Page 152 of 158 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 3937

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

master of hiphop
    just got 2Bad last night with the new mailer..

he is one nice figure!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Got mine today!

how much is the shipping to ship two-bad with slow shipping now?

$21.69 is what I payed for shippinbg for 2 2 bad`s to Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    how much is the shipping to ship two-bad with slow shipping now?

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Got my Two Bad yesterday, fantastic figure. Now bring on Modulok!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Well, I got a letter from DHL stating that I owe them money for a delivery last November. They also called me 3x last year regarding this, but I thought at the time it was a scam. Called DHL and explained I already paid the item...since it's basically COD, so how can I get my item if I didn't pay them first right? So my suggestion to you guys is just keep your receipt from now on.

That happened to me with UPS last year. They actually took me to a collections agency over $17, lol. I called them up, paid them, and said I was never going to use UPS for anything ever again. I didn't ask for anything but after that call they credited me back the money.

In other news, matty has sent my replacement Black Friday order after 8 weeks. Let's see how this goes, lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my two bads as well today.

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    Well, I got a letter from DHL stating that I owe them money for a delivery last November. They also called me 3x last year regarding this, but I thought at the time it was a scam. Called DHL and explained I already paid the item...since it's basically COD, so how can I get my item if I didn't pay them first right? So my suggestion to you guys is just keep your receipt from now on.
    They will deliver it sometimes without collecting the COD...even though the duty is owed...they record it at the CBSA and expect it to be paid. DHL will just say someone moved it out without finishing with it...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    They will deliver it sometimes without collecting the COD...even though the duty is owed...they record it at the CBSA and expect it to be paid. DHL will just say someone moved it out without finishing with it...
    Really? so I guess I have to expect a bill for Castle Grayskull one of these days. They never billed me for that one.

Really? so I guess I have to expect a bill for Castle Grayskull one of these days. They never billed me for that one.
    I think it is really unfair that companies do that, Canada Post never has, but DHL and UPS both have, they move things so fast, they don't get everything done on the front line, but when the paperwork reaches the back offices, they will catch up, and it can be a few weeks or more and out comes the customs invoice.

Anybody here getting club etheria? I'm a little torn on what shipping option to choose. Currently I have a Club Eternia sub with Quarterly DHL EXPRESS shipping option. I'm tempted to get club etheria with the same quarterly shipping, but I just realize the first batch of club etheria figures can't be combine. So would it be cheaper for me to just get club etheria with monthly slow shipping...and avoiding the tax/brokerage fee?

Anybody here getting club etheria? I'm a little torn on what shipping option to choose. Currently I have a Club Eternia sub with Quarterly DHL EXPRESS shipping option. I'm tempted to get club etheria with the same quarterly shipping, but I just realize the first batch of club etheria figures can't be combine. So would it be cheaper for me to just get club etheria with monthly slow shipping...and avoiding the tax/brokerage fee?
    The shipping for the first 3 months with 4 figures will be something liked this....

Slow Monthly: 2 x 13.69 (single figure) + 21.69 (2 figures) = 49.07 plus the random brokerage/tax

Fast quarterly: 38.99 (4 figures) + DHL brokerage and tax.

Assuming no tax on all 3 monthly shipments, it will end up with around $10 differences after duty/tax.
    Last edited by sgreg; February 19, 2014 at 12:42pm.

They may not miss that one month...since it is two months away from the next quarterly ship date...worst case we will get July figure sent alone and all the rest in the quarterly shipments, it will be a big savings to add it into your existing quarterly shipments...and even bigger boxes of figures when they do arrive in Sept and DEC!!!

Anyone in Canada get a ship notice for DOS only this month yet? Either DHL or International Post?

They may not miss that one month...since it is two months away from the next quarterly ship date...worst case we will get July figure sent alone and all the rest in the quarterly shipments, it will be a big savings to add it into your existing quarterly shipments...and even bigger boxes of figures when they do arrive in Sept and DEC!!!

Anyone in Canada get a ship notice for DOS only this month yet? Either DHL or International Post?
    i think matty will ship the September shipment separately and only combine the December shipment if you choose the quarterly sub.

No Shipping notice for my DOS this month yet.

