Page 158 of 161 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4008

Thread: Canadian MOTUC Shipping Discussion

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    A lot of people are saying they don't want the stands. I hope that means there will be lots of those stands available in the marketplace when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    I hope so because I just subbed yesterday and it said 23.00 bucks shipping damn I don't even want those stands but I wanted to sub early
    Did you sub monthly? Someone at Mattycollector specifically ask if there were tax and shipping cost with regards to the stands, and toyguru specifically said there are none. So we should be okay with subbing early and getting the free stand. I'm just curious how big the meter will go up this week

There is shipping for the stands, no tax, if anyone picks monthly, the first month will have shipping of 22.79 instead of the 13.79 for one figure.

So all us Canadians can compare:

1st month int postal shipping $22.79
    2nd month int postal shipping $13.79
    3rd month int Postal Shipping $30.72 <- Will have customs and duty as it is too expensive! $14.00 (DHL fee) + 13% Tax
    -------
    $67.30

1st QUARTER EXPRESS shipping $39.42 <- $14 (DHL fee) + 13% tax (24 delivery on March 15th!)

Savings $27+ dollars with Quarterly express - it is not even worth looking at int postal - 1st Quarter $71.99!!!! + 14 (DHL fee) + tax! + 5 week wait!!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    There is shipping for the stands, no tax, if anyone picks monthly, the first month will have shipping of 22.79 instead of the 13.79 for one figure.

So all us Canadians can compare:

1st month int postal shipping $22.79
    2nd month int postal shipping $13.79
    3rd month int Postal Shipping $30.72
    sheeze, so I guess TG is clueless again with regards to the shipping of the stand:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/6981078178

I think somebody here should post their order and tell TG Digital River isn't shipping the stands out for free.

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    sheeze, so I guess TG is clueless again with regards to the shipping of the stand:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/6981078178

I think somebody here should post their order and tell TG Digital River isn't shipping the stands out for free.
    TG also says the Sweeden postage stamps on our package aren't from Sweeden...but from a shipping house in Michigan was it??? Nothing against TG...

We have already seen the posted pictures of orders in MOTUManiac $200 giveaway thread, there are 2 items in January...one is free...both are shipping and some of the US customers are upset that the shipping for thier figure is over $6.45.

I'd give birth to baby Skeletors if our figures ship for $6 each!!!!

Well, somebody replied at the Mattycollector forums

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/4831039178

So they will charge us, then refund us later. Dunno if I wanna go through with the hassle of getting the refund or not......

I forgot to mention the Swedish Extendar showed up on Monday, June 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry75 View Post
    I forgot to mention the Swedish Extendar showed up on Monday, June 30th.
    is that DOS? I haven't received mine yet but I got the early access Black Manta and minis on monday
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    I don't care for the free stands so I will just wait until the Comic Con and save myself the headache. I can't purchase completely bind. For all you know the figures may go up to $30 a figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my Extendar from Sweden.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    is that DOS? I haven't received mine yet but I got the early access Black Manta and minis on monday
    Sorry I didn't clarify...it was Sub Extendar...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    For all you know the figures may go up to $30 a figure.
    Matty says $26 for Subscribers, $28 DOS

Just did some quick math.... if we do quarterly, then we pay $570 (figures) + $46x4= $184 (shipping) + 33*4= $132 (taxes/duty) for a total of $886 for 18 items. That's $50 bucks per item this year.... maybe $55 since a lot of that is in american.

Oh well, gotta take the plunge.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PanMan View Post
    Just did some quick math.... if we do quarterly, then we pay $570 (figures) + $46x4= $184 (shipping) + 33*4= $132 (taxes/duty) for a total of $886 for 18 items. That's $50 bucks per item this year.... maybe $55 since a lot of that is in american.

