize that when we get a shipping notice we can literally have the item the next day when we use DHL right?

I'm glad I ordered my castle on that first day of pre-orders lol. I'm not expecting mine anytime soon.

I just got a shipping notice for the castle....will be here monday !!!!!!!!

I may never leave my Toy Room again, I have the Castle Arriving on Monday, and Hot Toys Midas and 7 jumbo Star Wars figures all arriving on MONDAY!!!!

....Christmas is arriving on Monday!!!!
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; December 7, 2013 at 04:10am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I just got a shipping notice for the castle....will be here monday !!!!!!!!

I may never leave my Toy Room again, I have the Castle Arriving on Monday, and Hot Toys Midas and 7 jumbo Star Wars figures all arriving on MONDAY!!!!

....Christmas is arriving on Monday!!!!
    Lol I got mine also, someone saw my post lol

Hi,

I got a shipping notice too. apparently it was shipped on friday....question, how will you know whats the estimated time of arrival would be? I had my castle shipped to the office, here's hoping it doesnt arrive on saturday or sunday!

Haven't received Seahawk or Geldor yet but judging from this thread looks like I'm not the only one so I actually feel better.

As for Grayskull, got the shipping notice and tracking shows it's in Cincinnati now. Just for the record clicking the tracking link did nothing for me. YOu have to manually copy the tracking number and post it on the DHL tracking page.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and any guess as to what the DHL/DUTY fees will be for Castle Grayskull?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Haven't received Seahawk or Geldor yet but judging from this thread looks like I'm not the only one so I actually feel better.

As for Grayskull, got the shipping notice and tracking shows it's in Cincinnati now. Just for the record clicking the tracking link did nothing for me. YOu have to manually copy the tracking number and post it on the DHL tracking page.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and any guess as to what the DHL/DUTY fees will be for Castle Grayskull?
    My Sea hawk and Geldor haven't come either yet, I'm guessing this week.

The duty/fee should be around $45-55, tax on $250 plus the Dhl fee. I think that's a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    My Sea hawk and Geldor haven't come either yet, I'm guessing this week.

The duty/fee should be around $45-55, tax on $250 plus the Dhl fee. I think that's a safe bet.
    Yes, $14.00 for DHL and about $38 for Customs / Tax.

So I was just microwaving my lunch, when the reception said there was a package for me. I went out and grayskull just arrived. I check but the DHL guy just left, , didn't leave anything...so does that mean I don't need to pay anything? or are they going to bill me later on?? The receptionist signed for my stuff when it arrived. Normally DHL waits for me to sign stuff and pay on the spot.
    Last edited by erik352; December 9, 2013 at 11:48am.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    GOt my Geldor and Sea Hawk from Sweden on Sunday. No duties.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

still no shipping notice for me re grayskull, and as of this moment, no November figures either

Fear is faith in failure