Got my Black friday order, finally. My replacement arrived today. This easily is the longest wait I've had for something I've ordered from Matty, even longer than Scareglow. Meantime, I ordered a figure from a US orger on Friday and got it today via cheap shipping. And I got Two-Bad the same way about a week before you guys started to get them.
    Except for special circumstances (ie: Grayskull), I doubt I'll be ordering from matty again.

The new updated first class mail from the US is about 6 days...from any coast...all shipping options are faster than DR...

My DOS sale says order processing....but I have had that before and the doorbell rings and the package is in my hands, but the site still says processing...then that night at 3 AM it updates to sent and I get an E-mail confirmation...

Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    The shipping for the first 3 months with 4 figures will be something liked this....

Slow Monthly: 2 x 13.69 (single figure) + 21.69 (2 figures) = 49.07 plus the random brokerage/tax

Fast quarterly: 38.99 (4 figures) + DHL brokerage and tax.

Assuming no tax on all 3 monthly shipments, it will end up with around $10 differences after duty/tax.
    ahhh, so we will be getting 7 figures overall? I thought it was just 6. Hmmm, if that's the case, I think it's better to just go Quarterly then....... I really cannot understand why they can't combine shipping on the first figure

I was surprised last night to come home and find that Glimmer and Modulok were waiting for me. Slow shipping, no customs fees...very surprised and happy!

Got my glimmer and modulok on friday .... disappointed modulok doesnt have a hang tab = (
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Any collectors in Ottawa - The Comic Book Shoppe on Clyde has a very nice selection of Masters Classics figures. They have several MOC with white mailers and even lots of loose complete figures!

Some of the MOC - Kobra Khan / Spikor / Eternos Randor / Dragon Blaster Skeletor / Dekker / Snake Man At Arms / Shadow Beast / Star Sisters + more

Some of the loose complete - 1st He-man / Adora / Vikor / Kel-Dor / Stinkor / Snake Men (both) / Hordak / Thunder Punch He-Man + Many More!

Any collectors in Ottawa - The Comic Book Shoppe on Clyde has a very nice selection of Masters Classics figures. They have several MOC with white mailers and even lots of loose complete figures!

Some of the MOC - Kobra Khan / Spikor / Eternos Randor / Dragon Blaster Skeletor / Dekker / Snake Man At Arms / Shadow Beast / Star Sisters + more

Some of the loose complete - 1st He-man / Adora / Vikor / Kel-Dor / Stinkor / Snake Men (both) / Hordak / Thunder Punch He-Man + Many More!
    I was very happy the day I went in there a couple weeks ago and scored Sorceress for $40 Nice selection of stuff.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I'm having the same issue with DHL right now too. I am 100% positive I paid the guy cash at the door when I got the package (it's the only one when I answered the door, my wife answered all the rest). I even had to ask how much I owed before accepting the parcel, as I knew there'd be Customs charges I'd need to pay. So I faxed them a statement telling then I already paid the $27.16 in cash at the door, described the delivery guy, and his vehicle (he was a sub-contractor using his own vehicle to deliver out in the country). I also asked if I can set up an account to pay Customs & delivery fees with a credit card so they never ask me to pay Customs twice ever again, as then I'd have a better paper trail showing I did pay the Customs.
    Of course, they haven't called me back......

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    I'm having the same issue with DHL right now too. I am 100% positive I paid the guy cash at the door when I got the package (it's the only one when I answered the door, my wife answered all the rest). I even had to ask how much I owed before accepting the parcel, as I knew there'd be Customs charges I'd need to pay. So I faxed them a statement telling then I already paid the $27.16 in cash at the door, described the delivery guy, and his vehicle (he was a sub-contractor using his own vehicle to deliver out in the country). I also asked if I can set up an account to pay Customs & delivery fees with a credit card so they never ask me to pay Customs twice ever again, as then I'd have a better paper trail showing I did pay the Customs.
    I can save you time...you can't...DHL is a 'business' only delivery company, they will not set up individual or residential accounts at all, I spent 2 months trying earlier in the year. And in order to have a business account, you must shipments going out as well as coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    the delivery guy told me that i can pay the fees online at dhl.ca.
    i do that every time now so he doesn't have to bring the credit card machine and they email me a receipt.
    just print out the confirmation and give it to him.
    Last edited by sgreg; March 8, 2014 at 11:50am.