Oh well, gotta take the plunge.
    yeah, this line is incredibly expensive! I can barely afford any other toyline! Im afraid of the 3rd quarter shipping and with Club Etheria coming in

Well I just got the 2015 Sub with quarterly shipping! Not really looking forward to the many heman/skeletor variant...here's hoping this really is the last year!
    Last edited by erik352; July 4, 2014 at 12:50pm.

Got Filmation Hordak today From SDCC buddy!

But still waiting on June Matty shipment...mail moves slow in the summer in Sweeden.

Heroic Warrior
    Quick question for my fellow Canadians, so we always talk about shipping costs etc in here so I just ordered my first hot toy from sideshow(preorder), what does shipping usually run for us here? And do you normally get hit with duty etc? You can Pm me with the answer, I don't want to sidetrack this thread. Thanks!

Pretty sure there site says fedex for Canadians which will guarantee import charges and whatever else the want to add

The funny thing is there's no hard and fast rule about import and tax charges on mail. Anything over $30 is subject to fees, but that doesn't mean you're going to get charged. You can just as easily get a $100 item with no charges, then one for $30 and get hit. That's straight from Canada Post. Most of the time if you're under $50 you're going to slip by. I go with monthly shipping and take my chances rather than a pretty much guaranteed hit from other shippers or a much larger quarterly charge. So far this year I've only had to pay extra once.

Personally I try to stay away from UPS, Fed Ex, DHL. I always end up getting charged brokerage/duty fees

Hey guys,

I just subbed to the 2015 Eternia club, monthly...and then found this thread. I wanted my figures as soon as possible, but didn't want Express for the month because essentially the shipping would be as much as the figure itself so I went with int postal. So for my monthly figure, do you know how long it will take to come in on average? Someone above said it could be 5 weeks. Has anyone ever subbed to the monthly club from Canada?

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    Quick question for my fellow Canadians, so we always talk about shipping costs etc in here so I just ordered my first hot toy from sideshow(preorder), what does shipping usually run for us here? And do you normally get hit with duty etc? You can Pm me with the answer, I don't want to sidetrack this thread. Thanks!
    I get a lot of Sideshow product...GET a FREE FED EX ACCOUNT!!! It saves a lot of money and no fees! I wish Matty would use FedEx

Heroic Warrior
    I get a lot of Sideshow product...GET a FREE FED EX ACCOUNT!!! It saves a lot of money and no fees! I wish Matty would use FedEx
    Ok, I'll do that, thanks for the advice.

How do you do that? The place i found to create an account asks for a credit card
    Last edited by bigsexy_j; August 4, 2014 at 03:13pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elder View Post
    Hey guys,

I just subbed to the 2015 Eternia club, monthly...and then found this thread. I wanted my figures as soon as possible, but didn't want Express for the month because essentially the shipping would be as much as the figure itself so I went with int postal. So for my monthly figure, do you know how long it will take to come in on average? Someone above said it could be 5 weeks. Has anyone ever subbed to the monthly club from Canada?

Thanks for the info
    I've only ever subbed monthly. Usually it takes quite a while to get your figures, but you still get them much quicker than you would quarterly. Generally the figures arrive the first week of the next month from when they went on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    How do you do that? The place i found to create an account asks for a credit card
    Yes, you need one, they charge the taxes directly to the card at the border, so they don't collect taxes at the door and charge $10 "processing/COD" fee. I just called the 1 800 number...

Hello Fellow Canadians!

After skipping out from getting a sub for 2 years (and missing out on lots if cool figures in the process), I am considering getting a sub for this last year of MOTUC.

Financially, which shipping option ends up being cheaper? I know quarterly will be cheaper from a shipping perspective but then your have a better chance of having to deal with the added Canada Post duties. Monthly shipping may not have these customs fees.

Any advice is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    I've only ever subbed monthly. Usually it takes quite a while to get your figures, but you still get them much quicker than you would quarterly. Generally the figures arrive the first week of the next month from when they went on sale.
    Not sure how I missed this, but thanks for the info