Page 152 of 158 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

  1. #3776
    master of hiphop
    AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in your head !!
    Posts
    3,732
    just got 2Bad last night with the new mailer..

    he is one nice figure!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

  2. #3777
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    706
    Got mine today!

  3. #3778
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    517
    how much is the shipping to ship two-bad with slow shipping now?

  4. #3779
    Evil Villain!!! adam03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    4,273
    $21.69 is what I payed for shippinbg for 2 2 bad`s to Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    how much is the shipping to ship two-bad with slow shipping now?

  5. #3780
    Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Shokoti's House Of Darkness
    Posts
    396
    Got my Two Bad yesterday, fantastic figure. Now bring on Modulok!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze


    Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

  6. #3781
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    185
    Well, I got a letter from DHL stating that I owe them money for a delivery last November. They also called me 3x last year regarding this, but I thought at the time it was a scam. Called DHL and explained I already paid the item...since it's basically COD, so how can I get my item if I didn't pay them first right? So my suggestion to you guys is just keep your receipt from now on.

  7. #3782
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,866
    That happened to me with UPS last year. They actually took me to a collections agency over $17, lol. I called them up, paid them, and said I was never going to use UPS for anything ever again. I didn't ask for anything but after that call they credited me back the money.

    In other news, matty has sent my replacement Black Friday order after 8 weeks. Let's see how this goes, lol.

  8. #3783
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    328
    Got my two bads as well today.

  9. #3784
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Well, I got a letter from DHL stating that I owe them money for a delivery last November. They also called me 3x last year regarding this, but I thought at the time it was a scam. Called DHL and explained I already paid the item...since it's basically COD, so how can I get my item if I didn't pay them first right? So my suggestion to you guys is just keep your receipt from now on.
    They will deliver it sometimes without collecting the COD...even though the duty is owed...they record it at the CBSA and expect it to be paid. DHL will just say someone moved it out without finishing with it...
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  10. #3785
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    They will deliver it sometimes without collecting the COD...even though the duty is owed...they record it at the CBSA and expect it to be paid. DHL will just say someone moved it out without finishing with it...
    Really? so I guess I have to expect a bill for Castle Grayskull one of these days. They never billed me for that one.

  11. #3786
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Really? so I guess I have to expect a bill for Castle Grayskull one of these days. They never billed me for that one.
    I think it is really unfair that companies do that, Canada Post never has, but DHL and UPS both have, they move things so fast, they don't get everything done on the front line, but when the paperwork reaches the back offices, they will catch up, and it can be a few weeks or more and out comes the customs invoice.
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  12. #3787
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    185
    Anybody here getting club etheria? I'm a little torn on what shipping option to choose. Currently I have a Club Eternia sub with Quarterly DHL EXPRESS shipping option. I'm tempted to get club etheria with the same quarterly shipping, but I just realize the first batch of club etheria figures can't be combine. So would it be cheaper for me to just get club etheria with monthly slow shipping...and avoiding the tax/brokerage fee?

  13. #3788
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Anybody here getting club etheria? I'm a little torn on what shipping option to choose. Currently I have a Club Eternia sub with Quarterly DHL EXPRESS shipping option. I'm tempted to get club etheria with the same quarterly shipping, but I just realize the first batch of club etheria figures can't be combine. So would it be cheaper for me to just get club etheria with monthly slow shipping...and avoiding the tax/brokerage fee?
    The shipping for the first 3 months with 4 figures will be something liked this....

    Slow Monthly: 2 x 13.69 (single figure) + 21.69 (2 figures) = 49.07 plus the random brokerage/tax

    Fast quarterly: 38.99 (4 figures) + DHL brokerage and tax.

    Assuming no tax on all 3 monthly shipments, it will end up with around $10 differences after duty/tax.
    Last edited by sgreg; February 19, 2014 at 12:42pm.

  14. #3789
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Anybody here getting club etheria? I'm a little torn on what shipping option to choose. Currently I have a Club Eternia sub with Quarterly DHL EXPRESS shipping option. I'm tempted to get club etheria with the same quarterly shipping, but I just realize the first batch of club etheria figures can't be combine. So would it be cheaper for me to just get club etheria with monthly slow shipping...and avoiding the tax/brokerage fee?
    They may not miss that one month...since it is two months away from the next quarterly ship date...worst case we will get July figure sent alone and all the rest in the quarterly shipments, it will be a big savings to add it into your existing quarterly shipments...and even bigger boxes of figures when they do arrive in Sept and DEC!!!

    Anyone in Canada get a ship notice for DOS only this month yet? Either DHL or International Post?
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  15. #3790
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    They may not miss that one month...since it is two months away from the next quarterly ship date...worst case we will get July figure sent alone and all the rest in the quarterly shipments, it will be a big savings to add it into your existing quarterly shipments...and even bigger boxes of figures when they do arrive in Sept and DEC!!!

    Anyone in Canada get a ship notice for DOS only this month yet? Either DHL or International Post?
    i think matty will ship the September shipment separately and only combine the December shipment if you choose the quarterly sub.

    No Shipping notice for my DOS this month yet.

  16. #3791
    Fighting Foe Fan Whiplash7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,866
    Got my Black friday order, finally. My replacement arrived today. This easily is the longest wait I've had for something I've ordered from Matty, even longer than Scareglow. Meantime, I ordered a figure from a US orger on Friday and got it today via cheap shipping. And I got Two-Bad the same way about a week before you guys started to get them.
    Except for special circumstances (ie: Grayskull), I doubt I'll be ordering from matty again.

  17. #3792
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    The new updated first class mail from the US is about 6 days...from any coast...all shipping options are faster than DR...

    My DOS sale says order processing....but I have had that before and the doorbell rings and the package is in my hands, but the site still says processing...then that night at 3 AM it updates to sent and I get an E-mail confirmation...
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  18. #3793
    Heroic Warrior erik352's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    TORONTO, CANADA
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    The shipping for the first 3 months with 4 figures will be something liked this....

    Slow Monthly: 2 x 13.69 (single figure) + 21.69 (2 figures) = 49.07 plus the random brokerage/tax

    Fast quarterly: 38.99 (4 figures) + DHL brokerage and tax.

    Assuming no tax on all 3 monthly shipments, it will end up with around $10 differences after duty/tax.
    ahhh, so we will be getting 7 figures overall? I thought it was just 6. Hmmm, if that's the case, I think it's better to just go Quarterly then....... I really cannot understand why they can't combine shipping on the first figure

  19. #3794
    Heroic Warrior Terry75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tillsonburg, ON
    Posts
    647
    I was surprised last night to come home and find that Glimmer and Modulok were waiting for me. Slow shipping, no customs fees...very surprised and happy!

  20. #3795
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,531
    Got my glimmer and modulok on friday .... disappointed modulok doesnt have a hang tab = (
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  21. #3796
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    Any collectors in Ottawa - The Comic Book Shoppe on Clyde has a very nice selection of Masters Classics figures. They have several MOC with white mailers and even lots of loose complete figures!

    Some of the MOC - Kobra Khan / Spikor / Eternos Randor / Dragon Blaster Skeletor / Dekker / Snake Man At Arms / Shadow Beast / Star Sisters + more

    Some of the loose complete - 1st He-man / Adora / Vikor / Kel-Dor / Stinkor / Snake Men (both) / Hordak / Thunder Punch He-Man + Many More!
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  22. #3797
    Heroic Warrior BustaJesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Any collectors in Ottawa - The Comic Book Shoppe on Clyde has a very nice selection of Masters Classics figures. They have several MOC with white mailers and even lots of loose complete figures!

    Some of the MOC - Kobra Khan / Spikor / Eternos Randor / Dragon Blaster Skeletor / Dekker / Snake Man At Arms / Shadow Beast / Star Sisters + more

    Some of the loose complete - 1st He-man / Adora / Vikor / Kel-Dor / Stinkor / Snake Men (both) / Hordak / Thunder Punch He-Man + Many More!
    I was very happy the day I went in there a couple weeks ago and scored Sorceress for $40 Nice selection of stuff.

  23. #3798
    Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rideau Lakes, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,714
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Well, I got a letter from DHL stating that I owe them money for a delivery last November. They also called me 3x last year regarding this, but I thought at the time it was a scam. Called DHL and explained I already paid the item...since it's basically COD, so how can I get my item if I didn't pay them first right? So my suggestion to you guys is just keep your receipt from now on.
    I'm having the same issue with DHL right now too. I am 100% positive I paid the guy cash at the door when I got the package (it's the only one when I answered the door, my wife answered all the rest). I even had to ask how much I owed before accepting the parcel, as I knew there'd be Customs charges I'd need to pay. So I faxed them a statement telling then I already paid the $27.16 in cash at the door, described the delivery guy, and his vehicle (he was a sub-contractor using his own vehicle to deliver out in the country). I also asked if I can set up an account to pay Customs & delivery fees with a credit card so they never ask me to pay Customs twice ever again, as then I'd have a better paper trail showing I did pay the Customs.
    Of course, they haven't called me back......

  24. #3799
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I'm having the same issue with DHL right now too. I am 100% positive I paid the guy cash at the door when I got the package (it's the only one when I answered the door, my wife answered all the rest). I even had to ask how much I owed before accepting the parcel, as I knew there'd be Customs charges I'd need to pay. So I faxed them a statement telling then I already paid the $27.16 in cash at the door, described the delivery guy, and his vehicle (he was a sub-contractor using his own vehicle to deliver out in the country). I also asked if I can set up an account to pay Customs & delivery fees with a credit card so they never ask me to pay Customs twice ever again, as then I'd have a better paper trail showing I did pay the Customs.
    Of course, they haven't called me back......
    I can save you time...you can't...DHL is a 'business' only delivery company, they will not set up individual or residential accounts at all, I spent 2 months trying earlier in the year. And in order to have a business account, you must shipments going out as well as coming in...
    2015
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !


    MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

  25. #3800
    Heroic Warrior sgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I'm having the same issue with DHL right now too. I am 100% positive I paid the guy cash at the door when I got the package (it's the only one when I answered the door, my wife answered all the rest). I even had to ask how much I owed before accepting the parcel, as I knew there'd be Customs charges I'd need to pay. So I faxed them a statement telling then I already paid the $27.16 in cash at the door, described the delivery guy, and his vehicle (he was a sub-contractor using his own vehicle to deliver out in the country). I also asked if I can set up an account to pay Customs & delivery fees with a credit card so they never ask me to pay Customs twice ever again, as then I'd have a better paper trail showing I did pay the Customs.
    Of course, they haven't called me back......
    the delivery guy told me that i can pay the fees online at dhl.ca.
    i do that every time now so he doesn't have to bring the credit card machine and they email me a receipt.
    just print out the confirmation and give it to him.
    Last edited by sgreg; March 8, 2014 at 11:50am.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •